Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Japanese NEETcel (hikikomori) becomes mass murderer

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/GYtrIoV1rdA

Three days before the attack, on 5 June, Katō accused people at his workplace of hiding his work clothes and left the premises immediately afterwards. Apparently he believed at this point he was going to lose his job, though this was not actually the case,and may have triggered the attack.

Katō apparently posted messages from his mobile phone to a website called "Extreme Exchange, Revised" revealing his intentions through his final message twenty minutes before the attack. A police official stated the first message read, "I will kill people in Akihabara." Other messages he is alleged to have posted include, "If only I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't have quit work", "I would never have become addicted to my mobile phone. Anybody with hope couldn't possibly understand how I feel", and, "I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

Last edited:
Three days before the attack, on 5 June, Katō accused people at his workplace of hiding his work clothes and left the premises immediately afterwards. Apparently he believed at this point he was going to lose his job, though this was not actually the case,and may have triggered the attack.
His coworkers definitely bullied him and humilated him, and the same with his school mates when he was in school.
It's always like this with incels who go ER but soyciety will ignore it all and pretend like it happened for no reason.

Countries where the vast majority of people don't know Jesus are the ones with the most suicides. I too would probably have roped already without Him.

What's the point of being a pariah lone wageslave for decades and then disappear? Yeah, suicide makes all the sense in this worldview. But this is not the true life and it doesn't end when you die.

He looks like a WWII caricature, no wonder he went ER.

Japs

He had a job but was a neet?

Countries where the vast majority of people don't know Jesus are the ones with the most suicides. I too would probably have roped already without Him.

What's the point of being a pariah lone wageslave for decades and then disappear? Yeah, suicide makes all the sense in this worldview. But this is not the true life and it doesn't end when you die.
actually the US has a higher suicide rate than Japan

we all have that potential

actually the US has a higher suicide rate than Japan
It's true. Maybe the atheists in the west are more hardcore and hopeless than the Japanese ones. Maybe the Japanese religions still gives them some relative comfort. Who knows.

We will see more and more of this.
Why are incel attacks so much more common in Japan than in the west?

His coworkers definitely bullied him and humilated him, and the same with his school mates when he was in school.
It's always like this with incels who go ER but soyciety will ignore it all and pretend like it happened for no reason.
Japan is basically the west but 20-30 years into the future

Extremely cucked culture, I'd say it's more cucked than the west.
Extreme wageslaving and school etc, they study almost all day then work almost all day

Extremely cucked culture, I'd say it's more cucked than the west.
Extreme wageslaving and school etc, they study almost all day then work almost all day
Only to get cucked by whitu cocku

Only to get cucked by whitu cocku
Only to end up betabuxxing a noodlewhore that looks like a chink man with a wig on, and "she" has a fucking amazon forest between her legs :feelskek:

Didn't watch The video. What was his high score?

Didn't watch The video. What was his high score?

only 7 kills, I was disappointed, nobody can compare to Cho’s numbers

He’s not a hikikomori, the media’s just claiming him as one because they wanna scapegoat hikikomori. Like how they misrepresented Tsutomu Miyazaki as an ”otaku murderer” which triggered a moral panic against otaku

yeah the title is very misleading

If i knew that I had guaranteed salvation after dead even If I roped, I would most likely go ahead and do it. This life makes even less sense if you involve God and Jesus into this.

There's nothing wrong with the idea of afterlife, i don't really care about that, i'd rather just cease to exist.

If i knew that I had guaranteed salvation after dead even If I roped, I would most likely go ahead and do it. This life makes even less sense if you involve God and Jesus into this.
Logically speaking, you're correct, but after you get saved you have the Holy spirit and the metanoia (change of mind) so you see clearer that wrong things are wrong and don't consciously want to do them nearly as much (although you still do them as long as you're in the flesh, and there are things like addictions, etc).

I admit that my comment was far-fetched. Although I firmly believe that Christ is the truth, other religions can give spiritual comfort and ameliorate things like suicide as well.

Also, I wouldn't judge a brother in Christ who ended up resorting to suicide due to extreme circumstances (contrary to many false denominations which judge it harshly and say there's no salvation possible if you do it). And of course, it's possible that someone does it even if they believe in Christ.

He was a victim of society. An innocent boy thrown into a vicious rat race under the pretense of making it meaningful by getting a wife who would love him and take care of him. But it was all a pipe dream. He had unfortunate genetics and foids are incapable of loving a man other than Chad. He was destined to be mocked and abused by normies and lead a life of servitude. A replaceable cog in a machine that could be discarded for a better model at any time. His own parents held contempt for him which manifested in the way they treated him. St. Kato only wanted to be valued :feelsbadman:

That's interesting

View: https://youtu.be/GYtrIoV1rdA

Katō apparently posted messages from his mobile phone to a website called "Extreme Exchange, Revised" revealing his intentions through his final message twenty minutes before the attack. A police official stated the first message read, "I will kill people in Akihabara." Other messages he is alleged to have posted include, "If only I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't have quit work", "I would never have become addicted to my mobile phone. Anybody with hope couldn't possibly understand how I feel", and, "I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

You'd think normscum would realize by now that bullying can lead introverts to snap but normies gonna normie.

Logically speaking, you're correct, but after you get saved you have the Holy spirit and the metanoia (change of mind) so you see clearer that wrong things are wrong and don't consciously want to do them nearly as much (although you still do them as long as you're in the flesh, and there are things like addictions, etc).

I admit that my comment was far-fetched. Although I firmly believe that Christ is the truth, other religions can give spiritual comfort and ameliorate things like suicide as well.

Also, I wouldn't judge a brother in Christ who ended up resorting to suicide due to extreme circumstances (contrary to many false denominations which judge it harshly and say there's no salvation possible if you do it). And of course, it's possible that someone does it even if they believe in Christ.
I know all this stuff. I used to go to Christian youth events, summer camps and various events. I was filled with the holy spirit and I was baptized by our local Pentecostal pastor, I experienced this change of mind. Despite all of this I was socially awkward and felt like an outcast in the Christian youth groups, I met some friendly people there, mostly guys were the ones who wanted to talk to me. Eventually I stopped participating in these events, nobody cared when I stopped showing up anywhere. I think God is drawing me back to him after years of rebellion and hatred against him, I don't feel like that anymore, but I still hate the fact he's keeping this clown world going.

I tried psychedelics in hopes of fixing my mind, intentionally crashed my car while I was tripping balls, it was suicide attempt, got in trouble with the law, because I got caught later that evening, it was Friday the 13th over a year ago. However, it was an interesting and spiritual experience.

Suicide = Hell seems to be unbiblical.