Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just eat shit your whole life, bro

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
You have to study as hard as you can while enduring being bullied or in best case mocked by your peers. Watch them get all the prime prime girls, watch those same whores posting half naked pictures and meaningless virtue signaling quotes about how special they are. After being mentally tortured like that for 10+ years enroll to university, get your worthless degree, sign for countless of low/ average paying jobs.Slave away during your best years without any reward but don't ever try to complain. After that you maybe can have beautiful, 32 years old, expierenced plus size model tier wife who will deny you sex. But wait, then there is even better part. You are going to bring up little princess who doesn't ressemble to you at all, but don't even think of getting paternity test. Your wife will probably divorce you but you have to man up and work even harder to pay alimony. And don't ever forget to stop repeating how special your daughter is while she fucks chads as soon as she hits 14.

Basically it is devastatingly over for many decent men.

i could never live like that

Basically it is devastatingly over for many decent men.
i'm wondering where we would be as society and species without feminist overprivileged foids and jews who caused it

Where is the rope when you need it

This is what happens if you're a subhuman man in western society.

love how this idiodic bluepilled clowns go along with this without ever becoming blackpilled. fucking pathetic scum

He's the lucky one...

The worst part is the slaving away in studying and getting a career. Jews and boomers have created an hell for us and they even get mad when we complain

There is no hope, bluepilled normies and incels are doomed from the start. Our only option is to spread the blackpill to save those poor man.

This is what happens if you're a subhuman man in western society.

Not completely true, I mean it's fate of subhuman men, but also for many of perfectly average guys too. In post-tinder apocalyptic future we are living in, 6/10 dude is considered as trash in eyes of 90% under 30 women. He study, and works even if he know girls don't like him, because he's only trash to women under 30! He just needs to wait! And that's true too, because 6/10 guy for women over 30 is seen as walking wallet and emotional tampoon.
This is not sustainable in longterm I mean for god's sake in my country fertility rate in last 10 years is somewhere between 1.2 and 1.5. I was too bluepilled thanks to my mom who was always saying things like 'study and make a career, you gonna be a good husband because you are good, but girls needs to mature to know that'. Hah. I remember even 10 years ago some drunk retard in the train(there weren't many people so of course he had to talk to me) were spewing shit to me like 'study and make money and don't chase girls now, they will chase you!".
All great advices, especially now whem I'm 30, balding and almost without sexual drive anyway. I quess it could be worse, at least I have money for copes

Not completely true, I mean it's fate of subhuman men, but also for many of perfectly average guys too. In post-tinder apocalyptic future we are living in, 6/10 dude is considered as trash in eyes of 90% under 30 women. He study, and works even if he know girls don't like him, because he's only trash to women under 30! He just needs to wait! And that's true too, because 6/10 guy for women over 30 is seen as walking wallet and emotional tampoon.
This is not sustainable in longterm I mean for god's sake in my country fertility rate in last 10 years is somewhere between 1.2 and 1.5. I was too bluepilled thanks to my mom who was always saying things like 'study and make a career, you gonna be a good husband because you are good, but girls needs to mature to know that'. Hah. I remember even 10 years ago some drunk retard in the train(there weren't many people so of course he had to talk to me) were spewing shit to me like 'study and make money and don't chase girls now, they will chase you!".
All great advices, especially now whem I'm 30, balding and almost without sexual drive anyway. I quess it could be worse, at least I have money for copes
Brutal

sums up 2019life.Well done feminisn :soy:

I'm glad that I was born naturally blackpilled and lazy, I'm still wasting my best years but at least I'm wasting it on copes like anime rather than on studying to become the perfect wageslave. Even someone as rich as Bill Gates got a feminist roastie wife who is not a bit thankful for letting her live in luxury.
i'm wondering where we would be as society and species without feminist overprivileged foids and jews who caused it
We'd be in space fucking our loli waifubots.