Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "JBW is bullshit" "its all in your head"

T

Tenshi

Banned
-

c61cb599ebcc9539733f6595-jpeg.888863
9d90d1c76761c4eb44f17c6f1b8e0b34-jpg.888865

Phenotax is brutal

Where is my horsefaced noodle gf?

Black and pretty boy doesn't mix. You need to be a high T slayer to be good-looking as a nigger.

Just change entire pheno and features that make chico chico and make him a worse looking person towards said pheno theory.

Why are you calling chico white isn't he spic

im white and im still incel.

gotcha bitch

JBW is true to a degree if you're tall and decent looking.

JBW is the incels version of commies/SJWs talking about white privilege and joining retarded causes like BLM. And just like with BLM some of you will just join because you're stupid af but others are probably pushing an agenda.

still mogs me into another dimension

JBW is the incels version of commies/SJWs talking about white privilege and joining retarded causes like BLM. And just like with BLM some of you will just join because you're stupid af but others are probably pushing an agenda.

Except JBW is proven by science whereas BLM is not.

Except JBW is proven by science whereas BLM is not.
Yeah that's what SJWs say about white privilege as well...
Anyways it's typical commie SJW-behaviour to constantly bring up how you're opressed because you're brown, get the fuck over it, even if it was true.

Anyways it's typical commie SJW-behaviour to constantly bring up how you're opressed because you're brown, get the fuck over it, even if it was true.
Anyways it's typical manlet behaviour to constantly bring up how you're opressed because you're short, get the fuck over it, even if it was true.

Anyways it's typical incel behaviour to constantly bring up how you're opressed because you're virgin, get the fuck over it, even if it was true.

Anyways it's typical manlet behaviour to constantly bring up how you're opressed because you're short, get the fuck over it, even if it was true.

Anyways it's typical incel behaviour to constantly bring up how you're opressed because you're virgin, get the fuck over it, even if it was true.
We're all incels here, it's like a black slave complaining to a white slave how much better the white slave has it.

We're all incels here, it's like a black slave complaining to a white slave how much better the white slave has it.
Yes, but pointing out some differences in race is no different than examining differences between heights (or faces).

These race threads never cease to amaze me ngl.

Yes, but pointing out some differences in race is no different than examining differences between heights (or faces).
Whites are way superior than ethnics.
White people are employed more than ethnics and have "regular" reputation, than other ethnicities.
Just break that bubble that you are the worst thing.

The black version of Chico is 5/10 in my opinion.

Yeah that's what SJWs say about white privilege as well...
And what science has SJWs shown? JBW is the only legit white privilege. JFL if you think it's the same thing as BLM.

And what science has SJWs shown? JBW is the only legit white privilege. JFL if you think it's the same thing as BLM.
Would it take me longer than 5 mins to figure this shit out, because not only do I not give a fuck about what ethnicity gets the most pussy since I won't get any anyways I also really don't like spending hours researching something and then it ends up being bullshit or just an opinion.

barely a competition even

not even worth a debate