Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW JFL: Soccer fans pin down a guy supporting the rival team and drop a big rock on his head, Lord of the Flies style

Just get into sports bro

Uneducated animals fighting for a meaningless event

how it feels to chew 5 gum

Football hooligans are animals...seriously they should move them to a remote island full of cameras give them weapons and let the battle begin. I would pay to see those normie/chad ultras kill eachother that way.

Football hooligans are animals...seriously they should move them to a remote island full of cameras give them weapons and let the battle begin. I would pay to see those normie/chad ultras kill eachother that way.
Or just get a Stadium, sell tickets and let them fight each other to the death while people watch Gladiatorial combat style.

dumbcucks this is lifefuel

dude sportz lmao

"Healthy sports competition u low t fags get out moms basment : )))"

Only the low IQ enjoy sports

where i live people get stabbed and glassed for supporting other teams
not as bad but still, its a fucking game

They act like beating up and killing the fans will make their team lose.

@UnfortunatelyINCEL98

ApFS5ib.gif

I love watching primitive low IQ subspecies kill each other.

see the same thing in north america with hockey fans rioting

Vacuous waste of flesh.

What fucking losers

Fucking degenerates, speaking of throwing huge rocks, yesterday when wagecucking I couldnt stop imagining dropping a heavy rock on my previous bully's head

They act like beating up and killing the fans will make their team lose.
They lack the thought capability to process that low iqness, they killed him because he supports a team they hate.

brits should have never invented that stupid game. Extremely low IQ retards take it too seriously and capitalist criminals abuse that stupidity in order to make millions and billions of €.

average soccer fan

Holy fuck. These guys arent even conpeting! Jfl!

you killed a man over a sport for a team you like that none of the players know you individually exist and i doubt majority of the "fans" met any of the players themselves yet they kill over them?

mogs me

Don't act like you wouldn't smash the skull of someone you hate given the opportunity. Now whether hatred from liking another group of people with different colored clothing doing something with a ball is justified is up for debate

Nobody's above mob mentality

jfl at retard pro sport fan normies
Fucking degenerates, speaking of throwing huge rocks, yesterday when wagecucking I couldnt stop imagining dropping a heavy rock on my previous bully's head
lol. so much time to think during wagecucking I have ended up raging about uni out loud at work like 10 times when no one else was around

Last edited:
What a bunch of retards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back