Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just be white bro" "I'm incel because of race hurr durr"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I do need to kill myself

It's the same thing as saying "just be tall". you can show all the stats about height being an advantage but then you can easily have plenty of tall ugly dudes or in some cases maybe even a mentalcel like @ordinaryotaku (i think he's mentalcel, he does claim to have autism)
Tbh I am somewhat of a mentalcel due to autism, but I have below average features, recessed chin, large ears, zero facial harmony, and I look like I'm 14, despite being 20.

I remembered some time ago, you said that race isn't that big of a factor on smv, but more so bones and height. I think you and @Dregster666 talked about this in the ban megathread after @wereqryan was banned for race baiting. Did you change your mind?
Yes, I changed my mind after realizing the truth. Stereotypes overpower bones/height. Just take a look at black men competing with white men. Black men only reached that spot because of the positive stereotypes they have. Now, I have seen brown men that mogged both white men and black men, yet due to negative stereotypes they are the bottom of the social hierachy. Objectively speaking, brown men - and in particular, South Asians like Pakistanis - can be attractive but it won't translate into success with women because of the negative stereotypes. That's what's changed my mind.

Fr? Idk about this ngl. Someone high IQ cel can verify?

Fr? Idk about this ngl. Someone high IQ cel can verify?
Literally research any racial preference stats and you’ll find your answer. Or, assuming you are white, scavenge some money and travel to Thailand or some other white Simp land and see for yourself.

the only people that deny jbw are whites themselves because they want to claim victimhood while knowing that fundamentally have it much easier than most if not every other group

race plays huge part in our lives.

Race is definitely a factor. Face>Height>Frame>Race probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back