Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just tell them you're incel and too mentally crippled by lonely teen years if you are at risk of being drafted

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
jfl at fighting an all-out war when you are a neurotic loser that has never even managed to kiss a girl. in case the military knocks on your door, just start crying on the spot telling them that you have no friends and never had a girlfriend - that should be a good enough deterrent from anyone ever considering listing you. the reason a war so huge suddenly breaking out feels so surreal is because in our generation every other man is either tranny or incel, and every woman is a whore - you are justified in being pathetic because everyone else is.

Last edited:
I'm hiding in Latin America. Fuck that shit.

jfl at fighting an all-out war when you are a neurotic loser that has never even managed to kiss a girl. in case the military knocks on your door, just start crying on the spot telling them that you have no friends and never had a girlfriend - that should be a good enough deterrent from anyone ever considering listing you. the reason a war so huge suddenly breaking out in this timeline feels so surreal is because in our generation every other man is either tranny or incel, and every woman is a whore - you are justified in being pathetic because everyone else is.

View: https://youtu.be/nonTnSzVJr0

I'll just accidentally shoot myself in the leg or something

no incel should be forced to die for their country. no pussy = no fighting.

I'll just accidentally shoot myself in the leg or something
My uncle shot his two fingers off in the 90s to avoid being sent to front lines.

My uncle shot his two fingers off in the 90s to avoid being sent to front lines.
How females in his family reacted? I think females ( even close relatives ) despise men who don't act hypermasculine. And being warlike is a very masculine trait.

I'd just tell them I have suicidal thoughts and if they gave me a gun I'd shoot myself with it.

How females in his family reacted? I think females ( even close relatives ) despise men who don't act hypermasculine. And being warlike is a very masculine trait.
Here everyone wanted to evade war, also everyone in my extended family are huge cowards. No one looked down on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back