Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just remember fellow redpillers that you only look better as you age as a man while foids hit the wall!

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Just ask Henry Winkler! A sex symbol in the 70's how great aging is!
FUCKING DOOMER INKWELLS!

Attachments

• fonz.jpg
    fonz.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 43
  • fonz2.jpg
    fonz2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 45
Still mogs me though. :incel:

This is actually a major cope to me. I recently looked up how some foid from my high school is doing and she hit the wall so damn hard JFL. Probably not even fertile anymore. Literally biologically useless.

GIGA LOL, most men don't understand what a foid find attractive. Men tend to rate masculine and old men to high.
While a guy like this they will vastly underrate:
Dd sethatwell11 683x1024
Most men would rate a 45y masculin slightly balding man higher than this. Age like vine is GIGA MGTOW COPE!

Another way to put it is men rate men they want their daughter to be with to high.

Last edited:
jfl even his younger version wouldn't be accepted now, too much hairline recession and not enough jawline

jfl even his younger version wouldn't be accepted now, too much hairline recession and not enough jawline
Tbh
GIGA LOL, most men don't understand what a foid find attractive. Men tend to rate masculine and old men to high.
While a guy like this they will vastly underrate:
View attachment 502510
Most men would rate a 45y masculin slightly balding man higher than this. Age like vine is GIGA MGTOW COPE!
Is that a foid? Who is that?:feelswhere:

his younger self would be posting here in 2021

boomers are done for.

Men peak at like 20-25, it’s all downhill from there for 99% of men. I dread the agepill.

You peak at middle age bro! :feelskek:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-27 4.56.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-27 4.56.28 PM.png
    226.5 KB · Views: 33
Its actually true. Fuck all this milky hoes

Men peak at like 20-25, it’s all downhill from there for 99% of men. I dread the agepill.
depends on the guy
if he's a low dimorphism cute guy he might peak in middleschool
but yeah most guys atleast physically decline when they hit 30

depends on the guy
if he's a low dimorphism cute guy he might peak in middleschool
but yeah most guys atleast physically decline when they hit 30
I peaked in middle school height wise. I was the tallest kid in the class but I didn’t grow. I was projected to be 6’2 but I’m stuck at 5’8-9 jfl. I’ll probably facially peak at 25-30 of my surgerymaxx plans go well.

Stupid thread. He looks way better than any female his age.