Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just appear confident bro, people won't laugh at you anymore

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Screenshot_20180512-030521.png
Brutal blackpill for ocd if he ever sees this tbh tbh but he probably never will lul tbh bh ngl

He should hold his frame in his pictures tbh tbh tbh.

jesus fucking christ its over for him. Women are cunts, they seem to have no sympathy at all.

Yes the guy is fucking ugly, but when i saw his face even i didnt laugh, and i have one fucked up mind and brain.

Suprisingly i mog him by 2 points at least , but i can still sense his pain.

jesus fucking christ its over for him. Women are cunts, they seem to have no sympathy at all.

Yes the guy is fucking ugly, but when i saw his face even i didnt laugh, and i have one fucked up mind and brain.

When I saw his face for the very first time I felt so fucking bad, no joke. I used to browse r/amiugly before joining PSLI and then I found him, even normies were suggesting him to get surgeries.

I did some quick googling and I found the post and it's archived now https://archive.is/aY66O

When I saw his face for the very first time I felt so fucking bad, no joke. I used to browse r/amiugly before joining PSLI and then I found him, even normies were suggesting him to get surgeries.

I did some quick googling and I found the post and it's archived now https://archive.is/aY66O
kek

Holy shit I actually checked comments and there were few comments of mine lmaoo

I won't mention the comments since that reddit account is linked to some stuff but I could send you a screenshot of em tbh tbh

Fuck I am so proud that I have commented on first ever ocd's post.

is that it's_over talking to a noodlewhore?

Jesus fuck that philtrum

yes they are that mean deep down

on the surface - they are all good, tolerant and have big hearts

but only if u are chad, tall and rich

women in a nutshell