Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JBW in Mexico

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
You hear a lot about currycels and ricecels, but the truth is that tacocels have it almost as bad. I'm in Mexico right now, and I'm delighted to see that there are actually a lot of guys who don't mog me! The average height is a lot lower, the average income is a lot lower, and there are a lot of fatcels. If I had the IQ to learn spanish, I could probably ascend if I lived here.

JBW deniers BTFO. Yet another place where white men can pickup the native women and yet we have racist cunts over here talking about how ethnics have it better.

JBW deniers BTFO. Yet another place where white men can pickup the native women and yet we have racist cunts over here talking about how ethnics have it better.

I doubt anyone here unironically believes that ethnics have it better

Some of the white nationalistcels here think ethnics in their home countries have it better than whites. (they often cite arranged marriages as an example or say " you dont have 1000s of immigrants stealing your women bro".

I remember I read a post by a currycel that went to Cancun for spring break and was depressed that his white friends all scored with native foids but none would take him

@Adamhastor
Never heard of him
Well, blacks have it better in black areas
:feelsseriously:
Some of the white nationalistcels here think ethnics in their home countries have it better than whites. (they often cite arranged marriages as an example or say " you dont have 1000s of immigrants stealing your women bro".
Isn’t it a fact that ethnic women marry out more than ethnic men by a large margin?

Isn’t it a fact that ethnic women marry out more than ethnic men by a large margin?
If only facts could convince them.

Countless statistics that tell them JBW is a thing, but the nigger they come across with a white foid is enough to get them to shitpost here for weeks about how black men are stealing their foids JFL.

I remember I read a post by a currycel that went to Cancun for spring break and was depressed that his white friends all scored with native foids but none would take him
Brutal ngl.

Yes i agree.

Just be Westerner (in second and third world countries) theory is legit.
Go to a place where almost all the men are incel-tier and your smv will increase regardless of what race you are.

Go to a place where almost all the men are incel-tier and your smv will increase regardless of what race you are.
Tbh

You dont even have to be white, just mog the locals and it's fair game if you know fluent spanish.

It won't work if your spanish is trash

definitely food for though

Fucking brutal lmao

Mexico has alot of white people(Mainly meds).

Mexico is actually similar to India in that they have a racial caste system. I've seen clips of their television soap dramas and the actors and actresses are basically European (Med), and look nothing like the average Mexican, similar to how Bollywood actors look nothing like the average curry. Of course Euros will win there.

Lurk here long enough and you'll see the posts. I'll mention you.

I don't think it'd be that easy for uglier and older whites tbh. I remember a few years ago I was on another forum and it had a fat ugly Mexican single mother of 3 around my age [in my 30s then] and she totally snubbed me.
But a desperate normie 21 year old UK student ended up flying to see her and they got married, she ditched him 3 months later though but kept his Anglo surname.

Latinas & native American women are hot as fuck. Unfortunately I'm a turbo manlet and Mexico/South America is a crime-ridden shithole that I would never move to unless America went genocidal on whites.

Out of all the ethnic males, Latino males do the best. But you would be greatly fuckin mistaken if you think low tier white/Asian foids are hooking up with these types. White looking Hispanic males ONLY and IF a white foid must date outside her race because shes low-mid tier in SMV and or fat.

mas-cereza.jpg

HBSM6C4K-AwP-7DgL06Kzz6iPJYS7oycWg5xRjdSPHB0jhqXPX7PBwLaiYUzSq_yygnb8xZr_rFklMwdp7j_JvAmKwW3IQ2QKlD8B9niXHQIag

Brutal ngl.
It's Latin America tbh
If you aren't white, black or latino it's definitively over for you in those countries @Mainländer
Mexico is actually similar to India in that they have a racial caste system. I've seen clips of their television soap dramas and the actors and actresses are basically European (Med), and look nothing like the average Mexican, similar to how Bollywood actors look nothing like the average curry. Of course Euros will win there.
They have an interpretation of the caste system being that way because of Anglo influence and Anglo ideas about the caste system being race oriented as you often see with white liberals/conservatives and SJWs. The caste system isn't oriented around race but different roles that people were born into and are expected to play in society (warriors versus merchants versus accountants for example).

Last edited:
Is Mexico safe now all the gore sites have been taken down?

It's Latin America tbh
If you aren't white, black or latino it's definitively over for you in those countries @
Well we do have kpop fans here ao if you're a rice pretty boy you have chances.

It's Latin America tbh
If you aren't white, black or latino it's definitively over for you in those countries @Mainländer
You need to be chadpreet or chang to succeed. People say that latinas like confidence but confidence = looks in their eyes.
Out of all the ethnic males, Latino males do the best. But you would be greatly fuckin mistaken if you think low tier white/Asian foids are hooking up with these types. White looking Hispanic males ONLY and IF a white foid must date outside her race because shes low-mid tier in SMV and or fat.
Ignoring white latinos, black men probably do the best because of the dark triad perception.

mas-cereza.jpg

HBSM6C4K-AwP-7DgL06Kzz6iPJYS7oycWg5xRjdSPHB0jhqXPX7PBwLaiYUzSq_yygnb8xZr_rFklMwdp7j_JvAmKwW3IQ2QKlD8B9niXHQIag
High IQ post

Those are the men and their younger counterparts whom you hope to mog and compete with for some 2nd world holes.

If you're still losing vs these types of indigenous males, it literally never began.

pretty much this. i had checked out some latino shows and whether its mexico or colombia, the main actors/actresses look totally european.... its unreal. and many of the guys are blonde. wtf. pretty sure guys like those are often mistaken for gringos in their own country. yet they are often the main love interests in the series. the main character women is often a good looking med woman, that look typically from southern europe.

its a huge contrast vs. the main population, like those you can see on youtube videos.
Soap operas are a complete joke, peak clown world tier entertainment. Shameless how they'll uses a minority to represent the majority.