Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Latest pictures(IG) of people mentioned in ER's Manifesto

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
A month ago I read Elliot Rodger's manifesto. I have to be honest here. Before reading the manifesto I always thought the dude was full retarded but after reading the book my opinion of him totally changed. He was actually very high IQ and extremely based.:bigbrain: Many of his stories (except the retarded moments of him crying over not having the biggest room in the house or specific video game and many other autistic moments) are very much relatable and as I was reading I had so many flashbacks.

I should have made this thread while i was reading because now I've forgotten many parts of it. I'm just gonna write whatever I remember from it, or try to find it in the PDF so I can copy an specific quote here.

IMO. there is nothing more ERfuel than the manifesto itself. I hope this post doesn't force the mods to ban me.

1) I start with ER's childhood friend. A girl who he was very close with when he was a kid but later in life she turned to a typical whore

The first real friend I made in the United States was a girl named Maddy Humphreys. Isn’t that ironic?
The first friend I made in the United States was a girl! She was the first female friend I’ve ever had, and
she would be the last.I was a 5 year old boy playing with a girl my own age like any normal boy would do.
This girl who was my friend, Maddy Humpreys,would eventually come to represent everything I hate and despise; everything that is against me, and
everything that I’m against.
Well he was right. These are the latest pics of Maddy on instagram.
You can see her other pics in her IG although I guess she'll make her page private after this thread is posted by me.... because IT
She probably has a body count of +200 now. :feelskek:

Maddy

Maddy 2

2) Next are two guy friends who he used to play with at Planet Cyber. After a while the friendship starts to fade. I'm guessing these two started dating and didn't want to hang out with Elliot anymore.

started seeing some old friends from Topanga more frequently. Among these were John Jo Glen and
Charlie Converse. Charlie wasn’t really one of my main friends at Topanga Elementary. I had a few
playdates with him here and there, but not that many. It was only until after Fifth Grade graduation that
our real friendship began. He always had a charming and humble personality, and he was well-liked by
everyone at Topanga. He came over to my mother’s house a few times after I got my Xbox, where he
tried to help me get past the hardest level on Halo. John Jo and Charlie were very close friends with each
other, and eventually I would start to see them at the same time.
Eventually, I lost all contact with Charlie, John Jo, and Elijah. The friends I had such a good times with
for the last two years were no longer my friends.

Here is a picture of Charlie who I guess is married now::feelsbadman:

Charlie

Here is a picture of John and his wife::cryfeels::feels:
John Jo

3) Here is the story of a a guy named Matt who he used to play with.He was considered cool at the time and apparently had sex with a lot of foids.

Matt was one of the coolest kids in the school; he was a
skateboarder and a baseball player who seemed to garner respect from everyone. I envied him during
Elementary School even when we were friends, and I would deeply envy and hate him later on in life,
when I find out how much success he would have with girls.
Again, I repeat, that as children we all play together as equals in a fair environment. Only after the
advent of puberty does the true brutality of human nature show its face. Life will become a bitter and
unfair struggle for self-worth, all because girls will choose some boys over others. The boys who girls
find attractive will live pleasure-filled lives while they dominate the boys who girls deem unworthy. Matt
Bordier will go on to live a life of pleasure. Girls will throw themselves at him. And I will go on to be
rejected and humiliated by girls. At that moment in time, we were just playing together as children,
oblivious to the fact that my future will be dark and his will be bright. Life is such a cruel joke.
Nothing interesting in his IG. I guess he stayed being the skateboard kid
Matt

4) Next is a whore who made fun of ER back in middle school. Her name is Monette Moio. Apparently she is a "Model" now. More like model wannabe.

I became known as the “weird kid” at Pinecrest, and people started to make fun of me, but I didn’t
care. I had my online games to distract me from the harsh realities of life that I was too scared to face.
The only time I did care was when a group of popular Seventh Grade girls started teasing me, which hurt
a lot. One of these girls was Monette Moio, a pretty blonde girl who was Ashton’s younger sister. She
must have thought I was an ultimate loser. I hated her so much, and I will never forget her. I started to
hate all girls because

My experience during Middle School really darkened my view of the world, and it would only get
darker from then on, as I suffered more and more. The way I was treated by girls at this time, especially
by that evil bitch Monette Moio, sparked an intense fear of girls. The funny part of this is that I had a
secret crush on Monette. She was the first girl I ever had a crush on, and I never admitted it to anyone.
To be teased and ridiculed by the girl I had a crush on wounded me deeply. The world that I grew up
thinking was bright and blissful was all over. I was living in a depraved world, and I didn’t want to accept
it. I didn’t want to give any thought to it. That is why I immersed myself entirely into my online games
like World of Warcraft. I felt safe there.

Here is her picture::feelsUnreal:

Monnette

Reminder that later in an interview she said that she doesn't even know who Elliot is. Another proof that us incels are invisible to foids.

I can't imagine what would ER's reaction be like after seeing these photos of his childhood friends.:society:

There were also other people mentioned. I found their IG but the pages are private. Alexander Bubenheim's daughter named Pollina (her IG is private) and his son Leo (couldn't find anything) who Elliot saw in a family party are among other interesting people ER wrote about. Apparently Leo who was 4 years younger than Elliot ( he was 12 and Elliot was 16) made out with a girl in front of Elliot . Also other friends of ER like Phillip , James and Addison were also mentioned. Couldn't find anything interesting to post about them.

Brutal ER is remembered by his fellow losers on an obscure forum, whilst his peers are enjoying their daddy and mummy’s wealth and getting love/sex from the opposite gender. :feelsbadman:

I did not need to see this today

what about brittany storey and that black chance kid

What about the sexhaver roommate he was with in college?

Surprise surprise, all women are whores :feelsjuice:

What do all of them have in common? They are rich cumskins. This is the life Elliot would've lived too if he was white instead of subhuman hapacel. He had the money, he had the connections, the only thing he didn't have was white looks.

One of his ex Stacy crushes ended up with an ugly curry I remember, which would have enraged him

These people live in a completely different reality, Elliot is dead meanwhile these people are enjoying life and living completely oblivious to the problems faced by low value males

These people live in a completely different reality, Elliot is dead meanwhile these people are enjoying life and living completely oblivious to the problems faced by low value males

They all deserve to be rounded up and the foids raped and the normies burned alive

Very Interesting

Matt not looking good

He is seething in the afterlife.

Brutal ER is remembered by his fellow losers on an obscure forum, whilst his peers are enjoying their daddy and mummy’s wealth and getting love/sex from the opposite gender. :feelsbadman:
Er will be remembered more than any of these faggots

And I believe him.
Yeah. They don't remember us. But we remember each and every one of them.
what about brittany storey and that black chance kid
These are the ones I found while I was reading the manifesto. I guess they are the main characters as well. I couldn't find James who was his best friend. You can find Philip's IG but it's private. The profile picture is him playing guitar
I did not need to see this today
I'm sorry bro.:feelsbadman:
What about the sexhaver roommate he was with in college?
Couldn't find him.
This is the life Elliot would've lived too if he was white instead of subhuman hapacel. He had the money, he had the connections, the only thing he didn't have was white looks.
Yeah. I've heard Santa Barbara is truely a brutal place for incels. Full of Staceys. If he was good looking he could slay left and right
Exactly what I though. The reason I posted this was to show this.

Elliot is dead while these people are having the time of their lives. Absolute brutal how your genes determine your entire life.
Matt not looking good
He looks good in his older pics. You also need to know that smart phones weren't much popular at the time. 6 out of 10 dudes still had a chance in dating market.
He is seething in the afterlife
:feelshaha:
Er will be remembered more than any of these faggots
Yeah. He will be remembered in the future as one of the first men who became aware of the sexual injustice of this world.

Yeah. He will be remembered in the future as one of the first men who became aware of the sexual injustice of this world.
He will be remembered as the hero we needed

:feelsree:fuck what an unfair planet

The revolutionary and martyr Elliot Rodger will never die because we incels will always remember him and he will be in our hearts.

Damn this is depressing... Have you seen his brothers one? Guys got a Chad type bone structure. All these people were or had what Elliot wanted. And he looked nothing like them . Poor bastard

Man, do I wish females went extinct.

What do all of them have in common? They are rich cumskins. This is the life Elliot would've lived too if he was white instead of subhuman hapacel. He had the money, he had the connections, the only thing he didn't have was white looks.
I'm surprised OP didn't post ER's half Moroccan brother. Apparently he is a Chad actor.

9se47kr474451

Damn this is depressing... Have you seen his brothers one? Guys got a Chad type bone structure. All these people were or had what Elliot wanted. And he looked nothing like them . Poor bastard
His brother proves sand niggers mog rice niggers

ER lived a life full of suifuel

Good effort, thank you for posting. I wonder what some of those guys think about Elliot Rodger or even if he has crossed their minds? :feelshmm:

Marc Lepine, Elliot Rodger, Nicolas Cruz and all the other saints; we will do the revolution for us.

Yeah I've seen Jazz's IG. You can easily find him on IG

Man, do I wish females went extinct.
Why kill them when you can make a Harem house and force them to live there

All we need is a revolution

I'm surprised OP didn't post ER's half Moroccan brother. Apparently he is a Chad actor.

View attachment 577546
Yeah I've seen her gay ass IG as I said above
ER lived a life full of suifuel
Good effort, thank you for posting. I wonder what some of those guys think about Elliot Rodger or even if he has crossed their minds? :feelshmm:
I would love to see their reaction when they see this post :feelskek:

Marc Lepine, Elliot Rodger, Nicolas Cruz and all the other saints; we will do the revolution for us.
Marc Lepine was based AF. The first dude who fought against feminists and whores

He was in the worst possible location. Hollywood is the land of giga moggers. Had he been anywhere else, he would have been fine.
He was short and average looking. But yeah if he was in another state or city his chance of getting a gf because of money was much higher

Why wasn't this pinned
I don't know tbh. I expected it to be pinned
@Fat Link

"sweaty, you need to understand that most bullies will grow up and have horrible lives "

Why kill them when you can make a Harem house and force them to live there

All we need is a revolution
Only Chads and richfags get to have harems.

Sex bots and artificial wombs will replace them.

Charlie
Brutal,I mog this white dude and yet he gets a sexy looking milk chocolate foid. How does a fucking plain ass normie looking white dude get such a hot chick. This complete suifuel because I mog this fucking guy. ovER. Edit: she's not hot looking,I looked at some of her other photos and she look arlight. But still how are these plain looking normies getting girls.

Last edited:

They all deserve to be rounded up and the foids raped and the normies burned alive
Based. I hope ER got the chance to rape some foids before he died

Like I keep saying everyone on Instagram is rich should just rename it richstagram.

I've been looking at pictures of 4's boyfriend and it just makes me angry.

hynuzx.PNG

Why are people like him allowed to look like this and live their best lives while people like me are forced to live in misery as a shadow to accentuate their light?
It makes me angry. I want to give back to the world the paint it gives me.

I've been looking at pictures of 4's boyfriend and it just makes me angry.

hynuzx.PNG

Why are people like him allowed to look like this and live their best lives while people like me are forced to live in misery as a shadow to accentuate their light?
It makes me angry. I want to give back to the world the paint it gives me.

Life is determined by luck there is nothing more to it

this world is very unfair and if you are unlucky you have to struggle against odds to make something of yourself. The only way you can is by money but some wont ever get it its only a few who will get this chance.

I'm guessing most of those guys had super rich parents like ER. Rich family and a NT brain (unlike ER) means you will most likely have life on tutorial mode, especially if good looking or a female.

It is more than that. Mental disorder too. He was confused generically due to racial mixing and his dad probably didn’t love him properly. He was not NT. Which is why these faggot white boys we see here have hot wives. They are pure NT and can meld to groups to gain social status.

ER was confused because of culture and race mixing going on in his home.

That’s my understanding as a fellow hapa anyway