Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at the bluepilled simps and retarded women of reddit

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
This is what awaits sub-8s when you "ascend."

This is what awaits sub-8s when you "ascend."
Yes. Also as a disclaimer I couldn't fucking care less about women's pleasure, it's just that it goes to show how repulsed and unattracted most are in relation to their partners.

Actually women dont cum often, even for chad. Nature is based and doesnt give a flying fuck about the female orgasm.

level 3
MrJimLiquorLahey

Score hidden · 1 hour ago

That is my ultimate deal breaker, when a guy tells me I can't touch myself during sex! My bloods actually boiling just thinking about it. I orgasm by touching myself, so if I can't do that then I can't orgasm. If he tells me not to it means he doesn't care about my pleasure. HELL NO. Not acceptable at all

Laptaw

Score hidden · 42 minutes ago

This would be a deal breaker for me. I can’t touch myself during sex yet you want me to orgasm? Nah

ffs so many deal breakers in relationships with foids. Just let her touch herself and think of chad bro!

Actually women dont cum often, even for chad. Nature is based and doesnt give a flying fuck about the female orgasm.
Nature wants us to beat up and dominate women but simps had to ruin it all.

Is this a thing anymore?
Kek. That's why I put the word in quotations. Whether or not you ascend was decided the moment your genes were finalized. A guy can pretend to ascend when he's poking his wife during starfish sex, but we all know the only true ascension is being Chad.

Kek. That's why I put the word in quotations. Whether or not you ascend was decided the moment your genes were finalized. A guy can pretend to ascend when he's poking his wife during starfish sex, but we all know the only true ascension is being Chad.
idd :feelsbadman:

Want to know what's ironic?

A larger percentage of women have orgasmed whilst being raped compared to the number of women who have orgasmed undergoing a mutual consensual sex session.

Let that sink in.

A rapist who has no desire to pleasure the foid but to get himself off is more likely to make a foid orgasm than a loving caring beta cuck boyfriend (Unless you're chad).

A larger percentage of women have orgasmed whilst being raped compared to the number of women who have orgasmed undergoing a mutual consensual sex session.

Let that sink in.

A rapist who has no desire to pleasure the foid but to get himself off is more likely to make a foid orgasm than a loving caring beta cuck boyfriend (Unless you're chad).

I don't know about that one, man.

I don't know about that one, man.
Don't be a cuck and accept reality.

There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I've worked with.
Compared to only supposedly 25% of women reaching orgasm from penetrative sex alone....

I don't think the rapists did oral tongue play :soy: :soy: :soy: for 3 hours and worried about the motion of the ocean :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ...Yet just under 50% of foids who were raped orgasmed.

Last edited:

Let that sink in.

unequivocally based.

All women want to be violently fucked by a dark triad murdermaxxed man who is 6’3 with broad shoulders, prominent jawline, hunter eyes and sharp cheekbones. If you don’t meet this requirement, you will never truly satisfy a woman

All women want to be violently fucked by a dark triad murdermaxxed man who is 6’3 with broad shoulders, prominent jawline, hunter eyes and sharp cheekbones. If you don’t meet this requirement, you will never truly satisfy a woman

Legit.