Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just shaved and brushed my teeth

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Just did my weekly or so clean shave. I couldn’t bring myself to throw out the anti-male gillette company shaving cream as I already own it

I also hope there’s nothing wrong with the company that makes colgate products. @Inceldia does your GrAY ass happen to know anything about them too?

Post shaving feels so good if no cuts or zits.

I can only imagine how good a bearded Chad must feel like after shaving only to reveal his clear skin, hollow cheeks and robust chin/jaw. Seeing your handsome face in its full glory after months must feel unreal and orgasmic.

Post shaving feels so good if no cuts or zits.

I can only imagine how good a bearded Chad must feel like after shaving only to reveal his clear skin, hollow cheeks and robust chin/jaw. Seeing your handsome face in its full glory after months must feel unreal and orgasmic.
Ok GrAYmang

Just did my weekly or so clean shave. I couldn’t bring myself to throw out the anti-male gillette company shaving cream as I already own it

I also hope there’s nothing wrong with the company that makes colgate products. @Inceldia does your GrAY ass happen to know anything about them too?
Gillettes not bad the Mach 3 is the only blade I use.
Gillettes also a proctor and gamble brand so if your mad at Gillette you’d have to also boycott all p and g products since the commercial came from corporate.

Gillettes not bad the Mach 3 is the only blade I use.
Gillettes also a proctor and gamble brand so if your mad at Gillette you’d have to also boycott all p and g products since the commercial came from corporate.
I just stretch out disposable razors for as long as I can. I happen to be using some cheap schick shit, and thank god I dont use crest shit then. Colgate-palmolive is definitely the way for me then:feelsokman:

Wait? Do u just brush ur teeth once per week?

What’s the point of shaving if you’re incel?

hmmm... :feelswhere:

I didnt find any Gilette level shit on first glance, but seems like I have to ditch them too.
They are degenerate too, but not as much as some other companies, "just" your average big company degeneracy.
I was very happy with one of their products, but now Im thinking about searching for an alternative.
Just google "company-name" and then keywords like feminism, lgbt etc. to see whats up.
Of course unfortunately nowadays most if not all big companies follow this shit,
I think we as incels should switch to smaller lesser known companies whenever we can, bc they are less infected with globohomo,
maybe things like a small regional conservative family-corporation.
Yes

hmmm... :feelswhere:

I didnt find any Gilette level shit on first glance, but seems like I have to ditch them too.
They are degenerate too, but not as much as some other companies, "just" your average big company degeneracy.
I was very happy with one of their products, but now Im thinking about searching for an alternative.
Just google "company-name" and then keywords like feminism, lgbt etc. to see whats up.
Of course unfortunately nowadays most if not all big companies follow this shit,
I think we as incels should switch to smaller lesser known companies whenever we can, bc they are less infected with globohomo,
maybe things like a small regional conservative family-corporation.

Yes
Can be difficult.
The grocery store is a big illusion.
You think you have a lot of choices but you really don’t most everything on the shelf is from a small handful of the same companies.
Kellog, Colgate-Palmolive, Jm smucker, Quaker-Pepsi, General Mills, Coca Cola, proctor and gamble, post.
Few I forgot I think.

Can be difficult.
You think you have a lot of choices but you really don’t most everything on the shelf is from a small handful of the same companies.
Kellog, Colgate-Palmolive, Jm smucker, Quaker-Pepsi, General Mills, Coca Cola, proctor and gamble, post.
Few I forgot I think.
Everything has been globohomo’d, mang :fuk:

Everything has been globohomo’d, mang :fuk:
Ingredients are suspect too.
Next time I’m at a food factory I’ll get pictures of the tankers coming in plastered with hazmat placards.
On one end of the factory theses ingredients are dangerous but put them in food then they magically become “generally recognized as safe” by the time they reach my trailer.

Next time I’m at a food factory I’ll get pictures of the tankers coming in plastered with hazmat placards.
On one end of the factory theses ingredients are dangerous but put them in food then they magically become “generally recognized as safe” by the time they reach my trailer.
Theyre fucking us hard, chico :fuk:

Can be difficult.
Few I forgot I think.
I know.
Now it will be even worse bc (((they))) used corona as a scapegoat to create even more of economy-monopoly.
I think that was one of the mainreasons for the corona-hoax to begin with.

average testosterone in men is dropping with every generation.

I know.
Now it will be even worse bc (((they))) used corona as a scapegoat to create even more of economy-monopoly.
I think that was one of the mainreasons for the corona-hoax to begin with.

average testosterone in men is dropping with every generation.
There definitely turning the screws on owner operators.
New regs have been proposed that might shut me down.
W2 wage slaves only is what they want.

I couldn’t bring myself to throw out the anti-male gillette company shaving cream as I already own it
Just use it until it runs out, you already gave them your money.
The most important thing is that you dont buy from them again.

Just use it until it runs out, you already gave them your money.
The most important thing is that you dont buy from them again.
It really sucks, GrAYmang, because ive yet to use a shaving cream i like better :feelscry:

It really sucks, GrAYmang, because ive yet to use a shaving cream i like better :feelscry:
I know bro, but no one said this war is going to be easy.
(((They))) have us at our balls, (((they))) try to make us into complicit slaves by making us slaves to comfort.

I know bro, but no one said this war is going to be easy.
(((They))) have us at our balls, (((they))) try to make us into complicit slaves by making us slaves to comfort.
D7F97335 2A7F 4290 9BC3 5346C4987677

Wir mussen die juden ausrotten:lasereyes: