Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBT threads should be deleted immediately

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
the height pill is real but retards who automatically hate lanklets and say they cant be incel just cause their tall are cancer and are blind to the plight of tallcels just because they think hieght automatically = chad. JBT is bluepilled hogwash and it a hinderance to incel unity. it would be like someone saying all NTcels are fakecels just because their not ND and telling all NTcels to GTFO. its divisive crap.

Quit denying the heightpill IT

Quit denying the heightpill IT
acknowledging the plight of tallcels= denying the heightpill. akchnowliging the plight of NTcels= denying the NTpill. achknowlegin the plight of whitecels= denying the racepill. your really grapsing at straws here retard to false frame me and its pathetic and see through. whats more I know your not as retarded as your acting your just looking for an excuse to silence me because I call you out for being a blatant fkaecel advocate (hiddenuzer simp) kys.

Heigth> Face

notice this nigger Incelius Savage never answers when asked why he's shilling for the blatant fakecel hidenuzer. he just avoids the question altogether and tries to distract you with a different topic, what a little bitch

notice this nigger Incelius Savage never answers when asked why he's shilling for the blatant fakecel hidenuzer. he just avoids the question altogether and tries to distract you with a different topic, what a little bitch
@Incelius Savage I'm destroying you. go be a simp for your fellow fakecel spammer retard IDC you and your shit content isn't worth being on my screen. blocked faggot. kys

A 6'0 male with cyclothymia has the same SMV as a 5'1 autistic Chinese doorman.

Me remembering all past timelines through PATHS where humans keep repeating their same evil nature to me because I was born different:
Original 1

I don't care about hating talls.

No my new mission is to destroy all of humanity to liberate earth.

JBT is like JBW

Jbt is true all girls want tall bf
Not all girls want white bf