Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [ATOMIC] DEBUNKING THE RACEPILL (whitecels GTFIH) (stats and logics based)

Stereotypes are a cope.

Most women aren’t /pol/ browsers. If that 6/10 Indian guy has more status or even wealth than the 6/10 white guy, he will do better than him.
they are not cope, at least not for curries. Even I heavily judge curries because 80-90% of the curries I know embody those stereotypes. It's natural human behavior, if 90% of people who have race x behave a certain way, you will automatically assume those behavioral traits on other people of that race. In social circles it doesn't really matter because at that point they know the person but in a online dating/cold approach context it matters.

SUPER 1000000000 IQ THREAD RIGHT HERE @tehgymcel420 check this shit out
Also as @Hunter was saying, yes...

It’s white, black, Hispanic, Asian... (due to proportionality)
black and Hispanic are almost equal in stats (Hispanic is a bit more) but Hispanics are also shorter.

Mixed people can sometimes break this trend and be more attractive than whites themselves (exoticness), but usually they don’t. However I already showed that sometimes they do, which breaks JBW THEORY. They’re not more attractive just because they got more white skin, LOl.
they are not cope, at least not for curries. Even I heavily judge curries because 80-90% of the curries I know embody those stereotypes. It's natural human behavior, if 90% of people who have race x behave a certain way, you will automatically assume those behavioral traits on other people of that race. In social circles it doesn't really matter because at that point they know the person but in a online dating/cold approach context it matters.
You think women care about personality bro? JFL at this cope.

Tyrone is stereotyped to be abusive, thug

Women don’t care

Last edited:
Race has nothing to do with physical attractiveness. More white chads just means the white population is that big compared to ethnics. All in all, being white does not guarantee sex appeal lol

Also as @Hunter was saying, yes...

It’s white, black, Hispanic, Asian...
black and Hispanic are almost equal in stats (Hispanic is a bit more) but Hispanics are also shorter.

Mixed people can sometimes break this trend and be more attractive than whites themselves (exoticness).
This. Whites are the most boring race imaginable. Pasty white, not strong, feminine skin. Only the females are desirable, 90% of white men are genetic failures.

This. Whites are the most boring race imaginable. Pasty white, not strong, feminine skin. Only the females are desirable, 90% of white men are genetic failures.
Yea the only reason why women tend to like white men more is because chads are more commonly found in the white race (due to proportionality) This trend is even more accentuated in Europe
Race has nothing to do with physical attractiveness. More white chads just means the white population is that big compared to ethnics. All in all, being white does not guarantee sex appeal lol
THiS tbh

JFL at severely low IQ ethnic copers (im part ethnic myself)

There's no help for being slav, tbhtbh. Barely white is same as ethnic, death sentence.

You think women care about personality bro? JFL at this cope.
its not only personality. Most curries I know for example a dirty as fuck, smell, on top of that a beta personality funny voice and accent etc...
Tyrone is stereotyped to be abusive, thug

Women don’t care
this is actually one of the reasons I think Tyrones have an edge over chads lol. They are seen as dominant masculine and alpha, which is generally attractive.

its not only personality. Most curries I know for example a dirty as fuck, smell, on top of that a beta personality funny voice and accent etc...

this is actually one of the reasons I think Tyrones have an edge over chads lol. They are seen as dominant masculine and alpha, which is generally attractive.
Women won’t care about these stereotypes when presented with an attractive curry
There's no help for being slav, tbhtbh. Barely white is same as ethnic, death sentence.
This. They’ll say that JBW works for Slavs lmao

Women won’t care about these stereotypes when presented with an attractive curry
I already stated that it won't matter on an super attractive curry, but for the ones sitting in between the normie and the chads looks range it matters a lot.

I already stated that it won't matter on an super attractive curry, but for the ones sitting in between the normie and the chads looks range it matters a lot.
DID you ever hear about the halo effect?
If he’s Chadlite it doesn’t matter. Also from where did u say that women actually believe these stereotypes about them? Where is the proof? New to me tbh, maybe Indian foids but white women???

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Very low IQ
A wall of text but not stats/science behind it
You put way to much effort into this LARP

THIS. I CAN'T STOP CRYING FFS. WHY DID I HAVE TO BE A SLAV OGRE ?
???
images

???

It's over.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Very low IQ
A wall of text but not stats/science behind it
You put way to much effort into this LARP
Debunk this, then, or gtfo tbh
I was mostly arguing against the SAME DUMB points used by @13k who kept repeating them. Used about 5 (or more) sources.

No amounf of LARPing will ever disprove the JBW chadpill

JFL like im going to fully read and then respond to a blatant LARP
Stfu then. You JBW copers completely disregard the idea of proportionality.
I’ll be willing to argue with whoever who wants to debunk my ideas. Message me tbh.

DID you ever hear about the halo effect?
If he’s Chadlite it doesn’t matter. Also from where did u say that women actually believe these stereotypes about them? Where is the proof? New to me tbh, maybe Indian foids but white women???
Chadlite curry is not enough halo to negate it completely.
I don't know how it is in the US because a lot of curries there were actually raised in the west, but in Europe most of the curries are raised in their shithole country and come here later. The ones who were raised in India or Pakistan are mostly all very similar(in a bad way) and thus most people have a certain perception of them. Not even the curry foids want them voluntarily. Once a curry foid even told me that she hated Indian men because of their shitty culture, attitude etc.

LOOOOOL

Literally Catfishman level IQ thread by OP tbh
You’re severely low IQ if you believe in JBW theory.

For one thing, I already provided the reason toward that reply. That instagram is based in the West. Search for an Instagram based in Asia for example setup by Asian girls and you’ll find Asian guys there being displayed as the hot ones.

Stfu then. You JBW copers completely disregard the idea of proportionality.
I’ll be willing to argue with whoever who wants to debunk my ideas. Message me tbh.
Ethnic/nog LARPer im not going to (((debunk))) something that has been proven time and time again to be completely wrong, anything but accepting the blackpill of JBW is GIGAcope. JBW has been proven 1000x by REAL studys/statistics/surveys. Look at one of the million threads on here proving just that. You think a 1000+ word LARP obliterates all those stats? Lurk more idiot

Ethnic/nog LARPer im not going to (((debunk))) something that has been proven time and time again to be completely wrong, anything but accepting the blackpill of JBW is GIGAcope. JBW has bedn proven 1000x by REAL studys/statistics/surveys. Look at one of the million threads on here proving just that. You think a 1000+ word LARP obliterates all those stats? Lurk more idiot
I argued against these studies idiot. This is literally a CRITIQUE of the racepill threads, faggot.
Ethnic/nog LARPer im not going to (((debunk))) something that has been proven time and time again to be completely wrong, anything but accepting the blackpill of JBW is GIGAcope. JBW has been proven 1000x by REAL studys/statistics/surveys. Look at one of the million threads on here proving just that. You think a 1000+ word LARP obliterates all those stats? Lurk more idiot
Women having strong attraction towards white men has to do with proportionality which is related to the looks theory.
There are more white chads than ethnic chads, due to proportions by race.

You’re severely low IQ if you believe in JBW theory.

For one thing, I already provided the reason toward that reply. That instagram is based in the West. Search for an Instagram based in Asia for example setup by Asian girls and you’ll find Asian guys there being displayed as the hot ones.
You're extremely retarded if you think white's aren't viewed more attractively in the dating game in the west and have MUCH more leeway than ethnics.
You're also even more low IQ if you think SEA isn't a real place, where you can travel to as a 4/10 white and get 9/10s.
Reminder that this subhuman has had over 20 confirm slays in the span of a year. Half of which were 8/10 or above.
Z85fXUe

WHITECEL IS VOLCEL BECAUSE SOUTH EAST ASIA EXISTS AND YOU CAN TRAVEL THERE.
Most of you whitecels are loser NEETs rotting in your parents basement and don't want to save up/work for enough money to live the chad dream over there.
Lazy fucks, you disrespect ethniccels that work hard and still don't have a magical place like SEA

@13k @FACEandLMS @theultimate341 @Weightcel @Bronzehawkattack

You're extremely retarded if you think white's aren't viewed more attractively in the dating game in the west and have MUCH more leeway than ethnics.
You're also even more low IQ if you think SEA isn't a real place, where you can travel to as a 4/10 white and get 9/10s.
Reminder that this subhuman has had over 20 confirm slays in the span of a year. Half of which were 8/10 or above.
View attachment 32375

Most of you whitecels are loser NEETs rotting in your parents basement and don't want to save up/work for enough money to live the chad dream over there.
Lazy fucks, you disrespect ethniccels that work hard and still don't have a magical place like SEA

@13k @FACEandLMS @theultimate341 @Weightcel @Bronzehawkattack
JBW = just be western

You think a black itsOVER won’t do as good there? Lol...

Let alone a western Asian? He will do as good as him. And itsover is mainly banging ugly gooks who look like hookers

SO MUCH FOR JBW

JBW = just be western

You think a black itsOVER won’t do as good there? Lol...

Let alone a western Asian? He will do as good as him. And itsover is mainly banging ugly gooks who look like hookers

SO MUCH FOR JBW
Tenor 1

I'm @itsOVERs looksmatch and i'm western, whilst he matches with staceys in thailand i match with trannies exclusively or LEGIT 2/10s.
You gotta be a chadlite tier ethnic to get the same quality of matches as a 3/10 white out there.

You
Are
Extremely
Low
IQ

Lmao if these Nigerian male models were raised in the WEST, they would’ve been more attractive (due to external factors). Look at the “African American” male models.

View attachment 32328

Also there are loads of western models who don’t look even NEAR to Sean o pry or other high tier chad face models.
And most of them have Caucasian features due to White DNA. JFL @ using them as examples.

And most of them have Caucasian features due to White DNA. JFL @ using them as examples.
White DNA? What is this cope tbh...
View attachment 32376
I'm @itsOVERs looksmatch and i'm western, whilst he matches with staceys in thailand i match with trannies exclusively or LEGIT 2/10s.
You gotta be a chadlite tier ethnic to get the same quality of matches as a 3/10 white out there.

You
Are
Extremely
Low
IQ
Stacies? Did you see the girls he hooks up with? They’re all 4/10 and below

13fake and his posse of racepilers obliterated

13fake and his posse of racepilers obliterated
He literally believes that since women rate white men the highest, JBW theory is legit.

You know how many non whites are in Europe? Not even 10%, LMAO.
So there are barely any chads who are non white there.

anyone thinking ugly whites have it good in the west are delusional.

He's like the only one, there are almost 2 billion curries in the world and he's the only one who can be considered attractive.

Incel race war tbh

Whites vs ethnics
He's like the only one, there are almost 2 billion curries in the world and he's the only one who can be considered attractive.
Mega cope

Curries are ugly because they barely have any nutrition. Look at Asians. They’re getting taller because they’re getting richer and more developed. China will fucking dominate the world in a few years.

https://m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/h...s-asians-hit-new-heights-largest-growth?amp=1

Last edited:
z85fxue-png.32375

giphy.gif

Then explain why prostitution is so common in SEA if these whitecels can easily get laid? You think a blackcel wont do as good there? Or an Asian westerner? JFL at your cope.

Your average American nigger is part White because of slavery.

If you had a brain you would've known this

https://psmag.com/news/how-slavery-changed-the-dna-of-african-americans
And how is this related to them being more attractive than Africans? If anything it makes them less masculine tbh
Your average American nigger is part White because of slavery.

If you had a brain you would've known this

https://psmag.com/news/how-slavery-changed-the-dna-of-african-americans
Also if you’re talking about dna everyone originated from Africa. We all have had black and ethnic DNA.

And how is this related to them being more attractive than Africans? If anything it makes them less masculine tbh

All of those examples you used of attractive American niggers have obvious Caucasian features. And those Caucasian features are what makes them more attractive than African niggers. Holy shit you're fucking stupid.

All of those examples you used of attractive American niggers have obvious Caucasian features. And those Caucasian features are what makes them more attractive than African niggers. Holy shit you're fucking stupid.
Bro are u srs right now? I also showed examples of full blooded Africans who were as attractive as them.
You have no word to say regarding diet? No word at all? Explain how white genes make a person have a better facial bone structure. White men are mostly ugly as FUCK.
It's nutrition that makes these guys look like this...
main-qimg-37a8a88dbd20070c4b660634d3639181
young-intelligent-indian-man-walking-on-street-in-slow-motion_4emxioxcx__F0000.png
BN-FZ806_indarr_DV_20141213072319.jpg
How do you explain the fact that second generation ethnics are almost always taller and more attractive? Indians in the US aren’t as ugly as Indians in India.

I have come to the conclusion that JBW is one of the most powerful copes in human history.

Bro are u srs right now? I also showed examples of full blooded Africans who were as attractive as them.
You have no word to say regarding diet? No word at all? Explain how white genes make a person have a better facial bone structure. White men are mostly ugly as FUCK.
>Shows pictures of American niggers with obvious White DNA and saying they are more attractive than African niggers.
>Asks how White genes makes a person have a better facial bone structure

>Shows pictures of American niggers with obvious White DNA and saying they are more attractive than African niggers.

I said they were more attractive than the cherry picked models picked in Nigeria, faggot. Then I showed that if he searches for models in Africa as a whole (not just in Nigeria), he will get true results.
I have come to the conclusion that JBW is one of the most powerful copes in human history.
This.

good bone structure comes from genetic lottery plus good T levels not white genes, lol. Otherwise most whites should have male model looks, but in reality only a few do and most just look average.

good bone structure comes from genetic lottery plus good T levels not white genes, lol. Otherwise most whites should have male model looks, but in reality only a few do and most just look average.
Exactly most white are ugly asf tbh

Debunking the racepill.

[Blackpill] Racepill Part 3 (ethnics, enter at your own risk)

Let’s analyze this thread made by 13k.

Alright so he’s basically using okcupid data. Let’s delve in and analyze POSSIBLE racial statistics of male users. I couldn’t find a single source giving me the actual racial demographics in dating apps, so I’m gonna make a prediction.

There are 60.7% non Hispanic whites in the United States.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217

Since male and female proportions are relatively 50/50, we could also say that around 60% of males are white.

According to another website, around 40 million Americans use dating apps (https://www.eharmony.com/online-dating-statistics/) 52.4% being white, meaning there are 21 million male users. If we were to apply similar racial demographic patterns to the race of these male users, we would get 12.6 million whites, 8.4 million ethnics.

Commonly, Chad and nonchad proportions play out in an 80/20 rule. This means that there are 2.52 million white chads, and 1.68 million ethnic chads using online dating. The Jordanian 13k highlights how most women messaged and were expected to message white men mostly, but he only blames it on race. This could be easily explained via the looks theory. There are 840,000 more Chads among whites. Thus, their hypergamous instincts could have been turned on by this simple fact.

Oh, and I know what you’re gonna say.
“Hurt durr but since ethnics have it worse they’re most likely to be using dating apps! So your proportions are completely false!”

Well, this could be easily rebutted by the simple fact that a lot of male dating app users ARE NOT failures in receiving sex. The fact that you find a lot of white Chads whenever you make a female account proves this.

Let’s delve deeper.

He talks about education and says: “White men and women with a college degree, are more likely to respond to white daters without a college degree than to black daters who have a degree.”

What does education have to do in dating anyways? It’s more about LOOKS, which matter the most. Education doesn’t always guarantee status. Since there are more Chads among the white population than the ethnic population, looks theory completely explain their behavior.

He also says this: “When attracted to other groups, only some daters are welcomed to cross the borders. In this sense, racial boundaries function similarly to one-way turnstile gates. While non-black daters, particularly white men, are well received when they contact daters of other groups, black daters, particularly black women, are largely confined to a segregated dating market."

Do you know how many black men in the US out there according to the census, percentage wise? 13.4%
Multiply that by 21 million (assuming IRL racial demographics stand out to online dating as well), and you get 2.8 million. Multiply that by 20% to get how many black chads are there and you get 560,000. This isn’t comparable to the 2.5 million white chads using online dating. And black women STILL love you guys over the white chads.
Thus, this trend of non black women rejecting black men on online dating could be easily explained by looks theory, and looks theory alone.

13k will probably say “hurr durr but aren’t white people more likely to be chads just because of their race? Racepill proved!”

Again, source for this claim? The fact that there are barely any white chads proves that this claim might be bogus. If whites really were born to me more attractive then we would see a higher percentage of white chads (among whites) roaming around.

[Blackpill] Racepill Part 4 (bbc meme DEBUNKED)

“Whites more than Blacks and women more than men stated a preference for a partner of their own race/ethnicity. Black males were least selective in the sense that the majority of them stated no preference in regard to the race/ethnicity of a potential partner. White females, half of whom sought a partner of their own race/ethnicity, were the most selective of the four Race/Gender groups.”

You know why their decisions showed that they have a preference? Again, it has to do with looks theory and I explained it above. Women are hypergamous creatures. 2.5 million white chads vs 560,000 black chads.
Obviously, the women preferred white men the most for a reason.

“The most striking feature of the table is the difference between the behavior of the White and the Black users. An overwhelming majority (85% for females and males combined) of the contacts initiated by Whites were to Whites and a correspondingly small percent (3%) were to Blacks.”

The female decision could be explained by hypergamy. The male decision could be explained by the fact that many men in dating apps see it as shameful to go for a black woman. Again, this once again proves that many attractive people roam these dating apps, and not incels only. White incels wouldn’t have a problem in dating black women, but white chads/chadlites/high tier normies, who have been used to other races like Asian for example would not date black women. This might be due to the fact that they see them as masculine, and Asian girls and other races of women as feminine. However the female reason tends toward hypergamy mostly, not racial skin tone, since they are hypergamous creatures.

If the US became more black than white, then we could see different results among the white women, because there would be more black chads than white chads. Again, you can argue that chads are more likely to be found in the white species by race alone (although I can’t see how you can prove this) but there are external factors that make you a chad. Why do you think second generation black men in the US happen to be more attractive then African blacks for instance? Or second generation Asian men compared to short Chinese men in China? They become taller due to nutrition and more attractive. It doesn’t just have to do with race. Nutritional development and proper tongue posture could play a major part.

“Blacks were 10 times more likely to contact Whites than Whites were to contact Blacks.”

Again, in the case of men look at femininity. Race might play a factor in the case of men, but in women it’s mostly due to hypergamy and looks bias.

“There was, however, an inconsistency between stated and revealed preferences for women: Women who stated no preference in regard to race/ethnicity nevertheless revealed in their behavior a strong same-race/ethnicity preference.”

What women say =/= how women behave. It’s that simple. Look at how they say they want personality in a man, but their decision goes to looks.

[Blackpill] Racepill Part 5 - nature vs nurture

Tadaaa. Again, he is extremely cherry picking scenarios in this case in which women rate white male faces the most attractive.

There was another study that found that UK women actually rated black male faces in the most favorable way.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0031703&type=printable

Maybe the scientists in your experiment had the white males to be actually more attractive? And the scientists in my experiment had the black male faces to be actually more attractive? If European genetics alone were truly favorable to most women then such inconsistency wouldn’t have been found.

[Blackpill] Racepill Part 7 - Does "one drop rule" apply to your SMV ?

The whole “adding white to ethnic means more sexual appeal” theory could be explained by reasons other than “muh more white blood.”

According to psychology today, “Eurasians may possess genetic advantages that lead to greater health and, as a result, enhanced attractiveness. That's according to a study, the first to find that hapa faces are rated as MORE BEAUTIFUL than EUROPEAN or Japanese faces. Researchers say the finding may extend to other racial mixes as well.”

So basically other studies are revealing that mixed men, due to a higher exotic factor, might be even rated HIGHER than FULL BLOODED white men themselves.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/articles/200512/mixed-race-pretty-face

Exoticness is underrated.

Washington post found that “A new study presented to the Council on Contemporary Families and published today in the American Sociological Review suggests yes — online daters AREN’T always attracted to people who look like THEMSELVES. In some instances, multiracial daters are getting a lot of right swipes.”

“White women responded to white men and Asian-white men the most, followed by Hispanic-white men and black-white men.”

ASIAN WHITE MEN, nearly equal to white men, who are MORE LIKELY to be chads (based on racial demographics analysis).
It’s not over for ricecels as the ethnifags love to state.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...iracial/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bf0f17cde731

[Blackpill] Racepill Part 8 - Racial Homophily in Western Europe / Ethnics in W.Europe are FINISHED

First of all, the Jordanian is now using surveys to prove his theories which is a big red flag when it comes to women, since they are more likely (especially the American women) to lie and appear “holy” in front of their conservative dads.

There could be reasons for their SURVEY answers that has to do with looks theory (as I explained). These first generation refugees from Europe might look primitive and malnutritioned, and extremely sub8. But again this doesn’t have to do with race, but mainly proportionality and external factors. There are barely any refugees compared to white men in Europe, so the chances of finding chads among the white population might be extremely higher, thus the female hypergamous tendencies would “shift” toward whites.

However, again, this dude is relying on SURVEYS for his evidence. Let’s see other surveys on YouTube where WESTERN women mostly admit to have NO problem in dating a non white man.

Doesn’t prove shit.

If JBW is so true in the West, then why does the average white male have to travel abroad to Asia to get laid?

If JBW is so true in the West, then why is the west (that is mostly white) FILLED with incels and desperate men? Do ethnics really have it harder? At least they can get an arranged marriage in their original nations. White men have to compete with white chads for the girls.

If JBW is so true in the West, then why was there a small trend in which RICH and “loyal” white women in the era of slavery and RACISM had sexual relations with LOW status black slaves?

http://www.inquiriesjournal.com/art...-antebellum-south-a-socio-historical-analysis

I rest my case. It’s all about PROPORTIONALITY. If there are more and more ethnics in the West who grow right, then the hypergamous tendencies of women might SHIFT toward ethnics, because there will be more ethnic Chads.

And on the comment that whites have it better in other nations, it simply has to do with status. They are WESTERN. The Asian foids want a western passport from them and seek status. Western Asian men themselves would do as good, if not better. Also why is prostitution so common in Thailand if JBW is so true, and western men would have an easy time to get free sex (according to @13k and his peers).

Here is another thread that talks about a similar argument regarding proportionality.

https://incels.is/threads/jbw-why-your-stats-are-not-proving-it.59285/

cope