Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just a quick reminder normies are making fun of you in group chats

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Another one from my fond memories of my sister

If you're high school/university age and try to be outgoing, normies will not only deny you access to things like a social life or relationships, they will also form group chats dedicated to making fun of you.

My sweet dear suicide hotline volunteer sister did. She would show me. She and her low tier Becky/ugly friends and some normie orbitters would literally make group chats where they would just mock a select few ugly or unpopular people and just relentlessly shit on them, screenshot all their posts and mock them, take pics of them in person and mock them.

Seeing that made me extremely angry and just made me lose all hope that the world was actually good, one of many blackpills I was just raped by day to day

That's all you're going to get if you try to be outgoing.

(by the way, she's now a dedicated life is beautiful virtue signaller and suicide hotline volunteer, despite being a massive piece of shit her whole life prior).

Sociaizing is pointless because we're ugly

Not really because i don't go outside of my house

I don't even think anyone cares enough to talk about me or even remember me. Not like they have any reason to. I am invisible

Not really because i don't go outside of my house
Yeah, that's really the best thing to do
I don't even think anyone cares enough to talk about me or even remember me. Not like they have any reason to. I am invisible
There's still a good chance you've been made fun of at least once even people who never even acknowledge you exist to your face

Yeah this happened a lot in my high school

But the jokes on them since we live rent free in their heads, JFL fucking losers

But the jokes on them since we live rent free in their heads, JFL fucking losers
After school you will become totally invisible
Though for alot of cels they're invisible their whole lives

Some Chad at my schools profile picture on instagram is an infamous picture of me that circulated earlier this year, I have no doubt that its done its rounds in group chats

Some Chad at my schools profile picture on instagram is an infamous picture of me that circulated earlier this year
Holy shit

How have you not gone er already you're literally exactly who I'm talking about

No surprises here. People make fun of weirdos behind their backs IRL, so why wouldn't they do it online as well? Social media used to be an extension of the social world IRL, but now the extension and the actual social world are actually merging. It's also the reason why this forum could no longer exist on reddit - social media are the mainstream now and freaks and weirdos who say uncouth things get banned or relegated to the fringe.

On the volunteering. Remember that most volunteer work done by normie careerists nowadays is mostly about CV padding. If they aren't able to put it on their CV, or explain the nature of the work during a job interview concisely and have it positively reflect on them, you'll see their altruism dissipate quite rapidly.

Last edited:
Every year in HS we were forced to perform a dance in P.E., which was recorded by the teacher for "evaluation purposes". One time during lunch break I was sitting up on a flight of stairs and a group of teachers went past without noticing me. My P.E. teacher was showing the others my retarded dance on his phone (I recognized due to the song), and they were all laughing at it.

At the end of HS I interned with a chad from my class. One day he showed me a picture he'd taken 1 year prior, of me looking like a dumbass in school. Since he had that thing on his phone for 1 entire year, I can only imagine a single purpose for it: he was showing it to others, to make fun of me.

I am like 99% certain this happened to me at high school and when i lived at uni

Some Chad at my schools profile picture on instagram is an infamous picture of me that circulated earlier this year, I have no doubt that its done its rounds in group chats
Every year in HS we were forced to perform a dance in P.E., which was recorded by the teacher for "evaluation purposes". One time during lunch break I was sitting up on a flight of stairs and a group of teachers went past without noticing me. My P.E. teacher was showing the others my retarded dance on his phone (I recognized due to the song), and they were all laughing at it.

At the end of HS I interned with a chad from my class. One day he showed me a picture he'd taken 1 year prior, of me looking like a dumbass in school. Since he had that thing on his phone for 1 entire year, I can only imagine a single purpose for it: he was showing it to others, to make fun of me.
tenor.gif

Group chats must be suifuel for cels

I'm so sorry my man. Normtrash are cruel beyond words. They're all garbage and never change

time to go and buy some watches
BAPE Timepiece Malaysia - Home | Facebook

Another one from my fond memories of my sister

If you're high school/university age and try to be outgoing, normies will not only deny you access to things like a social life or relationships, they will also form group chats dedicated to making fun of you.

My sweet dear suicide hotline volunteer sister did. She would show me. She and her low tier Becky/ugly friends and some normie orbitters would literally make group chats where they would just mock a select few ugly or unpopular people and just relentlessly shit on them, screenshot all their posts and mock them, take pics of them in person and mock them.

Seeing that made me extremely angry and just made me lose all hope that the world was actually good, one of many blackpills I was just raped by day to day

That's all you're going to get if you try to be outgoing.

(by the way, she's now a dedicated life is beautiful virtue signaller and suicide hotline volunteer, despite being a massive piece of shit her whole life prior).
This is reason #345 why I hate all normies. They will take pictures/record you unwarranted and act like they weren’t doin anything when you catch them. Normies are shitty people and are part of the reason the world sucks ass for the rest of us

I know for a fact people make fun of me regularly. It's happened all my life, often to my face, but most of it is probably done behind my back. The only thing I can do is avoid humans tbh

Thank God for all the dead normies in mass-shootings ngl

:worryfeels: :worryfeels: in Minecraft you mean?
No man, in physical mass-shootings. It is not like I am culpable for them, but I do derive enjoyment from them, much like a landwhale masturbating to psychopathic Chad criminals on truecrime television shows.

No man, in physical mass-shootings. It is not like I am culpable for them, but I do derive enjoyment from them, much like a landwhale masturbating to psychopathic Chad criminals on truecrime television shows.
ngl, based

I never thought about that, and it's probably true for me...

Brutal.
Bro that's absolutely brutal holy shit :feelsrope:

Last edited:
normies are usually the most sadistic because they’re so desperate to distinguish themselves as separate from the outcast/incel and try to prove themselves to the chads and stacies.

Quick reminder, idgaf. Fuck them niggas and especially bitches.

nah, i didn’t even exist, wasn’t important, wasn’t noticed, don’t do anything now

Classic normoid trait
My school had a bunch of normoids and foids formed an addiction club, in which they try to help people overcome addiction. But they only wanted chad who decided to smoke a shit ton of drugs, they didn't want fat people who were addicted to food, they didn't want the ugly curry addicted to heroin, jfl chad only.

If you’re not a normtard (or above) lookswise, do not associate with them, it’s that simple.

You’re asking for that kind of treatment if you’re stupid enough to attempt that
normies are usually the most sadistic because they’re so desperate to distinguish themselves as separate from the outcast/incel and try to prove themselves to the chads and stacies.
This is very true. Even in high school, the most brutal bullies were always high tier normies and chadlites, high enough on the totem pole to bully those at the bottom yet low enough that they feel insecure about their status and bully those below them to cope

Last edited: