Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [JFL] [TeeHee] This NRI curry SJW made fun of me for being an incel. Then he showed me his "girlfriend"

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
So... there's this NRI curry SJW who I used to get into fights with.

Basically he was supporting the BLM retards. And I eventually said that I don't care about his SJW nonsense, because I'm blackpilled.

He started calling me an incel. And we got into an argument over it.

We went through the same old generic stuff. About Gym and Hobbies.

And he even told me that simping works, and that simping got him laid.

He made fun of me for not going to the gym, and I sent him a video of me skipping, where you can see my abs. And he just went "damn..." , and I never heard that whole gym argument ever again.

After this he just said "just keeping trying for that 1 in a billion chance."

He said that he has a moroccan girlfriend at one point. And he even told me he's 6ft 2. And I thought, well that explains a lot. His face is nothing special. Not really a pashtun/aryan/chadpreet, but not a Dravidian looking subhuman either. More of middle class normie.

And then eventually, he showed me the girl he's currently dating. JFL. It's a literal white landwhale. They SJW type you see writing feminist SLAM poetry.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

So if you're a curry who's 6'2" , then the best you can do is a landwhale.

Last edited:
Curry whores must be horrible

@Legendarywristcel thoughts?

Hes not wrong. I mostly get whale foids.

Basically he was supporting the BLM retards. And I eventually said that I don't care about his SJW nonsense, because I'm blackpilled.

He made fun of me for not going to the gym, and I sent him a video of me skipping, where you can see my abs. And he just went "damn..." , and I never heard that whole gym argument ever again.

He said that he has a moroccan girlfriend at one point. And he even told me he's 6ft 2. And I thought, well that explains a lot. His face is nothing special. Not really a pashtun/aryan/chadpreet, but not a Dravidian looking subhuman either. More of middle class normie.

And then eventually, he showed me the girl he's currently dating. JFL. It's a literal white landwhale. They SJW type you see writing feminist SLAM poetry.

Dating a whale is beneath me.

SJW dating landwhales, i prefer die virgin or doing somER thing, than to be like that

Ackshually it's called currymaxxing.