Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @ IT, apparently, teenagers are babies now

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
A

Kontext:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n5zici/i_got_suspended_from_reddit_for_3_days_for/

Also JFL for claiming that Reddit mods are mostly Incels and MGTOW… it is this scary “with me or against me” mentality... I recommend a the rapist.

I'm also attracted to 16 years olds, get fucked IT

View attachment 442952

Kontext:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n5zici/i_got_suspended_from_reddit_for_3_days_for/

Also JFL for claiming that Reddit mods are mostly Incels and MGTOW… it is this scary “with me or against me” mentality... I recommend a the rapist.

At the same time: "Normalize trans children!" They are too young to engage in consensual sex because their mind isn't ready, at the same time they can evaluate the risks and the lifelong consequences of irreversible medical procedures like removing a dick.

I'm also attracted to 16 years olds, get fucked IT
jfl if you live somewhere where the AOC is 18+

i would marry 14-19 yo girls, and fuck 14-34

19 year olds are babies inkwelllll :soy::soy::soy:

going by the same ass logic every 20 year old is still a child..

She’s virtue signalling and doesn’t really care.

Foids are better pre-menarche

This 18+ thing going on in the US is so ridiculous. It only exists so roasties can compete

The same people saying teens are too young to consent also think that they can consent to cutting off their boobs and dick

SAY NO TO TRANS CHILDREN

Also, let's say hypothetically I got the girl i want (we know who she is). She is a few months younger than me. When I turn 18, she'd be 17. Would I be a pedophile for dating her? according to ITcels I would be, even though a day earlier I wouldn't have been.

Lol you now have to be 43 to be considered an adult
These guys are retarded

some of these "children" have more sexual experience than the whole ITcel sub

I’m a few months from being 20, are they calling me a fucking baby? These fucking psychos man. They seem psychotic as well by the way they write.
"You should be hung by your fucking throat and be castrated". Jesus Christ

goo goo gaga ma nigga