Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel keto lifestyle progress

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
down to 281. from 305.

my pants are fitting a lot more loosely, it feels nice to lose weight. although i don't see it as an accomplishment as last year i was 270 before gaining weight again

i need to get to 270 and prove to myself i can stay true this time and actually get below it.

ik most people here don't care but i have no social media and no friends so i want to at least post it here

previous post:
Thread 'keto lifestyle, down 15 lb in 3 weeks'
https://incels.is/threads/keto-lifestyle-down-15-lb-in-3-weeks.522299/

I can’t afford it

i'm down 9 lb form last month which averages 2.2lb down a week. pretty good rate to lose weight. i want to try and limit food even more and see if i can accelerate it.

Good job. Drink some water with lemon juice to dissolve potential cristalls forming in your kidneys. Peeing those out is amongst the most painful experiences, rated higher than giving birth even, and keto increases your risk because of the high levels of.. I think acidity? something relating to the meat. So drink as much as you can force yourself too and buy some lemons or lemon juice to mix in.

“High intake of animal proteins makes your urine more acidic and increases calcium and uric acid levels. This combination makes you more susceptible to kidney stones."

Keto means you can only eat meat right? Meat is expensive
protein and fats yes. sub 20g carbs a day is ideal

there are many cheap things

a rotissery chicken is 9 dollars canadian and last 2 days. 4 dollars to feed for a day is not much

sausage and brocilli is another meal i eat. sausage is cheap.

cheese is cheap and is easy source of fat. same with peanut butter.

Good job. Drink some water with lemon juice to dissolve potential cristalls forming in your kidneys. Peeing those out is amongst the most painful experiences, rated higher than giving birth even, and keto increases your risk because of the high levels of.. I think acidity? something relating to the meat. So drink as much as you can force yourself too and buy some lemons or lemon juice to mix in.

“High intake of animal proteins makes your urine more acidic and increases calcium and uric acid levels. This combination makes you more susceptible to kidney stones."
my urine has been smelling odd since i've been on keto. i will have to look into incorporating this.

my urine has been smelling odd since i've been on keto. i will have to look into incorporating this.
really do. you can imagine what it's like to press out a sharp piece of glas through your pee hole. that should help motivate you