Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jew == White

wordingtonian

wordingtonian

Californiacel
-
The type of jew I’m referring to is ashkenazi jewish, which is simply a European ethnicity. Jews are simply wealthy and well-connected whites who try to leverage their protected status as a way to gain social power.

The type of jew I’m referring to is ashkenazi jewish, which is simply a European ethnicity. Jews are simply wealthy and well-connected whites who try to leverage their protected status as a way to gain social power.
Cool, go fuck yourself subhuman kike

i love jews
Pepe jew

i have jewish blood but i am not white.

having jewish genetics is always better than being an ethnic tho since jews looks like white

OP is telling the truth. The Khazars are white converts to Judiasm, they could have chosen Islam as well and even the Ukranians still use the symbol of the Khazar jewish kingdom. Today they are known as Ashkenazi , basically they all come from East Europe originally.

The original Jew is Mena/African and the white Jew is a photo copy fake Jew. The white Jew is the one causing all the problems on earth, those are the ones Hitler wanted to eat for breakfast. Example of the white fake Hew causing trouble is in Palastein. How the fuck can it be the most spoken language in Israel is Russian? Because the "jews" are Ukranian, Russian, Polish WHITES

Khazaria
Tamga

Last edited:
I'll update it again later.

Last edited:
time to juicemaxx

Water is wet.

Who tf pinned this shit?

1 ashkenazi living in this world is too much, im sure everyone hates them outside of the political, economic, and entertainment realm.

Jews are their own race

Jews are their own race

Re: i was harassed at burger king..
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182803174Sunday, January 31, 2016 8:23 PM CST
"Just do it and stop making lame complaints..."Obesity is often an exhibition of greed.The vast majority of said individuals would rather consume excessive quantities of unhealthy-meals than utilize a strategy of wholesome-meals and sufficient exercise.

Time to make Mr. Goldberg a ton of money

This debate is tiresome and meaningless. Ask yourself, are you allowed to criticize whites publicly? Yes? And are you allowed to criticize Jews? Ask Kanye

Jews
OP is telling the truth. The Khazars are white converts to Judiasm, they could have chosen Islam as well and even the Ukranians still use the symbol of the Khazar jewish kingdom. Today they are known as Ashkenazi , basically they all come from East Europe originally.

The original Jew is Mena/African and the white Jew is a photo copy fake Jew. The white Jew is the one causing all the problems on earth, those are the ones Hitler wanted to eat for breakfast. Example of the white fake Hew causing trouble is in Palastein. How the fuck can it be the most spoken language in Israel is Russian? Because the "jews" are Ukranian, Russian, Polish WHITES

View attachment 812851View attachment 812852
Truth.

i have jewish blood but i am not white.

having jewish genetics is always better than being an ethnic tho since jews looks like white
Not all of them do. If you have Jew blood as a Nafri it’s definitely Sephardic Jewish and they are the sandiest of the sand

This debate is tiresome and meaningless. Ask yourself, are you allowed to criticize whites publicly? Yes? And are you allowed to criticize Jews? Ask Kanye
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Indeed, Jews are literally whites and have all European features, including blonde hair and blue eyes. They are whites.

North African, right?
Even in Subsaharan Africa amongst some few Tribes you will find the DNA of MENA Jews and even culture of circumcision, not eating pork etc

Indeed, Jews are literally whites and have all European features, including blonde hair and blue eyes. They are whites.
yup their a sub race of whites who decided to hoard power and mog all the rest

@MiSKiRaT opinions?

white is a state of mind and spirit, the jewish mass cannot therfore be white

So I'm white if I have the spirit and the state of mind?
not all whites are white but all non whites are not white.
I don't believe in being "hononary something"

Ashkenazi are literally Europeans LARPing as Jews. The OG Jews are all swarthy and Arab-looking.
When white people are in Australia and get skin cancer at a higher rate than mudskins, people say it's only natural because they're not from there. But people don't mention anything about Israeli skin cancer rates.

this

it really makes ya wonder:feelsjuice:

@wordingtonian Told you goys we shouldnt unban this fucker!

Named mr word

Jews and whites are the same thing. Simple fact

Jews and whites are the same thing. Simple fact
This user was banned for being a clear leftoid fakecel from reddit- thus anything he has said is discarded.