Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JESUS FUCK CHAD HAS IT EASY

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve asked multiple girls on my chadfish to fuck, and they are all ready to either do it today or this weekend. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I've never had sex.

where's my rope?

Ofcourse chad has it easy.

Chad's just need to exist and their existence will be 100 times better than ours.

I’ve asked multiple girls on my chadfish to fuck, and they are all ready to either do it today or this weekend. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Good morning :feelsYall:

Chads experience a totally alien to us reality. I cant even imagine what its like jfl.

Share some Screenshots PLEASE :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
i want to feel pain

chadfishing has ruined my life

Plan it all out, tell them to meet you at a place and never show up, never respond to their texts. Waste their time.

Show up and ask them for some fuck. When they reject you, tell them they are fucking cunts who only care if your good looking or not.

Plan it all out, tell them to meet you at a place and never show up, never respond to their texts. Waste their time.
based
Show up and ask them for some fuck. When they reject you, tell them they are fucking cunts who only care if your good looking or not.
if he's at least normie tier and lowinhib darktriadmaxxed then he might actually fuck some roastie. maybe :redpill::waitwhat:

Or he can just drug and fuck them.(In GTA 5)

Sad shit, man. I'm serious, this shit is indeed very sad.

So when you meeting up with these foids?

The power of Chad. Even normies get unmatched for smallest mistakes.

Screenshot 20200305 223515  01

Sad shit, man. I'm serious, this shit is indeed very sad.
Bro how do we cope? If we wanted sex as average looking dudes, we'd have to jump through a bunch of hoops.

Bro how do we cope? If we wanted sex as average looking dudes, we'd have to jump through a bunch of hoops.
If you want sex as an average looking guy, without having to jump through multiple hoops. The only valid option seems to be prostitution, but you would still have to pay the foid, will chad get's to fuck her, for free.

It really is chad only man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back