Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"just dont compare yourself to others"

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
nothing more telling of a weak mind then the "dont compare yourself to others" faggots. I see them everywhere. even in video games with economies countless hoards of NPCs weild the "just dont care about making currency" flags because theyre fucking shit at the game and would mentally break if they had to actually come to terms with how bad they stack up against other people.

in terms on inceldom, fucking stupid dimwitted pieces of shit actually delude themselves into thinking that they dont care that other people have 99999999 times better sex life then their own; and they tell themselves this bullshit because, why? because they are mentally weak scum who cant face reality with their fragile little minds. i hate these small people. i want to crush them between my thumb and pointer finger.

they even have the audacity to recommend this garbage of "dont compare to others" bullshit. its not enough that they delude their own underdeveloped pysche with this shit, but no. they need YOU to believe it too! the more people that buy into their delusional fantasy land, the more secure they feel in believeing their own makebelieve, and the less at risk they are of having a mental breakdown.

i am infinitely stronger of mind that 99% of these fucking hoards of scum polluting this earth. they should all be serving me and doing every last fucking thing i say. i am rightfully their master. and how do they respect their superiors? by locking me out of living a life actually worth living.

in a natural world, i would be these fucking normie scums god

I don't give a shit about others people life but I won't be a victim

You can still take power. Like gangsters and thugs do.

I don't give a shit about others people life but I won't be a victim
yes, you do care or else you wouldnt be on a incel page you fuck. hurdur youre comparing yourself to sexhavers hurdur you shouldnt worry about what other people have hurdur. hope every single one of those fucks get their brains blasted out.

You can still take power. Like gangsters and thugs do.
yeah and that requires people who have access to resources to be dedicated to me. how is that gunna work?

When I see a Chad walking with a girl around his arm and there's me 3/10 face it's kinda hard not too.

yeah and that requires people who have access to resources to be dedicated to me. how is that gunna work?
The same way it works for every gangster. You start making money and they all want a piece so you cut them in. Other gangsters try to squeeze you out, so you kill them. It's a dog eat dog world and that's why they die all the time. Start by ripping off a drug dealer or breaking into houses and stealing firearms. Selling these will get you involved pretty fast.

The same way it works for every gangster. You start making money and they all want a piece so you cut them in. Other gangsters try to squeeze you out, so you kill them. It's a dog eat dog world and that's why they die all the time. Start by ripping off a drug dealer or breaking into houses and stealing firearms. Selling these will get you involved pretty fast.
yeah man i deff want to get into petty crime. that will 100% help me in world domination bro

Society is glued together by dumb bluepilled fantasies; it's gonna fall apart soon enough.

yes, you do care or else you wouldnt be on a incel page you fuck. hurdur youre comparing yourself to sexhavers hurdur you shouldnt worry about what other people have hurdur. hope every single one of those fucks get their brains blasted out.
Just joined this space because every other place is filled will :bluepill:, I will migrate to looksmax if I ever ascend but that's because I don't understand their sex haver posts.

But tbh I don't give a shit if you have a successful life or not.

Society is glued together by dumb bluepilled fantasies; it's gonna fall apart soon enough.
doubt it will man. its like what christ worshipers have been saying for the last 1000 years "hurdur the world gunna end we gunna be raptured any minute now" 1,000 years later....

it will just keep going getting shittier and shittier and never be any collapse. collapse is a cope

doubt it will man. its like what christ worshipers have been saying for the last 1000 years "hurdur the world gunna end we gunna be raptured any minute now" 1,000 years later....

it will just keep going getting shittier and shittier and never be any collapse. collapse is a cope
Man it's my favourite cope though. Let me have this.

Man it's my favourite cope though. Let me have this.
its fine man you dont need copes. youre a strong minded blackpiller :blackpill: we dont need fantasies to stay alive like those trash bluepiller scum

its fine man you dont need copes. youre a strong minded blackpiller :blackpill: we dont need fantasies to stay alive like those trash bluepiller scum
These trash scum bluepillers man.

"just don’t compare yourself to others" was a valuable advice for beginners (like aspiring musician for example) so they don’t lose motivation in the earlier stages of their training.

It’s like training wheels on bicycles.

Normies however have abused this concept and turned it into a permanent cope to hide from their own inadequacy’s.

Just like you said, most of them suck but in order to not face this truth they tell themselves (and others) "just don’t compare yourself to others" for their entire lives.

The result is a world of mediocrity ruled by a few powerful elites.

they should all be serving me and doing every last fucking thing i say. i am rightfully their master.

in a natural world, i would be these fucking normie scums god
If you truly have what it takes…