Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just ghosted my new job

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
It was at a literal garbage dump. I had to sort some plastic and papers from the garbage with some old foids. It was beyond unbearable. It was hotter than a mother fucker there and these old bimbos wouldn't stop with their boomer jokes. I left at the lunch break without even telling anyone. Fuck those faggots.

Was low key hoping that there would be some fatties there my age I could ascend with

You know it's over when you're hoping for similarly-aged fatty co-workers at a literal garbage dump.

You're best off out of it.

You know it's over when you're hoping for similarly-aged fatty co-workers at a literal garbage dump.

Best off out of it.:ahegao:
It's getting so bad that I've been thinking of cold approaching some 400+ lbs bimbos at the gym:ahegao:

They force us to clean up chads/stacys garbage. Brutal suifuel

Also, I just broke my car tire bc I was on my phone. I now have to pay for a new tire and possibly a new aluminum rim but I got no money. Brutal sui fuel.

OP is an IQ mogger who has wasted an opportunity. GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE ME! I WANT A FUCKING JOB, I CAN'T DUE TO MY IQ!

I'LL GO IN A RAMPAGE IN GTA 5 AND LATER I'LL STSRT A GUERRILLA IN GTA 6 EUROPE MOD

I had to sort some plastic and papers from the garbage with some old foids.
Same thing at my job kek. Guess old women and shit teir jobs go together.

OP is an IQ mogger who has wasted an opportunity. GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE ME! I WANT A FUCKING JOB, I CAN'T DUE TO MY IQ!

I'LL GO IN A RAMPAGE IN GTA 5 AND LATER I'LL STSRT A GUERRILLA IN GTA 6 EUROPE MOD
Study something you wouldn’t want OP job for long

I once tried approaching a foid in the office I used to work in. We spoke for a while and within the first few minutes she mentioned "my boyfriend".

Just go eat rice, Chico

The thing i love about those jobs is you can take home all kinds of cool stuff people theow away

Fuck you!