Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW copers are retarded

As someone who has TWO different Autism diagnoses I would love to date a toilet with Autism, in fact in Sweden there's strong assortive mating going on:

https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/people-with-autism-prefer-partners-on-the-spectrum/
To be completely honest, I have no idea if I actually have autism. I did grow up with poor hygiene habits which are typical among autistic people, I had an obsession with trains and I still like things that generally spin around (an autistic trait), I still develop certain obsessions, and I've always hand stimmed. I used to do it outside when I was a toddler, but now I only do it when I'm in my home and generally take up on most social cues.
If I ever get diagnosed, at least I will be excempt from mandatory military service.
Even if it turns out that I'm autistic, I still would never want to date an "autistic" woman. Most of them sound like NT men.

People often underestimate how big of an issue being Autistic is in dating. Autistic Chad's get the Halo Effect, but even an Autistic 6/10 struggles really hard. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I fully agree with that, however autism is cope for ugly men. Being NT wouldn't save you. It would just make you a Betabuxx.

I see more white guys with girlfriends than minorities

Plus, White men having a thing for Asian women is nonsense. White men prefer White women the most.

That is what I meant. I have an Asian fetish and I only know a few White men with Asian fetishes in the West, growing up many White boys and later men confessed that they found Asian toilets to be extremely ugly and wouldn't ever want them. Sometimes they would make exceptions for Asian Stacy's, but like how Chad is his own race, Stacy is too.

I would argue that Asian toilets with a White fetish are exactly like White men with yellow fever. I think that all people of all races prefer their own group the most and that there are just outliers. The example of Asian American females cohabitating more with White men often cited as "SuicideFuel" for Ricecels is non-sense because Asian American males also do the same with White toilets.

I've heard the conspiracy theory that JBW was conjured up by Stormfrontcels, but I think that it was mostly spread by non-White males with a self-hating selection bias. It's easy to find a TikTok trend of Asian toilets saying that they utterly love White men, but you can find the same with White toilets that they utterly love Asian men.

JBW often seems to be isolating some data and then not presenting other data because it conflicts with their narrative. I came into this thread thinking that JBW is law, but the more I think about it the more economic and demographic factors are at play here.

In Hanoi I met a short dark skinned Maluku man from Rotterdam with a gorgeous Vietnamese wife, he actually appeared to be "JBW" in every way other than the fact that he looked like a brown version of an Asian (Maluku people look like Asians but with the skin colour of Western Blacks).

You also have to take into account Oofy Doofy Theory, which is 100% true.
Many women nowadays look for a man to control. There's a book called "The beauty of dating ugly" or with a similar title by a FEMALE author who said that the main plus for women to date a non-NT/ugly/short/non-White man is because they will never cheat, because even if they wanted to, they could not.

I think that this is a personality thing rather than a gender thing. A man with insecurities about cheating would want to isolate his mate so she couldn't cheat, a toilet with this same mentality would do the same. Both would look to minimise this risk. I think that this is 100% a personality thing and not a gender thing and that men and toilets with this type of manipulative personality deliberately look for "prey" they can manipulate.

In both cases I'd tell anyone reading this to keep away from such men and toilets, they will make your life miserable. I have both male and toilet friends that have dated such people in the past and it can utterly fuck up your mental health. I'd only do it because I'm lonely and I wouldn't be surprised if there are toilets reading this forum hoping to score "a weak" incel to control, like how such men would want the same with "Femcels".

You also have to take into account the fact that a relationship doesn't mean that said woman is going to marry and have children with this unattractive man.

True, but if someone is being selected for dating and perhaps courting that this person has A SMV. I have none because I cannot find anybody. :feelswhat::blackpill::cryfeels:

View attachment 647519

Agreed, sheboonz try to status and moneymmaxx in order to jump out of their hood negrezz statuz asap. They are the first onez to talk shit about their fellow niggerz
JBW is red pill cope. :redpill::feelsjuice:

Looks like I missed a coper. Oh well.

Yeah, I'm not here saying white incels can't exist but if you're at least 5'6'' and 3-4/10 in the face then there will be a gook foid out there wanting to fuck you because they want your European blood. Whether they want to make subhuman kids (ERs) and the ethicality of doing this for ascension is another discussion. I wouldn't call a mayocel a volcel for not wanting to fuck gook foids but denying JBW and the wants of European blood amongst ethnic foids should not be denied.

BBC is one of the biggest cope I've seen on this forum, I'm still astounded as to how someone can be so delusional. I've only ever seen 1 BMWF in my entire life where the foid wasn't a landwhale or poor. Maybe it's different in America and Europe since race mixing kike propaganda isn't rife where I live but I've also talked with Blacks in America over Discord and they've told me most Blacks that date outside their race end up with white trash or landwhales.
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

White isn’t the only race bruh
Blacks are eating up Latinas in NY:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I've heard the conspiracy theory that JBW was conjured up by Stormfrontcels, but I think that it was mostly spread by non-White males with a self-hating selection bias. It's easy to find a TikTok trend of Asian toilets saying that they utterly love White men, but you can find the same with White toilets that they utterly love Asian men.
There's a difference between directly prefering a group and just be virtuesignalling. Frankly, I did have a few male Asian classmates who were average Asian males (Chinese origin). They had that sterotypical "nerdy" life and to be honest, all of them are still single, to a much higher extent than White nerdy normies.

JBW often seems to be isolating some data and then not presenting other data because it conflicts with their narrative. I came into this thread thinking that JBW is law, but the more I think about it the more economic and demographic factors are at play here.
Obviously economic factors play a big role, but that means betabuxxing.
I think that this is a personality thing rather than a gender thing. A man with insecurities about cheating would want to isolate his mate so she couldn't cheat, a toilet with this same mentality would do the same. Both would look to minimise this risk. I think that this is 100% a personality thing and not a gender thing and that men and toilets with this type of manipulative personality deliberately look for "prey" they can manipulate.
You're exactly right on this one. It's just that men no longer have many ways to "limit" the chances of his girlfriend/wife cheating on him, whereas women can just by existing and giving him attention.
In both cases I'd tell anyone reading this to keep away from such men and toilets, they will make your life miserable. I have both male and toilet friends that have dated such people in the past and it can utterly fuck up your mental health. I'd only do it because I'm lonely and I wouldn't be surprised if there are toilets reading this forum hoping to score "a weak" incel to control, like how such men would want the same with "Femcels".
True, except that femcels aren't real. The only difference between a Stacy and an ugly woman is that Stacy gets life handed to her on a golden plate, whereas the ugly woman gets life handed to her on a bronze plate. Extremely privileged anyway.

I fully agree with that, however autism is cope for ugly men. Being NT wouldn't save you. It would just make you a Betabuxx.

Screenshot 20220813 2121062

I lately have to think a lot about the above quote. Sure, there are Betabux and "dead bedroom" relationships (let's be honest, the latter are literally just Incels). But binge watching a lot of incel content on YouTube and other non-Incel Blackpill content I think that we might be vastly overestimating the Hypergamy of all toilets, namely because it wouldn't make evolutionary sense to not be able to love sub-Chad men. For most of history toilets didn't have access to Hypergamy and we see that polygamous cultures where Chad-sharing toilets get what they want are actually less successful because until recently the motivations of men were more important than the motivations of toilets, so there couldn't have been such a strong Chad-only selection pressure.

I think that Wheat Waffles' interpretation of Hypergamy might be more accurate than Tails' interpretation and that while the "Tinder is real life" meme is very popular, most toilets don't have to go on Tinder to find a mate and among toilets those that use dating sites are considered "desperate" and even "losers". Many toilets I know tell me that they outright deny that they've met their boyfriends online to people because of shame.

Despite Tinder and the acceptability of sluts we don't actually see a strong rise of sluts in any reliable data, the median number of sex partners in the USA rose for toilets from 4.8 to 5.2, this still places the median at 5. Sluts simply sleep around more but toilets who are good at pair-bonding don't.

I actually think that the "Delete Tinder" meme is sound mental advice for men, you're not going to meet a quality toilet there and the quality toilets I met complained about Tinder, meanwhile it's the Sluts that absolutely love it. One toilet friend of mine bragged about going on a date with a different man day (she's unemployed) and traveling throughout the country on (desperate) men's expense.

The more I think about this the less sense JBW and many common beliefs seem to become. The Blackpill is a science and should be backed up with reliable data points, but many treat the Blackpill like a religion and JBW as one of its core dogma. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

We often don't know what happens behind closed doors unless they specifically leak this information. Reading a sub-Reddit like "Deadbedrooms" isn't a reliable sample of all marriages, even the biggest sluts are likely to be satisfied in their marriages.

I know a super-slut who married a short bald old man, they're both truckers and both of them were single parents before they married. She's my friend and we occasionally talk and she seems to be happily married. (She has a super-libido and masturbates even at work, he's really lucky with her, she told me that she used to park her lorry on the side of the road to rub one out.)

Chad is limited and being Chad-only is a losing strategy for at least 90% of toilets beyond anything other than getting the occasional ONS, toilets have it easy, but the population is 48% toilet so even they have to compete with other toilets.

:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

White isn’t the only race bruh
Blacks are eating up Latinas in NY:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I think I can explain this. I've lived a short time in Corona, NYC and I have been there first hand. Corona is a mostly Dominican neighbourhood but has Latino's of every race. When I was there literally everyone would speak Spanish to me and I was surprised how many Hispanic Korean-Americans exist. The butcher I went to was a Korean male Black female couple, both Hispanic, there seemed to be more Dominican (typically Black) males than females, so I wouldn't be surprised if many of the "Black" men you see with Latina's are Latino themselves.

I was surprised how often Black people would address me in Spanish when I was there as I've seen the stereotype that "All Hispanics are Mexicans" from Hollywood, but Corona was way more diverse than that.

People of all groups have strong in-group biases but if your "in-group" literally treats Black Cubans, White Argentinians, Japanese Peruvians, and Indian Bolivians as "the same race" then your in-group allows this.

Obviously economic factors play a big role, but that means betabuxxing.

But isn't that what most JBW is? It's mostly White men from rich countries going to poor countries.

True, except that femcels aren't real. The only difference between a Stacy and an ugly woman is that Stacy gets life handed to her on a golden plate, whereas the ugly woman gets life handed to her on a bronze plate. Extremely privileged anyway.

Which is exactly why I added it in quotation marks. The only way I can explain "Femcels" is that if a toilet has absolutely crippling anxiety that she doesn't join any dating site and that she's so socially inept in real life that she sends signals of disinterest to men she's interested in. Then binges misandric Feminist propaganda online, reads our forums, and conjures up "the pink pill", but even on their forums a sizeable majority aren't virgins.

In fact, I'd probably classify Female Dating Strategy as "Femcels in denial" (where they can't find committment from a man they actually want because of their shit personalities, toilets get fuckzoned while men get friendzoned).

Toilets all live on tutorial mode, I don't even think that there's a strong difference between the life of a Stacy and the life of a Sub-5 toilet. Maybe before the internet, but Literally every toilet can become a millionaire on OnlyFans, maybe.

I think I can explain this. I've lived a short time in Corona, NYC and I have been there first hand. Corona is a mostly Dominican neighbourhood but has Latino's of every race. When I was there literally everyone would speak Spanish to me and I was surprised how many Hispanic Korean-Americans exist. The butcher I went to was a Korean male Black female couple, both Hispanic, there seemed to be more Dominican (typically Black) males than females, so I wouldn't be surprised if many of the "Black" men you see with Latina's are Latino themselves.

I was surprised how often Black people would address me in Spanish when I was there as I've seen the stereotype that "All Hispanics are Mexicans" from Hollywood, but Corona was way more diverse than that.

People of all groups have strong in-group biases but if your "in-group" literally treats Black Cubans, White Argentinians, Japanese Peruvians, and Indian Bolivians as "the same race" then your in-group allows this.

Therefore
Niggers straight out of bumfuck Africa are more priveliged in New York than a gym maxxed wealth maxxed NT maxxed NY Curry:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::cryfeels:

Hispanics niggers cumskin a all HATE HATE HATE:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Curry males

View attachment 647532

I lately have to think a lot about the above quote. Sure, there are Betabux and "dead bedroom" relationships (let's be honest, the latter are literally just Incels). But binge watching a lot of incel content on YouTube and other non-Incel Blackpill content I think that we might be vastly overestimating the Hypergamy of all toilets, namely because it wouldn't make evolutionary sense to not be able to love sub-Chad men. For most of history toilets didn't have access to Hypergamy and we see that polygamous cultures where Chad-sharing toilets get what they want are actually less successful because until recently the motivations of men were more important than the motivations of toilets, so there couldn't have been such a strong Chad-only selection pressure.

I think that Wheat Waffles' interpretation of Hypergamy might be more accurate than Tails' interpretation and that while the "Tinder is real life" meme is very popular, most toilets don't have to go on Tinder to find a mate and among toilets those that use dating sites are considered "desperate" and even "losers". Many toilets I know tell me that they outright deny that they've met their boyfriends online to people because of shame.

Despite Tinder and the acceptability of sluts we don't actually see a strong rise of sluts in any reliable data, the median number of sex partners in the USA rose for toilets from 4.8 to 5.2, this still places the median at 5. Sluts simply sleep around more but toilets who are good at pair-bonding don't.

I actually think that the "Delete Tinder" meme is sound mental advice for men, you're not going to meet a quality toilet there and the quality toilets I met complained about Tinder, meanwhile it's the Sluts that absolutely love it. One toilet friend of mine bragged about going on a date with a different man day (she's unemployed) and traveling throughout the country on (desperate) men's expense.

The more I think about this the less sense JBW and many common beliefs seem to become. The Blackpill is a science and should be backed up with reliable data points, but many treat the Blackpill like a religion and JBW as one of its core dogma. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

We often don't know what happens behind closed doors unless they specifically leak this information. Reading a sub-Reddit like "Deadbedrooms" isn't a reliable sample of all marriages, even the biggest sluts are likely to be satisfied in their marriages.

I know a super-slut who married a short bald old man, they're both truckers and both of them were single parents before they married. She's my friend and we occasionally talk and she seems to be happily married. (She has a super-libido and masturbates even at work, he's really lucky with her, she told me that she used to park her lorry on the side of the road to rub one out.)

Chad is limited and being Chad-only is a losing strategy for at least 90% of toilets beyond anything other than getting the occasional ONS, toilets have it easy, but the population is 48% toilet so even they have to compete with other toilets.
In other words, the standards of modern females are high to the point that most men in society dont meet them. Also people tend to mate / date within their own race rather than interracially, and only a minority of people use dating apps (assuming you dont count Instagram, TikTok, Facebook or Snapchat as dating apps despite the fact these apps have a similar model).

But females know this, and they know it would be hard for them (at least the mid-tier / low-tier ones) to find and hook up with potential partners without using social media if they employ a Chad-only policy. Use of dating apps is sign of desperation as the only people who actually have reason to use dating apps are the ones who have a hard time finding partners in real life, most likely due to constant rejection in real life, not being socially outgoing, or being in a location with very low-population density of their preferred type of mate. Therefore the vast majority of females who do not use online dating apps, will be incentivized to lower their standards to some degree when looking for males to mate / date with, because only a minority of females will have an easy time hooking up with their ideal mate outside of online dating.

Thing is, FB, IG and Snap have a similar model to conventional dating apps. So if you considered all females who use these apps as practically online daters / hookups, this would account for a significant proportion of the world female population over AOC. Possibly the majority of them.

Last edited:

I’ve lived in NY my whole life

Spics look down upon indians
Niggers act like we are the equal if not above to those curry guys who act gangster but hate us too:fuk:
As a guy who primarily grew up in the Bronx I can tell you

No one is interested in Indian culture bc of the ugly people(men)

:cryfeels:

Even extinct cultures like Native Americans
Scots
Germanics

Is given more focus:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::cryfeels:
Despite us STILL EXISTING
Fucking white and niggers all suck
I don’t blame spics
They are just trying to be inclusive to former slaves:fuk::fuk::fuk:
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:They are not Hispanic

Fuck black hispanics
I hope spics keep discriminating against them:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

But isn't that what most JBW is? It's mostly White men from rich countries going to poor countries.
True, but there usually is some physical attraction. An average looking White is about as attractive as a non-White Chadlite in the eyes of women.
At least that's what I've seen with my own eyes. The vast majority of interracial couples I've seen were between White men and non-White, although I agree that that if you're not at least average looking for a White guy, the non-White woman isn't going to be very attracted to you.
Toilets all live on tutorial mode, I don't even think that there's a strong difference between the life of a Stacy and the life of a Sub-5 toilet. Maybe before the internet, but Literally every toilet can become a millionaire on OnlyFans, maybe.
I couldn't agree more with this. :yes::yes::yes:

That's a really good point. I had actually been suspecting for a little while now, that there was some sort of, I don't know what you'd call it, maybe reverse dichotomy, going on where even though whiteness for those at the top might be a great advantage to possess, the opposite might be true for those at the bottom, where it's a liability. I actually came across the idea when I was considering employment, and the affirmative action and hiring quotas that are in place to help non-whites find employment, help that as an autist at the bottom rung of soyciety, I've desperately needed for a decade now, and never got because I'm white. Then there are the reduced standards on standardized testing for certain ethnic minorities, and then I started thinking about the overlap with relationship/sexual success and career success, and began wondering if that could apply here, as well.

It would be funny if the benign racism that holds them to lower standards than me also harms me, in the opposite way where I can't possibly meet the high expectations that have been set for me. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::dafuckfeels:

Of course, I never got past the level of "shower thoughts" with these ideas, so I don't know how legit these shower thoughts of mine really are; it was just something I was musing about. It makes sense though that if more is expected of me, then I will be judged far more critically. It's the way I was treated back in my school days, as well. I was labelled a "gifted" student, and so of course, whenever I fell short of my parents' or counselors' expectations with regard to school work, I was punished much more heavily than my peers, or my brothers. It felt like I was set up to fail, rather than encouraged to succeed.
all valid point, white incels are held to a much higher standard of beauty by society than any coping ''ethnicels''.

I actually came across the idea when I was considering employment, and the affirmative action and hiring quotas that are in place to help non-whites find employment, help that as an autist at the bottom rung of soyciety, I've desperately needed for a decade now, and never got because I'm white. Then there are the reduced standards on standardized testing for certain ethnic minorities, and then I started thinking about the overlap with relationship/sexual success and career success
interesting could you provide a vote/feedback here:
(im working on something:society:)

putting people on ignore is stupid
why just not care?
This is supposed to be a black pill forum.

Yet every day, I come on here seeing this redpilled JBW shit. :redpill: It's gone past the point of annoyance, and become a genuine distress in an already stressful life. I don't need that kind of shit. It's gaslighting. The same kind of gaslighting I get from normies all the time, and which I come to this forum to escape. That red pilled delusion is not what I come here for.

So I'm blocking it all. If they want to cope, fine, but I don't want to see any of it. I've had my fill.