Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just work on your personality"

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
The Blackpill deniers often state that personality is the most important factor in attracting a mate, and thus involuntary celibates should work on their personalities in order to have a chance.

Meanwhile, back in Reality Land: just like physical attractiveness, personality is also shaped by genes. In other words, there is not much you can do about your personality, even if the silly idea that only personality matters is true.

We know autism is highly genetic. We know schizophrenia is highly genetic. We know the Big Five personality traits are partly genetic. We know that even other neuropsychological traits that affect personality like intelligence are highly genetic.

Time to face the facts: inceldom is mainly caused by genes. Gaslighting men into believing personality is to blame for their rejections will only create more hateful misogynists like the ones you speak up against.

"Just work on your genes bro"

changing your personality is harder than getting plastic surgery and at most will make you a "nice guy"

I hadn't heard of the big 5 personality traits but it was an interesting read. I took an assessment and the results were pretty funny. Not sure if the assessment was thorough enough. Apparently I am aggressive and critical because I said I insult people and don't put them before myself. 95% of people must be virtue signaling on this quiz.

Screen Shot 2022 06 14 at 84138 PM