Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just be white bro" "I'm incel because of race hurr durr"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
When they say white, they mean white CHAD because sub 8 whites aren't even considered human beings

Well it depends. Good looking blacks aren’t too rare. Good looking white guys aren’t rare either.
Personally I have never once saw a good looking Asian or Curry IRL. Even on the internet good looking Asian men just look too... Asian. It’s a huge failo.

White people are gods.
Giphy 5

> This is how your average JBW theorist looks like
View attachment 358422

> This is him with his friends discussing about JBW and how over it is for ethnics
View attachment 358423

Guess what retards?

Look at Tyson Beckford

View attachment 358425

Total Chad

View attachment 358426

And he's not white, he is a NIGGER AND A CHINK COMBINED.

Do you think that stops him? No, because he isn't short and/or an ugly fuck.

Message from Tyson Beckford's cousin

View attachment 358427
Cool story bro. All of the overwhelming data as well as anecdotal observations strongly suggests that JBW is very real and that you are coping.

When the cope is just too strong: WWWOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH WWWWWUUUAAAAAOOOOOOUUUHHH WOOOOAHHHHHHHHH

Strong cope. My race is an important factor as well.
I remembered some time ago, you said that race isn't that big of a factor on smv, but more so bones and height. I think you and @Dregster666 talked about this in the ban megathread after @wereqryan was banned for race baiting. Did you change your mind?

The only reason people are incel is because of their browridge, mandible and/or height. Everything else is cope. Although whiteness does give you a status boost.

Just because you can be incel and white doesn't mean that whiteness overall isn't a positive trait. Same with being tall or in shape. Sure it might not 100% guarantee that you will ascend but its 100% a positive trait to have on the sexual/dating market.

another day another Personalityinkwell thread showing how he goes insane everyday

> This is how your average JBW theorist looks like
View attachment 358422

> This is him with his friends discussing about JBW and how over it is for ethnics
View attachment 358423

Guess what retards?

Look at Tyson Beckford

View attachment 358425

Total Chad

View attachment 358426

And he's not white, he is a NIGGER AND A CHINK COMBINED.

Do you think that stops him? No, because he isn't short and/or an ugly fuck.

Message from Tyson Beckford's cousin

View attachment 358427
Are you seriously using a 1 in 10 million example to disprove a theory that applies to 8 in 10 white men? That 8 in 10 white men can slay 7+ noodlewhores and ethnic whores, while 1 in 10 million ethnics can do the same?

Oh and btw using Tyson was a bad idea, because no one is saying blacks are low value, except @Colvin76 but you're principle, if using a true ethnic TB, would be refuted by my point above

Cool story bro. All of the overwhelming data as well as anecdotal observations strongly suggests that JBW is very real and that you are coping.

When the cope is just too strong: WWWOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH WWWWWUUUAAAAAOOOOOOUUUHHH WOOOOAHHHHHHHHH
JBW isn't reak, i;m not coping. i would be coping to think it is real because then i'd get laid just by existing

keep telling yourself its your race and not your shit combo of height/face

Incels: These stats and studies show that clearly women prefer looks over everything and rate 80% of men as sub average

also "incels": NOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN STATS SHOW WOMEN OF ALL RACES PREFER WHITE MEN OVER ANYONE ELSE NOOOO :soy: :soy: :soy: TINDER EXPIRMENTS IN SEA DON'T COUNT NOOO NOO THESE STATS ARENT TRUE BECAUSE I KNOW THIS ONE GUY WHO'S BLACK AND ASIAN AND HE'S A CHAD NOOO

One of the dumbest thread in the history of the forum. practically IT tier
although studies also shows that they are most likely to reply to white men

Being white doesn't guarantee that you'll get your dick wet. But it does guarantee that you will have higher chance of getting your dick wet compared to ethnics.

Incels: These stats and studies show that clearly women prefer looks over everything and rate 80% of men as sub average

also "incels": NOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN STATS SHOW WOMEN OF ALL RACES PREFER WHITE MEN OVER ANYONE ELSE NOOOO :soy: :soy: :soy: TINDER EXPIRMENTS IN SEA DON'T COUNT NOOO NOO THESE STATS ARENT TRUE BECAUSE I KNOW THIS ONE GUY WHO'S BLACK AND ASIAN AND HE'S A CHAD NOOO

One of the dumbest thread in the history of the forum. practically IT tier
Agreed.

Any of the just be *insert race here* theories are retarded. Main rule is just be CHAD. I would say women in certain countries prefer certain races, but if you aren't a Chad, and this is what everyone seems to miss, if you aren't a Chad, then none of this means jack shit tbh.

Just because you can be incel and white doesn't mean that whiteness overall isn't a positive trait. Same with being tall or in shape. Sure it might not 100% guarantee that you will ascend but its 100% a positive trait to have on the sexual/dating market.
you know, it's funny how you think that "debunks" the thread, when that's not what the thread was about.

the point was that this "just be white" theory is stupid. the fact that whites can be incel means that "just be white" is false, and that's all there is to ot.

It's the same thing as saying "just be tall". you can show all the stats about height being an advantage but then you can easily have plenty of tall ugly dudes or in some cases maybe even a mentalcel like @ordinaryotaku (i think he's mentalcel, he does claim to have autism)

the amount of people thinking they "debunked" my thread is actually quite laughable, and they don't even realize their own stupidity

@Personalityinkwell
Why do you deny the countless scientific data that prove that whites have higher SMV, while countering them with anecdotal "evidence" to somehow make a point?

Either you're genuinely braindead or you're a disingenuous piece of shit so that you can feed your victim complex more. Probably both.
@ThoughtfulCel @FullTimeLoser @Irredeemable

just yesterday you made a thread that race doesn't matter at all, stop pretending you mean something else
I think the mistake you're making here is entertaining him. He is a troll. Nothing of what he says is genuine or meant to be taken seriously. Every piece of content he releases is meant to get a rise or reaction out of people.

The best thing you can do is one or all of the 3 listed below-

1. Not entertain him, especially when he tags you.

2. Put him on ignore.

3. Pretend he doesn't exist and let him get himself banned.

@Personalityinkwell
Why do you deny the countless scientific data that prove that whites have higher SMV, while countering them with anecdotal "evidence" to somehow make a point?

Either you're genuinely braindead or you're a disingenuous piece of shit so that you can feed your victim complex more. Probably both.

just yesterday you made a thread that race doesn't matter at all, stop pretending you mean something else
what i'm saying is that face and height>>>>>>>>>>>>race

there is no one such incel who exists that is tall and good looking but incel because of race

however there are incels who are incel because of face, and also incels because of height
I think the mistake you're making here is entertaining him. He is a troll. Nothing of what he says is meant to be taken seriously. Every piece of content he releases is meant to get a rise or reaction.

The best thing you can do is to-

2. Put him on ignore.

must be nice to cope with that, eh? just dismiss everything I say.

in fact, the fact that you feel the need to tell others implies you feel some "sense of duty" to shut me down. you could've just ignored me, but you feel the need to turn others against me, how pathetic

Honestly dude don't even bother, he's retarded and he's gonna get banned sooner or later.
massive cope by you.

you're just butthurt i disagreed with you and now you're spamming all my threads/posts with your whining

and let's not forget you pussied out when i called you out on your bullshit yesterday

You're probably right, it just frustrates me that mods won't give him warnings and ban him for his endless cherrypicking. One time I got a 30% warning merely for posting a fat guy with a wife, without any other comments. This guy cherrypicks on a daily basis to deny certain blackpills. Mods playing favourites.
@mental_out
the "cherrypicking" rules are actually about unattractive guys with girlfriends. read the rules

most deathnics find some white uggo with gf and thats where the cherrypicking moderations usually come from

also that @Grothendieck thread was kinda cherry picking too tbh

Mods playing favourites.
@mental_out
Given the current state of the site, I believe moderation consists of them looking at about 5 threads or reports and then logging off. Some of the shit that gets posted these days should obviously lead to a warning or ban, yet surprise surprise, it doesn't.

What are the effects of this? More people doing it.

As for them playing favorites? Maybe. But i think its more so that they just don't give a single fuck anymore.

Smoking gorilla

What bullshit?
see below:
so let's get this straight

at first, you or someone lies and says i'm 6 foot, (or even 6'1)

then I say I'm sub6 foot, which I am

in response, you claim that I'm "being dramatic" and calling myself a manlet?

you see how stupid you sound? you obviously do but you'll likely respond "didn't read" or some other bullshit. all because you believe fulltimefaggot's lies about me.

Unironically didn't read one single word, im gonna go drink my tea, smoke my morning cigarette and play with my cat, see ya later faggot.

Attachments

• 1603699483830.png
    1603699483830.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 22
@Personalityinkwell

Thoughtfulcel is right. he's not a serious person and no one respects him. he looks for attention like a foid and that the purpose of the thread. I learned not to argue with him seriously a while ago. I just mock him

Thoughtfulcel is right. he's not a serious person and no one respects him. he looks for attention like a foid and that the purpose of the thread. I learned not to argue with him seriously a while ago. I just mock him
keep coping with "no one respects him"

the fact that you feel the need to voice your opinion implies that you know people do and that you're trying to change opinions

Two undeniable facts:

1. White men have it easier on the sexual market, generally speaking.

2. That does not mean white men can't be incels.
1 is bullshit
2 is true though

I think the mistake you're making here is entertaining him. He is a troll. Nothing of what he says is genuine or meant to be taken seriously. Every piece of content he releases is meant to get a rise or reaction out of people.

The best thing you can do is one or all of the 3 listed below-

2. Put him on ignore.

God IQ analysis
my threads.
Images 45

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back