Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based JUST BE YO' SELF NIGGA

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
Them normies always tellin' be yourself yet all of them are nothing but NPC copies of one another.
That's why they tell you to be yourself because they mean by that to succumb to collective needs and wants like they did since the teenagehood.

They think they are INDEPENDENT and all that shit yet they are virtue signalling and abide the law and cultural beliefs scared like a motherfucker to live differently than others so that's why they are trying to be popular and copy what's popular. How many delusions can be in one person? It seems a lot of.

A little bit aside from main topic - what is your most unlikeable trait normies have (mostly I refer to man 'cause bitches are very similar to each other). For me it is their arrogance. Fuckin' hate it like they think they know everything yet they :bluepill: Also their age bragging - I am 50 yo so I know more about life than you :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Stupid old fucks.

myself is ugly and unlikeable

I am...now. What has been received is indeed much better than what was provided years ago.

For me it is their arrogance

Indeed. As a 5'3 Blasian-cel, I find myself unfazed by the arrogance of the petite White femoid I regularly denigrate. If I was dealing with an opponent of actual intelligence, I would've crumbled many months ago.

Blasiancel is life on hardcore mode

When you yourself and still cant get females, they want you to change.When you change and cant get females, they want you to be yourself again.

They keep you busy with this bullshit advice so that you dont say anything against females but believe it is all your fault.

if i would be myself my school would have 1 students

if i would be myself my school would have 1 students

be yourself but also be confident, charismatic, optimistic, positive, asexual, social, self loving, self worthing

what is your most unlikeable trait normies have
ignorance, and blindly following trends. these go hand in hand, and honestly it's so irritating to see how many people possess these traits, like sum1 get these niggas a personality !

im myself and im an incel :feelsdevil:

more bluepills ? :feelsdevil:

When i used to have a meaningful conversation with a normie females they would put me in the friend zone.