Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBB deniers gtfih

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
@FuRed The fag has told me white foids don't go near blacks

This nigger doesn't even have bbc halo because he's Somalian not your typical American/carribean black. Yet he somehow slayed Scandinavian pussy. She even branded herself as his property in the form of a tattoo jfl

In b4 cherry picking :feelskek:

He already breeded her with 6 children who look like stephen curry

Attachments

• 10QccqN.png
    10QccqN.png
    572.2 KB · Views: 62
  • YcxXIv5.png
    YcxXIv5.png
    323.4 KB · Views: 60
  • lPONUSK.png
    lPONUSK.png
    350.5 KB · Views: 60
  • J9Ql4Hf.png
    J9Ql4Hf.png
    348.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
She looks 20 years older than him ngl :feelskek:

@FuRed The fag has told me white foids don't go near blacks
He's not totally wrong, look at the statistics, most cumskin foids go for cumskin chad

Fucking dumb white slut.

He's not totally wrong, look at the statistics, most cumskin foids go for cumskin chad
I never disputed that part my dispute was over his denial of niggers slaying. I see niggers slaying white foids every where I go. Especially in social settings. Like uni and college. I have no doubt white foids prefer to settle with their own as tyrone rarely hangs around to raise his own offspring

View: https://youtu.be/3Ha6e7JWaCU

JBA is also legit guys :lul:

Sorry whiteboys it's over for you

This thread has proven JBB and JBA I'm sorry, blame OP

Apples and oranges buddy. East Asians don't live where I live. Its mainly pakis over here and if you think they arent getting white pussy you're not from round here. There plenty of half breeds like zain malik in the UK

Apples and oranges buddy. East Asians don't live where I live. Its mainly pakis over here and if you think they arent getting white pussy you're not from round here. There plenty of half breeds like zain malik in the UK
UK? So why show Scandinavia??
Also Paki (curry)? What happened to black?

Goalpost moving is hilarious :feelskek: stupid coper

View: https://youtu.be/3Ha6e7JWaCU

JBA is also legit guys :lul:

Sorry whiteboys it's over for you

This thread has proven JBB and JBA I'm sorry, blame OP

Dat

Just be an inbred sandnigger theory orJBF (just be fesikh) is more legit than all. proof is the pic above that i found on google:ahegao:. stay mad cum boys:smonk:

Last edited:
White qweenz exist for just a drop of precious bbc

UK? So why show Scandinavia??
Also Paki (curry)? What happened to black?

Goalpost moving is hilarious :feelskek: stupid coper
Black/paki my point remains the same, white foids are for everyone, they fuck everyone before settling for someone like your father

saying "inb4" doesn't make your cherrypicking any less stupid. Also that bitch is 40 at least, who gives a fuck?
Who give a fuck :feelskek::feelskek: saying that like you would have a chance with her even if she was 60:feelshaha::feelshaha: give it up. Every time something like this is posted on this forum its labeled cherrypicking so im poking fun. Cry harder

saying "inb4" doesn't make your cherrypicking any less stupid. Also that bitch is 40 at least, who gives a fuck?
She's probably 20 but looks like a 45 year old soccer mom, cumskin foids age like shitty milk

Who give a fuck :feelskek::feelskek: saying that like you would have a chance with her even if she was 60:feelshaha::feelshaha: give it up. Every time something like this is posted on this forum its labeled cherrypicking some im poking fun. Cry harder
I don't care about any race bullshit, it doesn't make a difference to me. I'm just stating the facts that by posting a picture of some random couple you are a low IQ cherrypicker. You could probably find a picture of a 4'8 bald Indian with a Nordic Stacy if you tried hard enough.
Also women of settling down age don't have high standards. The only requirement to get a 30+ year old foid is to have a reasonable income and now live in your mom's basement.

Why the fuck does every example of a Black Man, White Women relationship have the women be blonde? :dafuckfeels:
White qweenz exist for just a drop of precious bbc
:yes:

shes been filled with white chad cum at least 200 times before getting bored and going for blacks

shes been filled with white chad cum at least 200 times before getting bored and going for blacks
Yeah, the nigger in question was a fool he could have hit and quit but he bred the whore and created mutts who will probably end up on here