Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at femcel servers

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
65BA57CE 37A4 4B16 ADC5 1FA38BA72D4F

Joined this piece of shit server to see what they are like. Turns out it’s half trannies. Hope the fucking abomination does what I said and jumps into a volcano.

why tranny exist? Don't they realize how ridiculous their existence is? It's not like incel since we have no other option they chose to become this degenerate being

Foids can't be incel, of course it's all trannies and simps.

im just getting ready for this too be posted on inceltears
EATSHITTEARS

they are the real subhumans

imagine using discord, kinda normie OP. :dafuckfeels:

imagine using discord, kinda normie OP. :dafuckfeels:
How the fuck is it normie? Normie apps are insta, snap, tiktok. Discord is for retarded outcasts. I only use it for incel spaces anyway.

How the fuck is it normie? Normie apps are insta, snap, tiktok. Discord is for retarded outcasts. I only use it for incel spaces anyway.

" Discord is for retarded outcasts "

is this sarcasm or?

discord is normie af now.

Whenever men create something women always have to ruin it by demanding to be involved somehow

It's like when parent's force their son to share toys with their sister, even though they want nothing to do with them

I noticed in my few hours of browsing that this happens in /r9k/ too. An incel rants about women and these trannies think they are talking about them. YWNBAW

Trannies thinking that putting on a wig and dress will make them "female" only for them to realize that no straight man wants to date a LARPing subhuman. :feelstastyman:

It’s a mix of normal fags and people like myself using it, I know a normal fag in real life and he uses it.

It's like a decrepit hole void of any genuine humour. Most Discord servers are like that.
I noticed in my few hours of browsing that this happens in /r9k/ too. An incel rants about women and these trannies think they are talking about them. YWNBAW
/r9k/, and 4chan for that matter, has been hijacked by trolls pretending to be trannies for (You)'s. But it's something you'd expect from 4chan, as it's always been a place for trolls.