[RageFuel] Joker - " a society that abandons him and treats him like trash"

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
Funny how people acknowledge that joker suffered so much and became so mad that he resemble a incel for normies, so they acknowledge our pain they know we are suffering but they prefer to make fun of us and tell us to kill ourselves instead of helping change this society that is creating us and treating us like trash.

Void

Void

LosER
-
God I love news like these, they are lifefuel to me. Burn it all fucking down. Why the fuck would I contribute to the force that brings me down against my will.

Funny how people acknowledge that joker suffered so much and became so mad that he resemble a incel for normies, so they acknowledge our pain they know we are suffering but they prefer to make fun of us and tell us to kill ourselves instead of helping change this society that is creating us and treating us like trash.
They know that we are suffering and men have little to no support overall, its just that if they acknowledge it then it means that they will realize that it is their fault too.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Romancel
-
If you're not in the top 5% of income earners, and don't happen to be tall and handsome, you're economically unattractive.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Boomer Killer
-
Economically unattractive is a long winded and evasive way of deflecting blame from women, the issue being hypergamy. So it’s a problem of hypergamy. Women want to be men, to work and be treated equal. Now that they are equal and even better, economically, they want men who are better? So they don’t really want equality. Again, it is an issue of hypergamy.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
Joker mogs all Incels

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
God I love news like these, they are lifefuel to me. Burn it all fucking down. Why the fuck would I contribute to the force that brings me down against my will.

They know that we are suffering and men have little to no support overall, its just that if they acknowledge it then it means that they will realize that it is their fault too.
Your avatar and signature looks like a panel for this Manhua called "The Gamer", haven't read it in a while, probably has a lot of chapters built up

Speed

Speed

Recruit
-
"You get what you fucking deserve..."

Inshallah amen

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
I've been living below poverty my whole life. That made me uglier than i already was!

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
Economically unattractive is a long winded and evasive way of deflecting blame from women, the issue being hypergamy. So it’s a problem of hypergamy. Women want to be men, to work and be treated equal. Now that they are equal and even better, economically, they want men who are better? So they don’t really want equality. Again, it is an issue of hypergamy.
It has no limit, it doesn't stop until every femasite in the world is only fucking the chaddiest gigchad in the world on top of a pile of bloody shekels.

Rippa

Rippa

Recruit
-
High IQ

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
-
Economically attractive is just a code word for sub 8 men looks wise. Again, they shift the lookism cause to copes like careers (money) hence the word ‘economically’.

C

cancerousgreed

20 year old skincel, mentalcel, alcoholic
-
betabuxxing is no longer effective for most men since feminism and overcrowding have systematically crippled the west, but somehow men are to blame.. as always

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Exactly. It's hard to be a high earner when women are taking all the jobs.

PPEcel

PPEcel

subhuman alcoholic framelet ricecel
-
Hahahahaha seriously?

No. A foid would rather marry a 6'2 Chad warehouse worker than a 5'4 nerdy hedge fund quant.