Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JustBeLowT Bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
Stop going to the gym inkweLL :soy: NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE!! You only lift for foids :soy::soy:.

I know you post here, but you still only lift to get girls :soy:, just be lowT bro.

Fuck I hate this mentality.
Lifting for girls is bluepilled :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

There are no ABS for your height. :blackpill:

Fuck I hate this mentality.
Lifting for girls is bluepilled :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
It’s weakcel cope. If you tell them you like sports or it’s one of your only things that doesn’t make you feel like shit, you’re just ‘coping’.

lifting doesn't make u high t though

inject test to truly become a Deity amongst men

Foids don't want you in the gym

Lifting busts testosterone and dopamine.
Hence, lifting = coping

You attain similar results if you watch anime.

It will raise your T levels though.
No it won't. You can lift for years and have low T. In fact, low T will limit how much lifting you can do and what you're able to get out of it.

No it won't. You can lift for years and have low T. In fact, low T will limit how much lifting you can do and what you're able to get out of it.
That’s bullshit, countless studies have shown that resistance training can raise testosterone. Obviously everyone has their limit.
Foids don't want you in the gym
I don’t want them on the planet tbh.

Take the Travis Bickle pill :feelzez:

How much weight have you put on since then?
I don't remember my weight when I started. It should be around 5-8 KG. My goal really isn't to become a fatcel, though.

I don't remember my weight when I started. It should be around 5-8 KG. My goal really isn't to become a fatcel, though.
If you don’t even remember your starting weight, how would you have known your T levels :feelsseriously:

If you don’t even remember your starting weight, how would you have known your T levels :feelsseriously:
You don't have to measure my weight to know that I'm low t. I'm low t skinnyfat, look at my face brooo. I'm a fucking piece of shit. I look like a fucking faggot and I won't deny that.

What else am I supposed to lift for? Fights? I'm not getting in any fights.

Why would you think lifting will get you foids? You’re not Zyzz bro.

So if not for sex, and not for fights, why lift at all?

No soy for your T levels