Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get married bro. Nuclear blackpill. Chads fuck dozens of married women.

level 1
Rocky-balboa1

6 points · 1 month ago

How did you hook up with the 4 arabs? Were/are they conservative/religious types?

level 2
Forward_Fisherman

11 points · 1 month ago

One was pretty religious but not wearing headscarf level of religious. She took like three months. What sealed the deal was how I sympathised with her, her lack of sexual satisfaction in a relationship and the religious restrictions. All bullshit but yeah. That was just a one night stand, until half a year later when she came back for some sessions, and we hit it off again and now it’s ongoing.
The other two weren’t that religious but they still needed about two months before anything happened.
And the other made a move on me.

level 3
Rocky-balboa1

4 points · 1 month ago

Man, all around you're just legendary.
You said in another comment that the arabs are the wildest. Can you share some more stories/details about them?

level 4
Forward_Fisherman

3 points · 1 month ago

Cheers mate, that's a sick compliment.
They go really hard and can keep going for a long time. Like super enthusiastic sex that can go on for hours. Two hour long rough sex sessions doing all sorts of positions. Four hour long passionate love-making with the entire time we're deep kissing. And this is all without them on any drugs. I can't even keep up sometimes.

level 3
_Zig

1 point · 1 month ago

Religious as in Muslim? If so, what’s the most sinful acts they’ve committed for you?

level 4
Forward_Fisherman

4 points · 1 month ago

Yeah three of them are Muslim. I'll give a top three but they're from the same woman:
She fucked me during their holy fasting month, while her husband was at the mosque
She fucked me before she went to meet her husband at the mosque.
And also, none of them wear the headscarf but I got her to wear it while she's with me. I have asked all three but only she agrees to it. So instead of wearing that because of her faith, she wears it while doing something that would get her stoned to death in Saudi. It makes my heart skip a beat and my dick leak precum when she answers the door so seductively while wearing it. And despite those two super sinful acts, the most amazing experience with her was when her husband was away for a week and she let me stay with her that whole week. She wore all sorts of different outfits for me, full on religious garments, to tight as fuck clothes, as well as slutty lingerie and costumes, all while wearing different headscarf on. (I had to buy all that shit for her)

Must be nice to be a Chad

Reddit so it's probably a larp.
Also if you're fucking married women you may as well be fucking corpses.
Must be nice to be a Chad
Reddit Chads jfl

Oddly, last week I was sitting at the lunch table with a professional masseur. Quite good looking, socially able.
He fucks a ton of married foids.

level 1
Rocky-balboa1

6 points · 1 month ago

How did you hook up with the 4 arabs? Were/are they conservative/religious types?

level 2
Forward_Fisherman

11 points · 1 month ago

One was pretty religious but not wearing headscarf level of religious. She took like three months. What sealed the deal was how I sympathised with her, her lack of sexual satisfaction in a relationship and the religious restrictions. All bullshit but yeah. That was just a one night stand, until half a year later when she came back for some sessions, and we hit it off again and now it’s ongoing.
The other two weren’t that religious but they still needed about two months before anything happened.

level 3
Rocky-balboa1

4 points · 1 month ago

You said in another comment that the arabs are the wildest. Can you share some more stories/details about them?

level 4
Forward_Fisherman

3 points · 1 month ago

They go really hard and can keep going for a long time. Like super enthusiastic sex that can go on for hours. Two hour long rough sex sessions doing all sorts of positions. Four hour long passionate love-making with the entire time we're deep kissing. And this is all without them on any drugs. I can't even keep up sometimes.

level 3
_Zig

1 point · 1 month ago

Religious as in Muslim? If so, what’s the most sinful acts they’ve committed for you?

level 4
Forward_Fisherman

4 points · 1 month ago

Yeah three of them are Muslim. I'll give a top three but they're from the same woman:
She fucked me during their holy fasting month, while her husband was at the mosque
And also, none of them wear the headscarf but I got her to wear it while she's with me. I have asked all three but only she agrees to it. So instead of wearing that because of her faith, she wears it while doing something that would get her stoned to death in Saudi. It makes my heart skip a beat and my dick leak precum when she answers the door so seductively while wearing it. And despite those two super sinful acts, the most amazing experience with her was when her husband was away for a week and she let me stay with her that whole week. She wore all sorts of different outfits for me, full on religious garments, to tight as fuck clothes, as well as slutty lingerie and costumes, all while wearing different headscarf on. (I had to buy all that shit for her)
shieet negro, who would've guessed AWALT

Not saying that Chads don't fuck married women but this is an obvious larp.

Typical Reddit chad.

85% upvoted and mostly positive comments.
These are the same people that condemn incels @Mainländer
Forward_Fisherman

2 points · 28 days ago · edited 26 days ago

Sorry for taking so long to respond, your comment just had too much to answer. Good questions though
What do you look like? You say you’re half white and Arab, what is more dominant in you appearance? And from which side your family? Tattoos? Piercings?
190cm 104kg. Black hair green eyes. Olive/tan skin. More arab and from mum's side. Yeah I got a full left sleeve and half a sleeve on my right leg, bottom of knee to ankle. I got standard lobes on both ears and an industrial on my left, also on the right nostril.
Who are you favourite five wives and why are they? What do they look like and what’s their family like?How’d it start with them and what’s the best experiences you’ve with them plus the most depraved things you’ve done with these five?
These five all of amazing hourglass figures. They're my fave five I'll order by age going down.
A 44 year white business woman. Black her and light brown eyes. Runs her own company and makes six figures. She's about 5'4 with good sized natural tits and a nice round ass. Has one child, a boy, 11 years old. She basically hit on me while we were training. Been with her about 2 years. Best experience was her taking me to a resort for a couple weeks and lying to husband saying shes on a business trip. Most depraved would be denying husband sex this whole year and just being my slut.
A 33 year old white woman. Light brown hair and hazel eyes. About 5'8. Got fake tits after I asked her to. Has one of the best asses of all my girls. No job and husbands a lawyer. She hit on me and we fucked very quickly after we first met. Whch was five years ago. Best experience was spending a long weekend at a spa retreat with her, after husband couldnt take her because of urgent work. Most depraved was giving birth to my child. And then asking for a sibling.
A 31 year old white trophy wife. Blonde hair blue eyes and wears a fake tan. Around 5'5 with perfect fake tits and a great plump ass. Husbands some mid 40's rich corporate dude. She was overly flirty with me cause I acted gay and leanred more about her unsatisfyin sex life and we went out for drinks and i fucked her. Been with her for about 4 years. Best experience was spending a couple weeks living with her at her luxury abode last year while her husband was away for business. Most depraved would be her giving husband sleeping pills and letting me in at night to fuck.
A 28 year old arab. Deep tan skin, brunette with brown eyes. Probably 5'5 as well. No kids and husbands a real estate agent. She has an office job. Good natural tits but even better ass. With her for 2 years. How it happened I basically sympathised pretending i was relgious and just built some friendly rapport until she got super wet one day and she could feel my boner. Mentioned the experienced with her in another comment.
A 26 year old korean. Black hair brown eyes. About 5'2 but with fake tits and tight bubble butt. Shes got a 2 year old kid. Doesnt work, husbands a dentist. With her for a year. Got in with her by pretending i was gay and just building a friendship. Her sex life got shit after she had a kid. We went out for drinks then we fucked. Best experience was just fucking her in all sorts of ways in all sorts of things every day for a week as soon as her husband left in the morning despite her baby being there. Most depraved thing would be us going to his clinic after hours and fucking all over the place.
What’s the average financial situation like out of all these women? Who are the richest? How many are trophy wives?
On average I guess is upper middle class. Five of them live in small mansions. The 31 year old in my fave five is the richest out of those five, but the actual richest is a 38 year old but i dont fuck her that often. There's three trophy wives.
How many of these women have children?
Have any of them introduced their friends to you so you can fuck them?
1 told her friend to see me and basically treated me as a gigalo, she just wanted to get laid
Another introduced me to her friend but this friend wanted a personal trainer, she didnt know that i was fucking he friend. But she wanted a trainer to look sexier for her husband and then i pretty much seduced her on my own. Then shortly after, this friend told her sister in law, then when i met her, she just wanted to fuck.
Have you met any of the husbands?
A couple of them. The korean wife's dentist has treated me.
You mentioned you’ve had group sex many times with them, what’s your top three times? What’s the most amount of girls you’ve fucked at once?
I've had foursomes with her those three (friend + two sister in laws) many times, the best times would all be going away for a weekend to a retreat with them. And that's also the most amount of girls i've fucked at once
Who was the first married woman you ever fucked?
my teahcer when i was in yr 11
Do you fuck any wives that aren’t going to gymgoers?
Yes, a friends wife and some one i met at a bar. Two of my apartment neighbours and a current apartment neighbour. Also i have flings with random wives through tinder, basically my bio is straight forward and is looking for any women visting here in city who wants a one night stand.

All of this is believable but it is infuriating how acceptable this is.

Even if it's LARP we know this happens all the time in real life.

sounds like larp,but this obviously happens everyday.

>Redditor
> Chad

pick one

Wow he must have a really good personality I wish I could be like him

if your foid isn't chained to your kitchen you're doing it wrong

sounds like larp,but this obviously happens everyday.
Sounds like less of a larp if you read all of his replies. Some stuff a reddit cuck couldn't come up with.

He's even fucking a friend's wife. He said muslim women were the most passionate/ went the longest /most positions. Five women have his child and are cuckolding the husband.

Some
Sounds like less of a larp if you read all of his replies. Some stuff a reddit cuck couldn't come up with.

He's even fucking a friend's wife. He said muslim women were the most passionate/ went the longest /most positions. Five women have his child and are cuckolding the husband.
Some men are good at larping.

I dont think its a larp. Read all his comments. This is just a degenerate chad. He apparently is also the father of a couple kids with these clients who he doesnt give 2 shits about.

level 1
Rocky-balboa1

6 points · 1 month ago

level 2
Forward_Fisherman

11 points · 1 month ago

level 3
Rocky-balboa1

4 points · 1 month ago

level 4
Forward_Fisherman

3 points · 1 month ago

level 3
_Zig

1 point · 1 month ago

level 4
Forward_Fisherman

4 points · 1 month ago

" And also, none of them wear the headscarf "

JFL

I dont think its a larp. Read all his comments. This is just a degenerate chad. He apparently is also the father of a couple kids with these clients who he doesnt give 2 shits about.
Yet everyone is upvoting him and saying how impressed they are by him but unattractive men that complain about women online are somehow evil and immoral :feelsclown:

More shit:

thecuriousone107

7 points · 1 month ago

What's the most depraved sexual act you've done with these women? (Besides the sleeping pills for the husband)..

level 2
Forward_Fisherman

31 points · 1 month ago

One time this girl had a dinner date with her husband. He was gonna wait for her at his office after work. She told and said to make sure she was my last session in the afternoon that day. We went to hers after, both in our own cars. Then we fucked, had a shower, she got dressed, fucked again.
After she said she’s gonna take an Uber but I said I’d drive her, and she can just pretend I’m the Uber. We got in mine then got to the city, a couple blocks away she quickly gave me one last blow job, before I finally pulled up to where her husbands office. She got out and went on her dinner date while my cum was inside both her holes, and moisturised onto her face and lips.

level 3
_Zig

3 points · 1 month ago

How long was the affair up to this point?

level 4
Forward_Fisherman

2 points · 1 month ago

I think maybe four of five months

level 1
Rocky-balboa1

6 points · 1 month ago

level 2
Forward_Fisherman

11 points · 1 month ago

level 3
Rocky-balboa1

4 points · 1 month ago

level 4
Forward_Fisherman

3 points · 1 month ago

level 3
_Zig

1 point · 1 month ago

level 4
Forward_Fisherman

4 points · 1 month ago

None of them are really religious nor do they wear the hijab, what is the problem here?

Yet everyone is upvoting him and saying how impressed they are by him but unattractive men that complain about women online are somehow evil and immoral :feelsclown:

More shit:
While this may or not be a larp, that doesn't really matter. At the end of the day, no man can deny that there isn't some animalistic euphoria in fucking another man's wife, to make another man's wife orgasm, to make another man's wife scream your name and beg for more. It's just another form of domination/mogging.

And of course, this is why gender segregation, stoning, and hijab are needed.

None of them are really religious nor do they wear the hijab, what is the problem here?
Almost every time they talk of fucking muslim women, it's always the non-hijabi/liberal "muslims", literally no different than a good church girl. and believe me, there are a lot of "muslim" girls who are muslim culturally only

It's prolly because they view actual chaste muslim women as "forbidden fruits" due to them being far harder to sleep with, hence the bragging when they do.

probably LARP. but yes solid 30-50% of married foids cheat according to surveys

Massive LARP. There are no Chads using Reddit, only Soys.

More shit:
This is just potent ropefuel. Where are all those people who wanted to marry a trad wife i wonder? The GTA 5 tennis coach cheating with the wife was no joke. This shit happens in real life, more than you know.

This post is a LARP since he uses reddit but this type of stuff happens all the time

Almost every time they talk of fucking muslim women, it's always the non-hijabi/liberal "muslims", literally no different than a good church girl. and believe me, there are a lot of "muslim" girls who are muslim culturally only

Hijab ones don't even go to the gym.

It's prolly because they view actual chaste muslim women as "forbidden fruits" due to them being far harder to sleep with, hence the bragging when they do.
Yeah, they are only Islamic in culture but that's not it. And correction, these type of Islamic femorrhoids are considered "forbidden fruits." Actual chaste ones do not even sleep around with anyone.

" And also, none of them wear the headscarf "

JFL
Yeah that's usually a telltale sign. The more covered up the better imo

I didn't expect to read about how the degenerate adulterer also had sex with self proclaimed Muslim women so I put a spoiler in case other people didn't expect to see this and would rather not look at the details.

While this may or not be a larp, that doesn't really matter. At the end of the day, no man can deny that there isn't some animalistic euphoria in fucking another man's wife, to make another man's wife orgasm, to make another man's wife scream your name and beg for more. It's just another form of domination/mogging.

And of course, this is why gender segregation, stoning, and hijab are needed.
It's illegal to punish a cheating wife in western countries and the man is viewed to be at fault if a woman cheats. So the man that a wife cheated with is automatically the dominant male while the cucked male usually has to pay alimony after his wife leaves him for the man she cheated with.

A lot of this is encouraged by day time tv shows, soap operas and hospital dramas that women watch and the idea of women cheating has been normalized.

Western countries didn't use to have these kinds of issues with women cheating rampantly but it seems like it took off during the 90s up into the early 2010s
@Bangkok or bust do you remember this being the case?
Past the early 2010s not many people are getting married except self proclaimed religious women so there aren't as many stories about these kind of things shown on tv as much as during the 2000s imo.
It was a time of transition.

I think the stories from this reddit post were more common to hear in the 2000s when more women were still settling for their looksmatch tbhngl

Hijab ones don't even go to the gym.
they go to women-only gyms mostly if they do go, but yeah, most dont go
Yeah, they are only Islamic in culture but that's not it. And correction, these type of Islamic femorrhoids are considered "forbidden fruits." Actual chaste ones do not even sleep around with anyone.
well, yeah, my point is, the harder a women it is to sleep the more validation a man gets when he finally fucks her. there's a difference between sleeping with a vhaste woman vs the town bike

This is cope man. Women will cheat if given the opportunity. Religion does not matter.

It's illegal to punish a cheating wife in western countries and the man is viewed to be at fault if a woman cheats. So the man that a wife cheated with is automatically the dominant male while the cucked male usually has to pay alimony after his wife leaves him for the man she cheated with.

This is a VERY good point. The western, married man is under the thumb of the government, while the unmarried chad is not under the thumb of the government. If the married man divorces, he gets fucked over. But of the adulterous man fucks his wife, he gets off with no legal reprecussions, which in turn causes the wife, on a subconsious level, to view the adulterous man as superior to her husband.

A lot of this is encouraged by day time tv shows, soap operas and hospital dramas that women watch and the idea of women cheating has been normalized.

Said this before, but if you have a society that promotes and incentivice people to sin, they will sin. And since sinning is easier and requires less will power and responsibility, people will be naturally drawn to it. This is one of the reasons my family and extended family doesn't watch such TV programs, and we do just fine. One of my aunts even has a husband who I would describe as not so-good looking, since I don't want to backbite, yet still respects him greatly as a wife and said uncle has the earnest respect of his kids.
This is cope man. Women will cheat if given the opportunity. Religion does not matter.

not true at all. the west simply creates a society that encourages and promotes this. This line of reasoning is like saying all men would pump and dump a virgin girl if given the opportunity, which I know I wouldn't.

This is a VERY good point. The western, married man is under the thumb of the government, while the unmarried chad is not under the thumb of the government. If the married man divorces, he gets fucked over. But of the adulterous man fucks his wife, he gets off with no legal reprecussions, which in turn causes the wife, on a subconsious level, to view the adulterous man as superior to her husband.
It even comes into the issue of child support where the real biological father is let off the hook and doesn't have to pay anything while the cucked man has to pay for kids that aren't biologically his because of bullshit reasons like "it's his responsiblity since he was married to the woman", "his name was on the child's birth certificate".
If there is any clearer indication of laws favoring degenerate chads over the average man it is that.
And women naturally are against changing this because it plays into their dual mating strategy.

Said this before, but if you have a society that promotes and incentivice people to sin, they will sin. And since sinning is easier and requires less will power and responsibility, people will be naturally drawn to it. This is one of the reasons my family and extended family doesn't watch such TV programs, and we do just fine. One of my aunts even has a husband who I would describe as not so-good looking, since I don't want to backbite, yet still respects him greatly as a wife and said uncle has the earnest respect of his kids.
White western people used to look down on these kinds of views for the longest time (and still a lot do) as a consequence of having a more sexually permissible culture where mate guarding is viewed as weak as flirting is something easily shrugged off along with the average white male's SMV being more than the average ethnic male's SMV.
But eventually women's standards for men rose so much that even the average white guy couldn't afford to keep up this amused hand waving act. Instant messaging, video chat and email allowed women to contact good looking men for affairs even if they lived a long distance away.
Technology allowing women easy access to good looking men outside of their local community was the end of the hope for stable and long lasting marriages for western normies that used to be able to get in a long term relationship with their looksmatch.

Only cucks let their wives have male personal trainers, and let them go to the gym alone while being dressed like whores.

85% upvoted and mostly positive comments.
These are the same people that condemn incels @Mainländer

All of this is believable but it is infuriating how acceptable this is.
He along with the rest of those depraved whores need to be slaughtered like the animals they are
Men that don't get paternity tests regardless of how much they think they trust their wife or how offended she would act are idiots. If they would be bothered and hurt to later learn the child isn't theirs, then they would be smart to get it done while it's still a baby.

they go to women-only gyms mostly if they do go, but yeah, most dont go

well, yeah, my point is, the harder a women it is to sleep the more validation a man gets when he finally fucks her. there's a difference between sleeping with a vhaste woman vs the town bike
Dude is also half Arab himself so that plays a role as well.
Yeah that's usually a telltale sign. The more covered up the better imo

I didn't expect to read about how the degenerate adulterer also had sex with self proclaimed Muslim women so I put a spoiler in case other people didn't expect to see this and would rather not look at the details.

Western countries didn't use to have these kinds of issues with women cheating rampantly but it seems like it took off during the 90s up into the early 2010s
@Bangkok or bust do you remember this being the case?
Past the early 2010s not many people are getting married except self proclaimed religious women so there aren't as many stories about these kind of things shown on tv as much as during the 2000s imo.
It was a time of transition.

I think the stories from this reddit post were more common to hear in the 2000s when more women were still settling for their looksmatch tbhngl
Tbh femorrhoids like these just exist lol, they are degenerates, is all.

Dude is also half Arab himself so that plays a role as well.
lmao clown wants to leave that part out so everyone thinks he's some white chad "stealing other races' women" :feelsYall: