Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over last time you celebrated your birthday?

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
the last time I celebrated my birthday with people other than my family I was 12 and at that time it was with only 1 snake friend I had.

damn bro, how old are you now?

my family stopped caring when I was 16, Never got any gifts cause my birthday is Jan 5th and right after christmas :feelsrope:

When are you turning 20?

damn not even a cake?
No I did sometimes get cake But it was still shit, I saw mexican foids getting 10,000 dollar parties when they turn 16, and white girls getting teslas and Im like wtf??

Last year my sister bought me a piece of cake and a ribeye and tbh it almost made me cry no joke. It was the first time in a long time someone got something and put something for me together

No I did sometimes get cake But it was still shit, I saw mexican foids getting 10,000 dollar parties when they turn 16, and white girls getting teslas and Im like wtf??
I hate those bitches so much, they're so privileged and they dont even know it. They live life on tutorial mode and still somehow fail

Last year my sister bought me a piece of cake and a ribeye and tbh it almost made me cry no joke. It was the first time in a long time someone got something and put something for me together
happy to hear that brocel, sounds like your sister loves you.

the last time I celebrated my birthday with people other than my family I was 12 and at that time it was with only 1 snake friend I had.
dude i make snake buddies out of socks and buttons and stripes and rags and polyfill and puffs. i never stopped hanging out with them

only have my mother. We go to my aunts and blow out the candles. What about you?
At least you have someone. I have my parents. Do you have anything on your wishlist for your birthday?

At least you have someone. I have my parents. Do you have anything on your wishlist for your birthday?
nah I'm broke af, I stopped caring about material possessions at like 16. I pirate everything for entertainment. Only things I spend my money on is hygiene products, food and clothes. What did you get for your birthday?

nah I'm broke af, I stopped caring about material possessions at like 16. I pirate everything for entertainment. Only things I spend my money on is hygiene products, food and clothes. What did you get for your birthday?
I'm a manchild still so I got a couple of overpriced action figures for my birthday. One was from Damtoys, and the other is made by Play Arts Kai. Good thing you pirate most of the dogshit that comes out now. No need to support these greedy fucking company's.
Perfect Damtoys 1/6 78068 China Pla Navy Marine Corps Action Figure | eBay
Final Fantasy VII Remake Play Arts Kai Aerith Gainsborough

When I was about 6 or 7.

I'm a manchild still so I got a couple of overpriced action figures for my birthday.
nothing wrong with collecting action figures, lots of grown man do that. Its a nice hobby to have.
One was from Damtoys, and the other is made by Play Arts Kai. Good ting you pirate most of the dogshit that comes out now. No need to support these greedy fucking company's.
Perfect Damtoys 1/6 78068 China Pla Navy Marine Corps Action Figure | eBay
Final Fantasy VII Remake Play Arts Kai Aerith Gainsborough
the second one looks really good

nothing wrong with collecting action figures, lots of grown man do that. Its a nice hobby to have.

the second one looks really good
Thanks. She looks ever better than in the photo there. And it is a nice hobby (not to women). With the soldier on the left, I get to change all his equipment. It's really cool.

Last one was my 16th. Idk if I celebrated my 17th or not. Definitely not 18 or any years since

14 or 15 cant remember

like when i was 10