[Experiment] Japanese Discord

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
24d 17h 12m
I noticed there are other incels learning Japanese. So I thought it might be easier if we had a discord to practice what we have learned together. Would anyone offer to make the discord? And if so anyone think they will join?

@pp183 @Michinomiya Hirohit (despite him bein banned)

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
50d 19h 6m
SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
50d 19h 6m
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
24d 17h 12m
larpers arent banned as often, see @LastGerman
Larps are pretty annoying but I'm not sure if last German is a larper. Anyway we're getting off topic from the thread

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
166d 13h 28m
>calling someone subhuman on an incel forum

Wasting your free time in order to prosecute other users and being an annoying sperg. Of course I will troll back.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
131d 9h 37m
I actually like the beginning of it.
It's a song about (((them))), in the song he talks about (((aliens))) controlling the world but it's just because you can't talk about jews in baguetteland.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
166d 13h 28m
It's a song about (((them))), in the song he talks about (((aliens))) controlling the world but it's just because you can't talk about jews in baguetteland.
Just like in Cuckmany.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
131d 9h 37m
Just like in Cuckmany.
Oh no it's worst there, do some research about the crif dinner, literal elite dinning with lobbyist and politicians every single year.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
24d 17h 12m
Bump. I want this to be a legitimate topic, not just some postmax thread

WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
95d 9h 35m
Actually a good idea. I would probably join if one was made but I'm high inhib, I don't use discord, and I'm not learning Japanese although I want to

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
24d 17h 12m
Actually a good idea. I would probably join if one was made but I'm high inhib, I don't use discord, and I'm not learning Japanese although I want to
I figured it would be a good way to easy into it as allot of free teaching sites say the best way is to learn is to have common conversations in Japanese but it's hard to find places that do this at a low level of learning

WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
95d 9h 35m
I figured it would be a good way to easy into it as allot of free teaching sites say the best way is to learn is to have common conversations in Japanese but it's hard to find places that do this at a low level of learning
Wait how come you can't make the discord?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
24d 17h 12m
Wait how come you can't make the discord?
I just made before I saw you post this, didn't want to in the first place as I didn't think I could make a good layout for it. Layout may be a bit bad but better then nothing. Gonna post a new thread about it and @ you

WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
95d 9h 35m
I just made before I saw you post this, didn't want to in the first place as I didn't think I could make a good layout for it. Layout may be a bit bad but better then nothing. Gonna post a new thread about it and @ you
You don't have to if you don't wanna

Fabio

Fabio

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
★★★★
31d 17h 28m
Could be fun, I am in. If noone mans up I can make it later.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

penislossus enthusiast ^___^
★★★★★
45d 17h 10m
invite me as well
I tried, it doesn't
you could make a general incel discord for weebcels with a japanese learning section i wouldnt mind rotting there

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
24d 17h 12m
invite me as well

you could make a general incel discord for weebcels with a japanese learning section i wouldnt mind rotting there
im not trying to make a replacement for the official .co discord. kind of like a sub server if you will

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

penislossus enthusiast ^___^
★★★★★
45d 17h 10m
im not trying to make a replacement for the official .co discord. kind of like a sub server if you will
yes it would be good for banned cels

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Capable_Onion Hapa children being kidnapped by Japanese mothers The Lounge 21
Capable_Onion Japanese bar hires monkies The Lounge 14
IncelCream [Serious] Why do you like Japanese women? The Lounge 53