Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Korean soldier got brutally cucked by his friend at church after he left for military service.

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
This one is pretty brutal.

I used to go to this church in Korea, that is how I heard about it. I think it probably happened around a decade ago. Everyone involved is Korean.

Basically, this young Korean at the church had a girlfriend. However, he had to do the dreaded military service that all Korean men have to do.

So he asked his friend at the church to take care of his girlfriend while he was away. The friend agreed. Then after he left for military service, the friend got very close to the soldier’s girlfriend. He ended up stealing her and the girlfriend broke up with the soldier while he was still serving. The friend and the soldiers ex gf eventually became married.

The friend ended up becoming a pastor at the church. That’s right, the same person who cucked his friend became a pastor. And this church is super conservative too. Meaning, modest dress, no sex before marriage. Etc. so that means that the pastor likely got to deflower his friend’s girl.

And the really fucked up part? The soldier’s family CONTINUED TO ATTEND THE CHURCH. So they just sat there and watched the pastor preach, while he brags about his wife and the kid he impregnated her with.

It’s over for korean soldiercels..

when rice tryna understand christianity

not that christianity doesn't have massive problems of its own right now

Jfl if you have a friend and a gf, every male tries to cuck you. My pastor married a mom of 3 while her husband was in jail. Now she cucked the pastor. Ridiculous.

Jfl if you have a friend and a gf, every male tries to cuck you. My pastor married a mom of 3 while her husband was in jail. Now she cucked the pastor. Ridiculous.

Men are dangerous creatures and can never be trusted around ur gf​

Ik this is water but these men know exactly what to do

they trick ur girl and look for any opening to get her

and the worst part is she won’t know they are interested in sex until they themselves are

we all do it and (at least the ones who have any experience with women)

oh what’s going on with ur boyfriend? Oh he’s ignoring u lately oh I’m so sorry, tell me more…. THEN BOOM SEX

DONT LET ANY GIRL HAVE MALE FRINDS IF SHES WITH U

unless it’s some fat subhuman (but she won’t even wanna be seen with ppl like that in the first place)

BUT THEY ALL ARE SNAKES IM TELLING

Wtf those are some pretty low standards. He could have atleast tried to import a woman from Asia or Latin America through a mission trip or something..

she should be killed

Men are dangerous creatures and can never be trusted around ur gf​

Ik this is water but these men know exactly what to do

they trick ur girl and look for any opening to get her

and the worst part is she won’t know they are interested in sex until they themselves are

we all do it and (at least the ones who have any experience with women)

oh what’s going on with ur boyfriend? Oh he’s ignoring u lately oh I’m so sorry, tell me more…. THEN BOOM SEX

DONT LET ANY GIRL HAVE MALE FRINDS IF SHES WITH U

unless it’s some fat subhuman (but she won’t even wanna be seen with ppl like that in the first place)

BUT THEY ALL ARE SNAKES IM TELLING
Yeah, men are trying to stick it anywhere all the time and they would betray anyone, even their own brothers.

Wtf those are some pretty low standards. He could have atleast tried to import a woman from Asia or Latin America through a mission trip or something..
He is a fool, he was a virgin, very devoted, had decent opportunities, and then sinned for the worst whore possible.

Why are chinks worshipping a sand nigger?

He is a fool, he was a virgin, very devoted, had decent opportunities, and then sinned for the worst whore possible.
He deserves what he got for committing adultery with another man’s wife, in addition to giving his virginity to a whore mother, dumb cuck.

i remember seeing an ugly bald fuck who lost fingers in a war getting a hot wife

This is exactly why the only soldiers I respect are the third reich soldiers and those of the islamic state.

Chad always wins

Having a male friend while having a gf is begging to be cucked

That's why conscription is cucked. Get out of it ANY WAY you can.