Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just punched my concrete wall and now my fist is fucked

ERaser

ERaser

Captain
★★★★
My sadistic father started arguing with me after I woke up about how I treat my mother even though I was sleeping and never said a bad word to her rn. He wouldn't stop so I got so angry that I punched my concrete wall multiple times and now I can't move my hand properly.

Never began for ironfistcels

My sadistic father started arguing with me after I woke up about how I treat my mother even though I was sleeping and never said a bad word to her rn. He wouldn't stop so I got so angry that I punched my concrete wall multiple times and now I can't move my hand properly.
beat him up

I did the same thing when working at Walmart once. How does your fist feel? I wasn't able to play video games for a week because of it. Generally if you get pissed and need to punch something, don't use your knuckles. Do a donkey kong punch and use the bottom of your hand.

It's bruised and bloody and I can't move my fingers properly
I get that. Ice doesn't seem to do jackshit in my opinion, and a doctor will charge you 200 dollars just to say "muh rest your hand." One thing that could help is that your fingers and knuckles could have gotten jarred. What I'd reccomend is pulling on your fingers outwardly. This helps reset everything back into position. At least it helped for me.

I don't know why I am telling you this I'm 33 I really don't care but seek some professional mental help talk to a therapist they can get you some treatment you can tell them that you feel like hurting yourself or something get your free cell phone pills free rent and they could give you government subsidies and you can live on Easy Street you will have to suffer temporarily also your sentence was very incoherent and I really don't know nor do I care the background story about why your daddy and mommy hate you or what the hell is going on with your domestic violent household Maybe your family is mentally ill like you but seek some kind of assistance reading this really put me in some kind of PTSD where I was a lonely 18 year old with no guidance at least I was smart enough to not join the military or go to college and eventually my mother died and I left home but that's a different story I'm just saying it would be beneficial if you got out of the house and seeked some kind of counseling and maybe become a religion maxer not saying it would help you but it will give you access to Boomers that would be willing to lift you up when you don't have anybody they love lonely young men with no future I was smart enough to leave that bull crap when I finally became stable myself

That's partly why I prefer kicking tbh. Less chance for injury plus there's more power in my kicks. Sorry you got a shitty parents OP, familypill is underrated.

I don't know why I am telling you this I'm 33 I really don't care but seek some professional mental help talk to a therapist they can get you some treatment you can tell them that you feel like hurting yourself or something get your free cell phone pills free rent and they could give you government subsidies and you can live on Easy Street you will have to suffer temporarily also your sentence was very incoherent and I really don't know nor do I care the background story about why your daddy and mommy hate you or what the hell is going on with your domestic violent household Maybe your family is mentally ill like you but seek some kind of assistance reading this really put me in some kind of PTSD where I was a lonely 18 year old with no guidance at least I was smart enough to not join the military or go to college and eventually my mother died and I left home but that's a different story I'm just saying it would be beneficial if you got out of the house and seeked some kind of counseling and maybe become a religion maxer not saying it would help you but it will give you access to Boomers that would be willing to lift you up when you don't have anybody they love lonely young men with no future I was smart enough to leave that bull crap when I finally became stable myself
Good advice. I'm tryna get neetbux cuz im fucked and its the only chance I got at living a decent life. gonna kms otherwise.

That's partly why I prefer kicking tbh. Less chance for injury plus there's more power in my kicks. Sorry you got a shitty parents OP, familypill is underrated.

Good advice. I'm tryna get neetbux cuz im fucked and its the only chance I got at living a decent life. gonna kms otherwise.
You might as well take advantage from the government you don't have anything going on for you pretend to be mentally ill and collect benefits fail an IQ test you don't have to do anything but get Social Security and a mentor to keep an eye on you and just put on an act and you could spend most of your days listening to your podcast and watching YouTube and going to the gym and eating your own food that you got with EBT and living your life you're free essentially

You might as well take advantage from the government you don't have anything going on for you pretend to be mentally ill and collect benefits fail an IQ test you don't have to do anything but get Social Security and a mentor to keep an eye on you and just put on an act and you could spend most of your days listening to your podcast and watching YouTube and going to the gym and eating your own food that you got with EBT and living your life you're free essentially
It's funny cuz I am very mentally ill LOL I dont even need to play it up at all. I'm just naturally incredibly neurotic and screwed up

It's funny cuz I am very mentally ill LOL I dont even need to play it up at all. I'm just naturally incredibly neurotic and screwed up
There are phone numbers where you should call and they will ask you questions on whether you are sick and they will get somebody to check you out and it will be a painful experience but when they release you you can neet Max and they'll get you a place to live and whatever

There are phone numbers where you should call and they will ask you questions on whether you are sick and they will get somebody to check you out and it will be a painful experience but when they release you you can neet Max and they'll get you a place to live and whatever
Fo sho mang, working on it rn tbhngl. Shit takes a long time tho :feelsbadman:

Fo sho mang, working on it rn tbhngl. Shit takes a long time tho :feelsbadman:
Patience and discipline are key to success it took me a while to accept that for myself and sometimes you do things that you fail at and you give up because there's no point in doing it if you're going to fail but then you also have to take into consideration it's better than doing absolutely nothing anything you do should be into the consideration of is this going to move me forward or is this going to fuck me up

Patience and discipline are key to success it took me a while to accept that for myself and sometimes you do things that you fail at and you give up because there's no point in doing it if you're going to fail but then you also have to take into consideration it's better than doing absolutely nothing anything you do should be into the consideration of is this going to move me forward or is this going to fuck me up
True, especially as a mentalcel like myself. Ty for the advice :feelsokman::feelsaww:

I'm applying for autismbux

Is your dad Oofy Doofy ?

Bad parents are the worst. Sorry you went through that, brocel.