Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Karen gave me special price for beef bowl again

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
For reference :

Kek I haven’t been there for 2 weeks but she recognized me and gave me the bowl for €6 instead of €12 again. My face must look uniquely subhuman to her, kek

Ok Chad. Whenever I go shopping they make me pay more because of my subhuman features.

Ok Chad. Whenever I go shopping they make me pay more because of my subhuman features.
Cope. Nobody can make you pay more than what’s written down as price

Kek I haven’t been there for 2 weeks but she recognized me and gave me the bowl for €6 instead of €12 again. My face must look uniquely subhuman to her, kek
Maybe she likes you, ask her out

I'm too high inhib to tell them not to keep change.

I'm too high inhib to tell them not to keep change.
Happened to me when they charged €0,5 more for Starbucks takeaway when I ordered it for here, kek

Give her the remaining 6 dollars and tell her that it's for her and call her princess. Tell her that you want to spoil her because she has a beautiful face.

what are u a cutecel

Fakecel thread. Truecels never get half off, they get charged double!

There was a teriyaki place by my old apartment I would go to a lot. The noodle roastie that worked there was very nice to me. Unfortunately they closed several years ago.

I was shortchanged by a foid cashier at the pharmacy for 10$. Didn’t realize it until I came home 25 mi away. Happened two weeks ago.

I was shortchanged by a foid cashier at the pharmacy for 10$. Didn’t realize it until I came home 25 mi away. Happened two weeks ago.
So many evil foids around us.