Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lankletism does not exist.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You just have to take steroids: this subhuman sub 4 lanklet becomes borderline chad after taking steroids and gymmaxxing over the course of 3.5 years.

1634419699214-png.1368890
1634419427307-png.1368880

steroids will make your peepee smaller

Just destroy your hormones bro.

If you’re not a manlet and don’t mind the negative side effects that can come from steroids, then it might be a good idea

steroids will make your peepee smaller
I dont care mine already shrunk from sexual chemicals being cut off to my brain.

He already had wide shoulders even as skinny but damn he is twice bigger now. His jaw also look much wider, how did that happen?

@Mentally lost cel could do this but he's too much of a lazy cunt bastard to get off his ass

He already had wide shoulders even as skinny but damn he is twice bigger now. His jaw also look much wider, how did that happen?
HGH

Human Growth Hormone

mine is 3 inches without steroids
They call him Killer of the Normies
Here to settle the score Ramming these whores with RAM and shooting these motherfucking sluts in the town centre down (in video game)
Committing normie genocide
And fucking all their whores

Good for youngcels, they should get on hgh.
i took k2 supplements (causes bone growth) after 15 or 16 idk tbh, my height only increased about 1.5/2 inches but my shoulder and hips got much wider:feelsUgh:.

Truly impressive tbh

i took k2 supplements (causes bone growth) after 15 or 16 idk tbh, my height only increased about 1.5/2 inches but my shoulder and hips got much wider:feelsUgh:.
That's good for late teenhood. If I had more optimal circumstances during puberty I would have probably be 5'7 like most of my cousins. Not much but sure as hell better than now.

Lanklet isnt even a bad thing. It's a subtle humblebrag for tallfags to boast about their height since you have to be tall and skinny to be "lanky".

Most tall white lanklets can get short ethnics hispanics and noodlewhores with ease. :feelsbadman:

lucky fat. further proof if I was tallfag with same face/race I would still have ascended :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Brutal, it's too late for me at 19.

I could of been 6'1, If I wasn't lazy :cryfeels:

Really rare For Adults. You do see teenagers weighing 130 lbs but Adults pack on Weight fast and you essentially cant get too fat when you get really tall

More proof that it's all about the face. Body can definitely tip the scales when it gets dicey, but he would've have had problems picking up beckies in the before shot. The after shot just gives him stacy shots now.

If you stop taking steroids you will deflate like a ballon

@Mentally lost cel could do this but he's too much of a lazy cunt bastard to get off his ass
He doesn’t look human, don’t ever mention me again in your retarded posts , you’re saying absolute idiotic advice