Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just wake me up already

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
This is just a bad dream right? How can the world be this horrible and trash? What have I done to deserve this treatment? I just wanted a normal life, a normal friendgroup and a normal girlfriend. But no, nature has decided that eugenetics must be a thing and that my genes arent enough for this harsh, cold world. I cant delude myself, I cant ignore the blackpill but it still hurts like the first day, its still breaking me, its still tearing apart my sanity. I feel lost, I feel like im in a horrible nightmare. Just wake me up already.

it's over. this is it

I can only tell you, cope or commit suicide.
If you find a good cope, you could forget about all this for quite a few moments.

I can only tell you, cope or commit suicide.
If you find a good cope, you could forget about all this for quite a few moments.
I coped with terraria but its boring after playing it for 150 hrs, I need a new game

It hurts man. You do everything right, follow the law, respect people, get good grades, all that. What do you get for it? At best, a wagecuck "career" where half of your money goes to unwed teenage whores and scammers, no gf, and no reason to live. Welcome to Hell.

Wake me up...wake me up inside...can't wake up...wake me up inside SAVE ME
I coped with terraria but its boring after playing it for 150 hrs, I need a new game

Emulators ftw

Play retro games bruh; get a library of Gamecube, N64, Sega games.

This is just a bad dream right? How can the world be this horrible and trash? What have I done to deserve this treatment? I just wanted a normal life, a normal friendgroup and a normal girlfriend. But no, nature has decided that eugenetics must be a thing and that my genes arent enough for this harsh, cold world. I cant delude myself, I cant ignore the blackpill but it still hurts like the first day, its still breaking me, its still tearing apart my sanity. I feel lost, I feel like im in a horrible nightmare. Just wake me up already.
i feel the exact same way
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Your genetics are not a dream lad