Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just measured my height

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
5'4" .
I'm non-NT, have a slightly below-average face, zero friends, and I'm smaller than most females.
The funniest thing is that my height never bothered me until recently, because I spent all my time alone in my room and therefore, I had no comparison with other males so I didn't even know how ridiculous I am.
Can't get mogged when there no other people around.

Attachments

• unrelated.jpg
    unrelated.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 79
don't go out, I am 5'9'' and when I come back from the outside™ I get heightmogged hard.

Do you study or have a job?
Finished school 2019 and studied. Dropped out twice, I'll start a professional training next year in september. Until then, I'm more or less a neet.

At that point you have to question Allah why you were even born.

I'm in the same camp i know the pain man.

It never began for you.
The only whitepill is that three death sentences still only amount to one execution. A lot of people who are better off than me still have zero success.
At that point you have to question Allah why you were even born.

I'm in the same camp i know the pain man.
If I become religious, then suicide is forbidden. Don't know if I want to block my only exit.

Finished school 2019 and studied. Dropped out twice, I'll start a professional training next year in september. Until then, I'm more or less a neet.
Can relate I'm currently in university and wan to drop out. What was university like for you?

Well i wish you the best man, making some decent money is the only thing you can hope for.
Provided that I won't get kicked out in the trial period, I'll make decent money (at least for german conditions where everything gets taxed to hell and beyond). The only thing that can relieve pain.
Can relate I'm currently in university and wan to drop out. What was university like for you?
I was even more a loner than in school. The subjects were hard, but people who had worse grades in school than me succeded, so I guess my main problem was that I had no contacts to other students to help each other.

I was the whole day either in university or in the train, I didn't even had time to ldar. Fucking destroyed me.

Last edited:
I'm 5'3 and neet, I hate leaving the house because men younger than me treat me as a kid. I'm sorry you're short, its not an easy life.

You are one of the shortest here and suffice to say, it never began for you.

I didn’t notice height relative to others until I got to college :feelsbadman:

What exactly is an average face?
Sub 5 is like 50% to 60% for whiteys and up to 80% for other ethnic groups.
Are you a sub 4.5 in face?

Provided that I won't get kicked out in the trial period, I'll make decent money (at least for german conditions where everything gets taxed to hell and beyond). The only thing that can relieve pain.

I was even more a loner than in school. The subjects were hard, but people who had worse grades in school than me succeded, so I guess my main problem was that I had no contacts to other students to help each other.

I was the whole day either in university or in the train, I didn't even had time to ldar. Fucking destroyed me.
This. I hate how it's almost impossible to get anywhere in this world without relying on other people. It's like you have to be NT to do anything, being High IQ isn't enough if you can't talk to people. I've pretty much been skipping most of my uni classes because most of them require some sort of group work, or Presentation.

A fellow deathnic in my flat is going home tomorrow so I'll pretty much have nobody to relate to. I'm too high inhib to tell my parents I want to drop out