Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jews Are Trying To Cut My Penis

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Its over for me. I have curved penis and jew doctor said I need a surgery. I have 6'7 inches but after the surgery it will be 5'8 inches. I asked him that can I reject the surgery but he got mad at me and told bluepilled ideas. He said: "Do you want to have pain when having sex for your whole life?". "In the future you'll have girlfriend and I don't want you to have pain". Its over. High school ended I'm going to university. I lost teen love etc. And now I'm losing my penis size. They will never win this battle. Society will pay for what they did to me.

Last edited:
Umm, sorry but every dick is kinda curved....

U should cut it and u should serve them. What’s your alternative, what do you have to offer the world but being a kike slave?

He's only arguing so hard for it because he doesn't want to lose out on those shekels. You're being had.

dont do it unless the curve is extreme

My penis got curved few years ago. Erections were painful but only in the first few months. Now it's still curved, but it's painless. Also I had sex with prostitutes since then, and it was totally fine.

You're free to believe whatever the doctors tell you, though. I mean they only want your well being and they care about your sex life, don't they? :feelsseriously: I'm sure the fact that surgery is more lucrative for them than telling you to get over your condition doesn't play any role at all. :feelstastyman:

Your choice.

Last edited:
My penis got curved few years ago. Erections were painful but only in the first few months. Now it's still curved, but it's painless. Also I had sex with prostitutes since then, and it was totally fine.

You're free to believe whatever the doctors tell you, though. I mean they only want your well being and they care about your sex life, don't they? :feelsseriously:

Your choice.
Its over for me

JFL he just earns money trough that surgery, that’s why he‘s trying to fool you into it.

Is it curved like a banana?

He said: "Do you want to have pain when having sex for your whole life?". "In the future you'll have girlfriend and I don't want you to have pain".
Nobody here has to worry about that:feelskek::feelsrope:

Its over for me. I have curved penis and jew doctor said I need a surgery. I have 6'7 inches but after the surgery it will be 5'8 inches. I asked him that can I reject the surgery but he got mad at me and told bluepilled ideas. He said: "Do you want to have pain when having sex for your whole life?". "In the future you'll have girlfriend and I don't want you to have pain". Its over. High school ended I'm going to university. I lost teen love etc. And now I'm losing my penis size. They will never win this battle. Society will pay for what they did to me.
we should duo, fellow turkcel :feelsYall:

i want my foreskin back

Brutal. I also have a very curved penis :feelsrope:, but I still need to see the doctor to see what is the solution for this for me

But how curved is your penis? 90º 60º, from how many degrees is a disease?

Umm, sorry but every dick is kinda curved....
Mine is barely curved. Unless it gets half hard it can curve but full recent I cannot. Is this a trucel trait

Look for another non Jew doctor then

I have 6'7 inches but after the surgery it will be 5'8 inches.
a single apostrophe means feet, " is used to represent inches

It looks like you're discussing fractions of inches which should be done with a decimal place

Dicks mogs me, even after getting surgery you'll dick mog me:feelsbadman:
Never began for tinydickcels

Did you have an erection with the jew doctor or how he knows?

I don’t understand is it curved horizontal or vertically.

Annihilate and eat jews boo yah