Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Khanivore hate thread

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
@Khanivore is a juden who deserves constant 24/7 torture and torment with no breaks. He's only fed shit from the assholes of fat ugly feminists and is given blood infections daily.
We also need to send him to a labor/torture camp where he will endure over 500 punishments with the final punishment being him thrown into a supernova!
Edit: We also need to have the Space Marines from War Hammer and the Spartans from Halo rape him with their guns.

Last edited:
Erm.. you better throw it to the lounge, although mods dont care about ID no more

XDDDDDD

Booooooriiiinnnggggg!!!!! Kid, dont be @kretschmer mk2, or 2.0 l, whatever you like more.. Kretschmer is a nice guy, btw, i like him

Booooooriiiinnnggggg!!!!! Kid, dont be @kretschmer mk2, or 2.0 l, whatever you like more.. Kretschmer is a nice guy, btw, i like him
You must really wanna be sent to the gas chamber don't you?

Have you been living under a fucking rock? He's everywhere, polluting posts with his nonsense.
I am everywhere.. neural networks doing good these dayssss

No, i am not a neural network, not at all

@Khanivore is nigger :society:

He mogs you to death im

Stop raging, this will not do any of us any good
You'd better hope I don't ever ascend to mod status, because if I do I'll be keeping my eagle eye on you.

You'd better hope I don't ever ascend to mod status, because if I do I'll be keeping my eagle eye on you.
Mods are supposed to be like cops, without any personal relation to us, so you arent going to be a mod with that attitude.. come on, nig, you know that, this is common knowledge

He tries very hard to practice his English here, but fails at communicating thoughts which are complex beyond childish elementary trolling shit..

He tries very hard to practice his English here, but fails at communicating thoughts which are complex beyond childish elementary trolling shit..
That may be right too

But nothing in our world is so simple, Wrecker, nothing.. no problem got only one "right" decision to solve

Mods are supposed to be like cops, without any personal relation to us, so you arent going to be a mod with that attitude.. come on, nig, you know that, this is common knowledge
Thumb so you are fraid of something after all huh freddy 51928509

That may be right too

But nothing in our world is so simple, Wrecker, nothing.. no problem got only one "right" decision to solve
Of course, some really easy problems can have easy one-step solutions, but more complex is going oh my, oh my

Nah, why should i fear somebody on the internet? Oh no... How sad. My account will be deactivated

Yeah, very sad
Yeah, sad for you over the fact you can't pollute an otherwise HyperBased site with your fakecel kikeposting.

Your solution is to take English glasses and consume English content through TV and YouTube.

@Khanivore is a juden who deserves constant 24/7 torture and torment with no breaks. He's only fed shit from the assholes of fat ugly feminists and is given blood infections daily.
We also need to send him to a labor/torture camp where he will endure over 500 punishments with the final punishment being him thrown into a supernova!
Edit: We also need to have the Space Marines from War Hammer and the Spartans from Halo rape him with their guns.
Just play/watch Clannad and replace Sunohara with him, dude.

I hope that Sinohara is powerful and kicks ass!

Replace Shakedown with me in Yakuza!
If I was modding, I would also replace also those mocking me with the enemy and then perform OHKO stomp on them, lol.

If I was modding, I would also replace also those mocking me with the enemy and then perform OHKO stomp on them, lol.
Which is your favourite Yakuza game? I played only 0-2

Which is your favourite Yakuza game? I played only 0-2
Hard question since they have many components like combat, story, graphics, side content etc. But I think Yakuza 0 has the best combo of combat, graphics, story and side content I know of. 2 protagonists and all of them having 4 styles and decent graphics. Story is long as hell and side content is not lacking.

I've played (Y0-6,7, J and now playing LJ). I haven't finished LJ yet but it is ambitious as hell.
Samurai spinoffs and Dead souls are waiting until I can get them to work on PC since I don't use consoles.

Hard question since they have many components like combat, story, graphics, side content etc. But I think Yakuza 0 has the best combo of combat, graphics, story and side content I know of. 2 protagonists and all of them having 4 styles and decent graphics. Story is long as hell and side content is not lacking.

I've played (Y0-6,7, J and now playing LJ). I haven't finished LJ yet but it is ambitious as hell.
Samurai spinoffs and Dead souls are waiting until I can get them to work on PC since I don't use consoles.
Same, i am on PC.. whats a LJ? Yeah, 0 is awesome, i like graphics of 0-1 more than K2, Dragon Engine kinda blurs stuff

Same, i am on PC.. whats a LJ? Yeah, 0 is awesome, i like graphics of 0-1 more than K2, Dragon Engine kinda blurs stuff
J and LJ made Dragon Engine look awesome.

What are they?
J=Judgment, LJ=Lost Judgment

You play private detective but the games follow same script, it has just tailing, investigations an other detective stuff added to it.

J=Judgment, LJ=Lost Judgment

You play private detective but the games follow same script, it has just tailing, investigations an other detective stuff added to it.
Wow, i forgot about them
Will check it out

Damn, why i got so bad internet connection) cant download games for shit

All of them got English translation?

Wow, i forgot about them
Will check it out

Damn, why i got so bad internet connection) cant download games for shit

All of them got English translation?
Yes, they have subs and dubs.