Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy JFL @ cucks and roasties triggered by catfishing

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I mean the amount of disregard femoids show average and below men online is just disgusting. Ever tried messaging a femoid as a non-Chad and then the same femoid later with a Chad profile? The difference in how they react is night and day. Most of them won't even ACKNOWLEDGE a regular looking or below dude even when they're rarely anything special themselves. Because they "deserve" at least a 7. Fat acceptance and feminism says so.

I mean it doesn't take much to at least say "hey" back to the dude even if you aren't interested. Know what that shit does to a dude's self esteem? Just being treated like garbage again, and again, and again by women? These whores are responsible for most of the mass shootings and have blood on their hands whether they realize it or not. And yet cucks and roasties sit there and act like THEY'RE the victims when they get catfished.

... Even when in reality THEY are catfishing Chad 99% of the time. I say keep catfishing the bitches and exposing to the world what pieces of shit they are. Female privilege and entitlement needs to END.

I dream of so many catfished accounts on tinder that the entire app collapses.

Any catfishing incel is a hero in my book, especially when they expose these whores. Keep up the good work and may stblackops2cel bless you all.

:feelsokman: Ace thread, Redpill.

The funniest thing about catfishing, is that all that changes is how you look. You're still the same person, you write the same way, you act the same way, you probably say the same things you would otherwise.

The only thing that changes is your profile picture. That's probably why cucks hate those experiments. It exposes the nature of humanity for them with one simple trick.

I hate catfishing innocent pedocels who want to give true love to young teenage girls so to not be hypocrite I must hate catfishing roasties as well.

The funniest thing about catfishing, is that all that changes is how you look. You're still the same person, you write the same way, you act the same way, you probably say the same things you would otherwise.