Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBB and JBW the same?

thugmaxxing isn't my thing and i don't wanna sag my pants like a fag i want to seem like a responsible young man like how my parents raised me to be
Yeah but ur black tho bro if u wanna increase ur chances u have to thugmaxx

Yeah but ur black tho bro if u wanna increase ur chances u have to thugmaxx
in my state of alaska everyone thugmaxxes and when my sub5 ass does it im a low t faggot lmao

in my state of alaska everyone thugmaxxes and when my sub5 ass does it im a low t faggot lmao
Is it mostly white people around you? You should move to atlanta or new york or something

Is it mostly white people around you? You should move to atlanta or new york or something
yes and mexicans Samoans asians natives they all thugmaxx

JBW is supported by almost every relevant study and data set one can think of, as well easily observable almost everywhere. Even Africa.

JBB is debunked by almost every relevant study and data set one can think of, and the best support for it is cherry picking, anecdotes and whitecels desperately wanting to cope with a scapegoat.

I've always thought the best option of ascension for a blackcel would be to aim for a middle class black becky/stacy. From what I can see it relies heavily on moneymaxxing.

Expatting to a different country as a blackcel (or any dark skinned ethnic really) is a waste of time.

I think that a lot of people oversell the idea that all asian foids hate blacks.

Even @LifeIsBrootal admitted that he saw blacks with noodle gf's in cambodia

Yes, pretty much from what I see it is:
- Money
- Race
- Height

Money is the most important asset down here. If you don't have it, no SEAmaxx.
If the OP is moneymaxxed he can JBB in SEA.
Not so sure about N Asia, such as Taiwan, S. Korea and Japan. Because they already have money.

He's livestreaming with her rn. You're missing it brocel

View: https://www.twitch.tv/lacari

iu

He maxxed out his personality after taking a few showers

iu

He maxxed out his personality after taking a few showers
The noodlewhore's butt when she got up on stream was rly big which is weird because it didn't look that big at all when she was wearing short shorts in the clip you posted

The noodlewhore's butt when she got up on stream was rly big which is weird because it didn't look that big at all when she was wearing short shorts in the clip you posted

She does have a nice ass

JBB has devastated me. Keep larping for me, bhai @WØLF

That’s your fault especially when your race has the best genetic potential to be muscular and athletic.

BLMmaxx
You must be NT and atleast normie tier to JBBmaxx. You have to act NT and get with the Gen Z trends. Most black slayers I know in irl are NT and atleast normie tier in the face.

I'm black and live in UK. However I'm on the spectrum. Black's are not Volcels

im not athletic muscular or anything and i have a small dick and foids are terrified of me because of my race over for darkskincels
I keep telling you to go to BLM rallies and get liberal white foids

Bro you all the way in Alaska?? I heard that it stays daytime for like 6 months straight! How do you sleep?

Bro you all the way in Alaska?? I heard that it stays daytime for like 6 months straight! How do you sleep?
bro like just close your blinds on the windows and your good lmao

JBW is supported by almost every relevant study and data set one can think of, as well easily observable almost everywhere. Even Africa.

JBB is debunked by almost every relevant study and data set one can think of, and the best support for it is cherry picking, anecdotes and whitecels desperately wanting to cope with a scapegoat.

I've always thought the best option of ascension for a blackcel would be to aim for a middle class black becky/stacy. From what I can see it relies heavily on moneymaxxing.

Expatting to a different country as a blackcel (or any dark skinned ethnic really) is a waste of time.