Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Latest pictures(IG) of people mentioned in ER's Manifesto

Er had a good taste in women but that’s where he failed. They would of never desired him.

Bumping bc high quality content. IMO he was doomed the moment he was born in cali as an autistic hapa
Thanks bro

Bumping because ER day.

High iq and based post.

Holy shit fucking brutal

A month ago I read Elliot Rodger's manifesto. I have to be honest here. Before reading the manifesto I always thought the dude was full retarded but after reading the book my opinion of him totally changed. He was actually very high IQ and extremely based.:bigbrain: Many of his stories (except the retarded moments of him crying over not having the biggest room in the house or specific video game and many other autistic moments) are very much relatable and as I was reading I had so many flashbacks.

I should have made this thread while i was reading because now I've forgotten many parts of it. I'm just gonna write whatever I remember from it, or try to find it in the PDF so I can copy an specific quote here.

IMO. there is nothing more ERfuel than the manifesto itself. I hope this post doesn't force the mods to ban me.

1) I start with ER's childhood friend. A girl who he was very close with when he was a kid but later in life she turned to a typical whore

Well he was right. These are the latest pics of Maddy on instagram.
You can see her other pics in her IG although I guess she'll make her page private after this thread is posted by me.... because IT
She probably has a body count of +200 now. :feelskek:

View attachment 576327

View attachment 576330

2) Next are two guy friends who he used to play with at Planet Cyber. After a while the friendship starts to fade. I'm guessing these two started dating and didn't want to hang out with Elliot anymore.

Here is a picture of Charlie who I guess is married now::feelsbadman:

View attachment 576331

Here is a picture of John and his wife::cryfeels::feels:
View attachment 576332

3) Here is the story of a a guy named Matt who he used to play with.He was considered cool at the time and apparently had sex with a lot of foids.

Nothing interesting in his IG. I guess he stayed being the skateboard kid
View attachment 576333

4) Next is a whore who made fun of ER back in middle school. Her name is Monette Moio. Apparently she is a "Model" now. More like model wannabe.

Here is her picture::feelsUnreal:

View attachment 576335

Reminder that later in an interview she said that she doesn't even know who Elliot is. Another proof that us incels are invisible to foids.

I can't imagine what would ER's reaction be like after seeing these photos of his childhood friends.:society:

There were also other people mentioned. I found their IG but the pages are private. Alexander Bubenheim's daughter named Pollina (her IG is private) and his son Leo (couldn't find anything) who Elliot saw in a family party are among other interesting people ER wrote about. Apparently Leo who was 4 years younger than Elliot ( he was 12 and Elliot was 16) made out with a girl in front of Elliot . Also other friends of ER like Phillip , James and Addison were also mentioned. Couldn't find anything interesting to post about them.
Damn that foid Maddy is fine as fuck
Big boobs Stacy

Elliot stood no chance

I feel his rage

Big boobs Stacy
Fr bro. Nice big boobs, love to see it. Although they are kinda rare, and since she’s in commiefornia I am suspicious of them being fake

Fr bro. Nice big boobs, love to see it. Although they are kinda rare, and since she’s in commiefornia I am suspicious of them being fake
Frankly bro I feel furious
Right now , i check her insta it’s party , travel to Europe, music tour

The world is really a fuckin unfair place

So much joy , so much entitlement

While for people like us , it’s struggling like a Dog

So much joy , so much entitlement

While for people like us , it’s struggling like a Dog
And for people like ER, he’s fucking dead because of whores like her. If she would have just had sex with him, so much pain could’ve been avoided. People wouldn’t have died

A month ago I read Elliot Rodger's manifesto. I have to be honest here. Before reading the manifesto I always thought the dude was full retarded but after reading the book my opinion of him totally changed. He was actually very high IQ and extremely based.:bigbrain: Many of his stories (except the retarded moments of him crying over not having the biggest room in the house or specific video game and many other autistic moments) are very much relatable and as I was reading I had so many flashbacks.

I should have made this thread while i was reading because now I've forgotten many parts of it. I'm just gonna write whatever I remember from it, or try to find it in the PDF so I can copy an specific quote here.

IMO. there is nothing more ERfuel than the manifesto itself. I hope this post doesn't force the mods to ban me.

1) I start with ER's childhood friend. A girl who he was very close with when he was a kid but later in life she turned to a typical whore

Well he was right. These are the latest pics of Maddy on instagram.
You can see her other pics in her IG although I guess she'll make her page private after this thread is posted by me.... because IT
She probably has a body count of +200 now. :feelskek:

View attachment 576327

View attachment 576330

2) Next are two guy friends who he used to play with at Planet Cyber. After a while the friendship starts to fade. I'm guessing these two started dating and didn't want to hang out with Elliot anymore.

Here is a picture of Charlie who I guess is married now::feelsbadman:

View attachment 576331

Here is a picture of John and his wife::cryfeels::feels:
View attachment 576332

3) Here is the story of a a guy named Matt who he used to play with.He was considered cool at the time and apparently had sex with a lot of foids.

Nothing interesting in his IG. I guess he stayed being the skateboard kid
View attachment 576333

4) Next is a whore who made fun of ER back in middle school. Her name is Monette Moio. Apparently she is a "Model" now. More like model wannabe.

Here is her picture::feelsUnreal:

View attachment 576335

Reminder that later in an interview she said that she doesn't even know who Elliot is. Another proof that us incels are invisible to foids.

I can't imagine what would ER's reaction be like after seeing these photos of his childhood friends.:society:

There were also other people mentioned. I found their IG but the pages are private. Alexander Bubenheim's daughter named Pollina (her IG is private) and his son Leo (couldn't find anything) who Elliot saw in a family party are among other interesting people ER wrote about. Apparently Leo who was 4 years younger than Elliot ( he was 12 and Elliot was 16) made out with a girl in front of Elliot . Also other friends of ER like Phillip , James and Addison were also mentioned. Couldn't find anything interesting to post about them.
Bravo OP

It’s been a long time but your post made me mad as fuck

You just reinforced my hate on foid like there is no tomorrow

Checking the first whore insta , made me felt so rageful:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I guess a sandnigger cumskin combo is better than cumskin ricefag combo
I assumed most people here know about Jazz's current situation so I didn't post him or his IG.

High iq and based post.
Thanks bro.

suicide fuel
Stay strong brocel:feelsbadman:
Big boobs Stacy

Elliot stood no chance

I feel his rage
I feel like she knows that incel are looking up her page ,so she chooses to post the sluttiest picture ever just to "annoy" us. Cope.lol.She is a giga whore who will burn in hell

Bravo OP

It’s been a long time but your post made me mad as fuck

You just reinforced my hate on foid like there is no tomorrow

Checking the first whore insta , made me felt so rageful:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Thanks bro. Yeah it's ragefuel but it doesn't fucking matter tbh. These whores will face the consequence of their action in the afterlife. Kikes and degenrate media has their back for now, but things will not be the same after they die. Some people might call it a cope but being a slut is not rewarded in any religion. She'll burn in hell or keep getting reincarned as a fly or pig and suffer until eternity. :cool:

JFL “bullies will be broke and live horrible lives because they are insecure, karma will catch up to them god and jesus will punish them :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

All of these people are living THE DREAM compared to literally everyone on this planet, where is your fucking “god” and “karma” normies?:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

WHERE IS YOUR GOD:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
WHERE IS YOUR GOD:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING GOD:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Chillax bro. Yeah bullies could be winner in this life.

But you'll never know what's going to happen to them in the afterlife:feelsthink: :feelsaww:
@Billowel

I don’t love anything i just hate that faggot for giving me 2/10 face, 5’4 manlet height, nw4 subhuman hairline and foidlet frame and borderline obesity :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: i hate him so fucking much

Mad at god for the things he's done to me, for this life of regrets and his agony:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
In his name I do blame and wish his death, all my life has been pain and nothing else:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Curse you god for the life you left me with, Everyday is a fight to want to live:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Cross of Christ I despise and hate the lord, Mad at god for the world he has ignored:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Mad at god revenge in my heart wanting you dead will never depart:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

MADDDDDDD AT GODDDDDDD MADDDDDD AT GODDDDDD:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
:yes:. I wanna find god and rape him

That’s pretty Fuckn gay
Well god is just a diety that created us it doesn’t have a gender. I suppose “it” would have been more appropriate than “him”

Brutal ER is remembered by his fellow losers on an obscure forum, whilst his peers are enjoying their daddy and mummy’s wealth and getting love/sex from the opposite gender. :feelsbadman:

we need more threads like these

Lol just another post to show how much of a failure ER was. These people would not be posting to Instagram if ER was actually competent.

P.S. fuck Elliott Retard

Lol just another post to show how much of a failure ER was. These people would not be posting to Instagram if ER was actually competent.

P.S. fuck Elliott Retard
Gtfo don’t disrespect ER

P.S. fuck Elliott Retard
Greycel retard

Surprise surprise, all women are whores :feelsjuice:
Every girl I grew up friends with became the exact same person, whores that get drunk as a hobby. The most uninteresting people imaginable.

What do all of them have in common? They are rich cumskins. This is the life Elliot would've lived too if he was white instead of subhuman hapacel. He had the money, he had the connections, the only thing he didn't have was white looks.
It’s his Jew father’s fault for racemixing. Elliot was probably a cutfag ontop of everything else. Truly fucking over.

He was in the worst possible location. Hollywood is the land of giga moggers. Had he been anywhere else, he would have been fine.
i strongly believe he wouldn't be the Elliot we know if he WASN'T living there