Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’ve stated in my dating app profile that I’m 4’9

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
And got match with a foid that matched just to laugh at my height and then unmatched me :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

And got match with a foid that matched just to laugh at my height and then unmatched me :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Did she actually sent that insult to your chat?

height doesn't matter, you'll find the right one :foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill:

why would you that

height doesn't matter, you'll find the right one :foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill:
"Height is just a preference. Girls like men of different body types, and I'm sure there are some tall girls who would love to date a short guy if he's confident, masculine and a good man."

What a bitch.

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:He has a short personality.

"umm she's just toxic sweetie don't mind her. I'm sure there's someone for you. I know one short guy who get's girls. but anyways did I tell you about my 6'4 bf princess carrying me the other day teehee"

You should have mogged her by sending your signature gif and a "You will never be like her, NEVER". That's how you make them kill themselves.

Send pic of it

Now I wanna do it just to see the experiment
If you want to make them suffer, impersonate the perfect Chad of their dreams. After a week being simped by her, block her without reason because yes.

If you want to make them suffer, impersonate the perfect Chad of their dreams. After a week being simped by her, block her without reason because yes.
Better yet with a chadfish imply you think she is trans. Women hate the thought of people thinking she looks like a man much less a tranny

Persobality detector

Better yet with a chadfish imply you think she is trans. Women hate the thought of people thinking she looks like a man much less a tranny
Based :feelsokman: Another murdered by words situation is subtly telling them that they look like a landwhale, it makes them go full anorexymaxxing JFL

Did you screenshot it?

Better yet, match with late 20s foids and imply that you matched with her because you wanna try mature women :lul::lul::lul:

Better yet, match with late 20s foids and imply that you matched with her because you wanna try mature women :lul::lul::lul:
Nowadays you even see 40 years old divorced/single grannies self identify themselves as young, if that isn't copemaxxing I don't know what it is.

Nowadays you even see 40 years old divorced/single grannies self identify themselves as young, if that isn't copemaxxing I don't know what it is.
The way people cope is funny as hell. But oh well, we have to distract ourselves from our intrusive thoughts or suiciides ramp up :feelsaww:

The way people cope is funny as hell. But oh well, we have to distract ourselves from our intrusive thoughts or suiciides ramp up :feelsaww:
When you think about it we have to cope because our lives are literally on the line, normies just do it because of retardmaxxing, pure suifuel.

You were asking for it :feelshaha:. You don’t go on dating apps if you’re sub human. I hoped you learned your lesson :dab:

And got match with a foid that matched just to laugh at my height and then unmatched me :dafuckfeels:
she deserve to be killed, rape isn't enough for these people (in GTA IV)

When you think about it we have to cope because our lives are literally on the line, normies just do it because of retardmaxxing, pure suifuel.
Their egos and self esteem are on the line haha
"My gf left me because I didn't pay attention to her"
"My boss puts me down because he is scared of me"
"Client was a dick to me because he had a bad day"
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
cope central

Their egos and self esteem are on the line haha
"My gf left me because I didn't pay attention to her"
"My boss puts me down because he is scared of me"
"Client was a dick to me because he had a bad day"
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
cope central
True enough :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm impressed that you still get an match :dafuckfeels:

Yes mr krabs
Alright boyo I be counting my money on the foids tears argahagagagagagagagagaggaga I'm gunna commit suicide by injection ketamine