Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just feeling fucking depressed...

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
I dunno why, today just seems like one of those days that has got me even more depressed than usual for some reason. Nothing bad has particularly happened to trigger this...it's just I've been thinking a lot about what a worthless failure I am.

Of course, like many of you, I got hit with the ugly stick. But my failure goes beyond just that. Even when something good DOES happen to me, I inevitably find some way to fuck it up. It' like my life is mostly bad things, but then when I get some good things I find a way to turn those bad too.

JFL at how some people live life on the easiest settings imaginable. Tall, attractive, intelligent, great friends, loving family. I literally have none of those.

It sort of feels like while I'm still alive, inside I'm really already dead. There's just nothing left except total bitterness and hatred. The hate for the normies for what they've put me through. The bitterness of all the lost years of never having a girlfriend. The hate for myself that when I finally did get one I fucked everything up. The knowledge that'll I'll NEVER be mentally right because of all this. 

Im unable to relate or empathise with other humans at all. When something bad happens to another...I don't even feel bad or have the slightest sympathy. For example I've got a kid I abandoned out in Asia...and I DON'T EVEN FEEL BAD ABOUT IT. Most normalfagd would have some moral dilemma, but there's just none of that in my mind at all. Another (lesser) example...taking money off the government with the intention to never pay it back, scamming credit card companies and the like. Go on normalfag websites and you'l find people feel bad about not paying their debts...whereas I literally couldn't give a fuck. When I hear about atrocities around the world i couldn't care less about the suffering of others.

I'm not a nice person. The treatment I've received throughout my life made me like this. And there's just NO FUCKING WAY to fix it. I'll NEVER be mentally at peace...The hatred of society and bitterness at all I've missed see out on over the years is all consuming...just like a massive void that will never heal.

Not sure what the point of this thread was, but felt like typing it out.

Lol wtf u gonna be in Thailand soon, I would be happy. And if you do not experience sympathy towards the kid then thats good lol. Why would it be bad?

You are supposed get boozed or stoned when you feel like this. Trust me they numb the pain, although you should not abuse them.

Just don't give a shit

Weed said:
Lol wtf u gonna be in Thailand soon, I would be happy. And if you do not experience sympathy towards the kid then thats good lol. Why would it be bad?

Right but it's not NORMAL is it? I can't feel any sympathy towards others at all and I'm totally indifferent to the suffering of anyone else.

The stuff I talked about...it doesn't change with getting laid, that's the problem. The bitterness and hate remains. Sure getting laid takes your mind off it temporarily, but it always comes back...like a bottomless pit of despair that must constantly be fed.

I know I can NEVER live a normal life. Sure I might have the occasional moments of happiness but it's just a band aid to cover the resentment I feel just below the surface.

Jockcel said:
You are supposed get boozed or stoned when you feel like this. Trust me they numb the pain, although you should not abuse them.

I dunno where to find drugs, although I've never found alcohol improves me when I'm in one of these moods. Just makes it worse if anything.

Of course it's not normal. I did not feel sad when my grandma died lol. Less emotions less pain

Weed said:
Of course it's not normal. I did not feel sad when my grandma died lol. Less emotions less pain

Of course on an incel forum there's gonna be many who share similar views. But that' only cos we'r all mentally ill.

I mean fuck - let's say I find myself some perfect PSL 7 cutie Asian girlfriend who loves me to bits. Do I even have the ability to love back anymore? I'm probably destined to be this cold calculating robot all my life...never really being able to trust another completely because of how society has fucked me over in the past.

It's truly over for me. I've no doubt I'll get laid again but in terms of having normal relationships with others...it's fucking finished. Maybe it never began.

itsOVER said:
Of course on an incel forum there's gonna be many who share similar views. But that' only cos we'r all mentally ill.

I mean fuck - let's say I find myself some perfect PSL 7 cutie Asian girlfriend who loves me to bits. Do I even have the ability to love back anymore? I'm probably destined to be this cold calculating robot all my life...never really being able to trust another completely because of how society has fucked me over in the past.

It's truly over for me. I've no doubt I'll get laid again but in terms of having normal relationships with others...it's fucking finished. Maybe it never began.

You have to think differently lol.. like a sociopath and logically. Who cares about emotions, you are sad for nothing having them towards others just lol

itsOVER said:
For example I've got a kid I abandoned out in Asia...and I DON'T EVEN FEEL BAD ABOUT IT. Most normalfagd would have some moral dilemma, but there's just none of that in my mind at all. 
what, u mean like ur child from a woman u impgrenated?

dr-problematic said:
what, u mean like ur child from a woman u impgrenated?

What other way could I mean it?

Today was also one of those days for me. I hate being depressed

itsOVER said:
What other way could I mean it?

wow, u r a piece of shit for that

u hate ur parents and life for it brought to u, and here u are makin children and then leavin them behind, id murde people like u irl

dr-problematic said:
wow, u r a piece of shit for that

u hate ur parents and life for it brought to u, and here u are makin children and then leavin them behind, id murde people like u irl

Yeah I am a piece of shit, but I doubt I was born that way. We're shaped by the actions of others towards us. And my brain is totally fucked. Just no empathy with others at all.

pls stop complaining faggot. You got laid and had a gf at a normal age.

fukmylyf said:
pls stop complaining faggot. You got laid and had a gf at a normal age.

23 is normal? Come the fuck on bro. Puts me in the bottom 2% there for sure. And I had to move countries to do it..

itsOVER said:
23 is normal? Come the fuck on bro. Puts me in the bottom 2% there for sure. And I had to move countries to do it..

true, I guess.

It's true man, we're breathing but we're not alive.