Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JEWTUBE keep banning me from commenting for no reason

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
also. they shadowban my youtube channel. i once had a very good youtube channel with detaild videos and got maybe 50 views max

also. they shadowban my youtube channel. i once had a very good youtube channel with detaild videos and got maybe 50 views max
fuck you for making me feel like an old cunt, this thread made me check when my kiketube channel was created

You have to dodge the word censors

the big techies are waging a war on free speech

i do. but they still keep banning me. i'm sick of how strict the internet became. i was banned from redditt also and they keep banning new users i make.
Reddit is for faggots anyways. Just ad block on youtube for revenge

Meanwhile they suddenly deleted 2 of my video game music playlists for "hate speech" that are unlisted then banned me from saving videos to playlists for a week jfl. The absolute state of JewTube

If you want to save videos to playlists without kikes suddenly deleting them, use bladelid

Last edited:
YouTube is a place where teenagers open boxes. We need a better place.

I fucking hate youtube but it is the most popular so I still use it. You should try bitchute and oddysee. A lot of free speech on those platforms.

Youtube fell a few years ago. It won't be long before it's just as censorious as reddit and Twitter.

Half of my comments get shadowbanned and I've had several week long bans. And if you use a no-no word you get a pre-post warning. It's gone increasingly to shit ever since Google bought it.

It’s their personality detector acting up, sweetie.