Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at whores complaining about males' penis appearance whilst having a blown out pussy resembling roast beef

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
89919888_2557238531189169_3651003977224421376_n.jpg

"Pls dont bodyshame, its extremely misogynist and hurtful"

This clown world glorifies holes who body shame men and shames us for not worshiping them. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

I wonder if there is a correlation between how blown out of a roastie a woman has and how much of a whore she is

Women are just completely and absolutely retarded

the great tragedy is that none of us can ascend these basic primal desires and we even have a whole forum here to vent about not being able to stick our cocks in these old purse pussies(which as a physical act itself is so retarded its insane, but feel good hormones fucks us up)

Whores can actually solve this problem with a labiaplasty, but men can't do shit about their dick size.

Stupid hole-oriented world.

I didn't know, women find uncircumcised dicks disgusting. That's how dicks look naturally. Circumcision is a crime, and should be illegal.

i have heard foids say that getting fucked by uncircumcised dicks actually feels better. erect dick the skin usually goes back right? well where does their ugly foid flaps go when erect no where they still flapping around

Just close your eyes

Wtf i have uncircumcised dick and i thought it looked good