Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jew == White

The type of jew I’m referring to is ashkenazi jewish, which is simply a European ethnicity. Jews are simply wealthy and well-connected whites who try to leverage their protected status as a way to gain social power.
Lies, by kikes themselves

Jews come from jerusalem and shite they aint white they look more mulatto tan

This debate is tiresome and meaningless. Ask yourself, are you allowed to criticize whites publicly? Yes? And are you allowed to criticize Jews? Ask Kanye
that's the point

The point of what
I mean this is the most important part of the subject that we're talking about in this thread.
What you said. Whites can be criticized, jews cannot.

I mean this is the most important part of the subject that we're talking about in this thread.
What you said. Whites can be criticized, jews cannot.
Ah gotcha

Not true. They have dark curly hair and big beaks like sandniggers but just are pale.
Indeed, Jews are literally whites and have all European features, including blonde hair and blue eyes. They are whites.

Not true. They have dark curly hair and big beaks like sandniggers but just are pale.

The type of jew I’m referring to is ashkenazi jewish, which is simply a European ethnicity. Jews are simply wealthy and well-connected whites who try to leverage their protected status as a way to gain social power.
Ashkenazim are not European. They come from khazars.

literally only applicable to ashkenazis since theyre mutted, not applicable to sephardim, mizrahim, ethiopian jews, et cetera.

Name ONE white ethnicity/nationality in Europe that looks like ashkennazis. You probably cannot.

Jews are their own race and they are some of the most distinct looking people ever.