Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Just approach, the worst that can happen is she says no"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Oh man that's some difficult circumstances. I don't want to preach religion to you but if you're ever interested in talking about that, drop me a private message anytime. I hope you can find some management for your pain and that you find a path for the next 10 years that will make you happy. Drop me a private message anytime. I like talking.

Fortunately I've been blessed with good health but I do have a disability which has made me grow up in social isolation and marginalized by society. Although I do think I am very blessed in some ways because I have money for my hobbies, going to college, and etc. Although I've taken WAY TOO LONG to graduate from college. Even though I am an incel, life can be enjoyable and I can find things to enjoy. I enjoy playing video games, shitposting on the internet, and watching documentaries. Yeah my life is pretty nerdy too.
Thanks brocel. I can empathise with the mental problems. When you have physical problems as bad as mine, you start to go completely crazy. The isolation alone is bad enough. So I totally get where you're coming from.

Its a fuckin terrible approach. Sticking a camera in somebody's face, being pure cringy as fuck and asking for her number, without even a single bit of conversation or building a rapport was doomed to fail. He could of at least feigned interest in their paramedic shit before he tried for her number. Only top chad tier of men could make success of that bad of an approach - their personalities must just shine right throug the cringe - these pua cunts are fucking pathetic.

Because for boomers this shit actually worked back when women had to rely on a man's money to survive lol. To put it another way the bitch actually had to do stuff with the guy like being his wife unlike now when she can never actually do anything with the guy in person & still gets his money just for a shout-out on her cam show.

I hate bluepill advices

"You miss 100% of shots you don't take :soy: " - T.Normshit
If that advice worked for everyone, inceldom wouldn't exist.

Last edited:
I can't even tell if this is a sarcastic post to parody PUA or this is serious PUA advice
It's probably some stupid redpiller who thinks he is "in the know" and looks down on bluepillers

Just approach is actually directed to girls and only to encourage them to approach Chads

Why do people lie to young boys like this? Obviously this statement will be used towards a boy that is unsure if he should approach. I remember in 6th grade I liked this one girl and was thinking about asking her out, and I was told by my family to do it. When I was getting ready, I heard she might be dating someone else, so I ended up just not asking her out. Even if she wasn't dating, she definitely would have rejected me, a loser, and I would have been humiliated and made fun of endlessly.

People who give this advice are endangering the well being of young boys and it's atrocious.
#metoo is the worst that can happen

if you are ugly and you cold approach they will treat you like a freak, you could get in serious trouble with the law, just forget it

Not to mention that rejection also fucks you up mentally since most gl guys haven't been rejected.

if you've been rejected twice it's over